• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon KD (Kanto Dimension)

What do you think of my comic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    let me be the first to say YAY A NEW EPISODE! -throws confetti-
    i dont know if ive said this but i find the contest battles more interesting
    than the actual battles. so he tricked the guy with the vulpix and his plan was really to have the vulpix burn the ice so he could skate on it? sweet.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
    Decepticon said:
    let me be the first to say YAY A NEW EPISODE! -throws confetti-
    i dont know if ive said this but i find the contest battles more interesting
    than the actual battles. so he tricked the guy with the vulpix and his plan was really to have the vulpix burn the ice so he could skate on it? sweet.

Yep thanks. Im back!
    Yeah Sam did that cause Surskit is a Pond Skater!

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Matt Silver said:
    Yep thanks. Im back!
    Yeah Sam did that cause Surskit is a Pond Skater!
    yeah that was really cool. i like it when theres strategy. u should do that with all the battles. add strategy.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
    Decepticon said:
    yeah that was really cool. i like it when theres strategy. u should do that with all the battles. add strategy.

Yeah. But the thing is that Sam is smarter than Jay, Elektra and Cyrus. In my comic smarter people use strategy a bit more and they participate in contests. When Sam is not ina contest he makes very strategic moves in battle against RS. Maybe laster on, Sam can teach Jay a bit.

Some Announcements!:
    Well I'm 20 comics off the big 100! Woot again!
    Ill be making changes like updated, different sprites for most people, pokemon party changes etc.

And in about a week im starting another new comic! The reason Silph Silver, Twin Tales, PokeSpecial Manga Overworld Style went out is cause i couldnt stick with them. My next comic will stick hopefully as it is a spinoff of Pokemon KD! If anyone has any idea what this comic will be about-PM Me! If anyone wants to know anything-PM ME!
    Laters,
    ~-~MS~-~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back