• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Kingdom Hearts...TEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    Yeah, I was thinking of something like that... I'm kinda basing the story on the first kingdom hearts.

Oh yes... and how awesome would it be if we could put a video in there... A real video. One that involves Sora drifting away from Kairi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ELITE FOUR UPDATE!!!
    Elite Four: Maleficent (Idk, but she needs to be there)
    Speciality: Ice

Elite Four: Beast (Or Master Xehanort)
    Speciality: Rock & Fighting

Elite Four: Maleficent AGAIN!! More powerful this time...huh?huh?!!!
    Speciality: Ghost & Poison

Elite Four: Roxas... to Screw people up
    Speciality: basically dittos

Champion: Rival (Riku)
    Speciality: Diversity (Based on POWERFULL attacks, now real "defense" moves)

After the elite four, the player (Sora). Must find Kairi in the other dimension... like a cave (this is based off of after you defeat riku in the first kh and Kairi holds onto you in the darkness). You are Roxas or even a heartless in this part (you get transformed... CUTSCENE!!!???)

Thats all pretty cool. But about the videos, good luck with that one. I dont think its possible and if it is it would require serious skills.
    And your still gonna keep the elite four. I mean thats cool and all but it doesnt need to stick that close to pokemon.

Desman3000

Years
  • Thats all pretty cool. But about the videos, good luck with that one. I dont think its possible and if it is it would require serious skills.
    And your still gonna keep the elite four. I mean thats cool and all but it doesnt need to stick that close to pokemon.

I wanna have some sort of ending like the ending of kingdom hearts. If there's no video, we can just explain the plot in a different text color, pretty much just showing sora all by himself. Manevolent would be cool to battle twice in an elite four setting.

Paranoid, could you please post an ips patch so people could work on the hack so far.

Quikster, when the ips patch is out, could you change the name chooser to what the rival has, an option list. ie.:
    NEW NAME
    SORA
    ROXAS
    NOBODY

and change the rival's names to:
    NEW NAME
    RIKU
    AXEL
    NOBODY

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    I wanna have some sort of ending like the ending of kingdom hearts. If there's no video, we can just explain the plot in a different text color, pretty much just showing sora all by himself. Manevolent would be cool to battle twice in an elite four setting.

Paranoid, could you please post an ips patch so people could work on the hack so far.

Quikster, when the ips patch is out, could you change the name chooser to what the rival has, an option list. ie.:
    NEW NAME
    SORA
    ROXAS
    NOBODY

and change the rival's names to:
    NEW NAME
    RIKU
    AXEL
    NOBODY

Im almsot positive Ill be able to do that.But you as the hero does not have a choice of name,right?

Desman3000

Years
  • Im almsot positive Ill be able to do that.But you as the hero does not have a choice of name,right?

In fire red it asks you for your name and you have to enter it. I'd like a list instead.

DiZ:...Choose Well...

OPTIONS:
    SORA
    OTHER

Same with the rival
    RIKU
    OTHER

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    In fire red it asks you for your name and you have to enter it. I'd like a list instead.

DiZ:...Choose Well...

OPTIONS:
    SORA
    OTHER

Same with the rival
    RIKU
    OTHER

Well Im not that advanced so I could make it so you could choose from a list for the hero but I can change the rivals names.

pspdude

:o super shinx?
    Years
  • uhg sorry for me not being here again -.- i have 4 exams coming up and ive been studying liek crazy so i havnt had time to do anything with a comp since a couple of weeks ago :P so im back for a bit and plz gimme an assignment :D

Desman3000

Years
  • uhg sorry for me not being here again -.- i have 4 exams coming up and ive been studying liek crazy so i havnt had time to do anything with a comp since a couple of weeks ago :P so im back for a bit and plz gimme an assignment :D

Right now we're just waiting for paranoid to post up an ips patch so that i can see the progress we made while i was gone.

lazinicki

Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    If you still need help with storyline devlpoment then i can help ive beaten all the Kh games about 10 times!( except BBS and Days) Days is only 5 and i live in amercia so i dont have BBS yet.

Desman3000

Years
  • If you still need help with storyline devlpoment then i can help ive beaten all the Kh games about 10 times!( except BBS and Days) Days is only 5 and i live in amercia so i dont have BBS yet.

Check out the map that I posted a little while back in this thread. A nice basic outline would really help out me, as a writer, alot.

pspdude

Years
  • Right now we're just waiting for paranoid to post up an ips patch so that i can see the progress we made while i was gone.

okay but i think i may have to resign soon >.< im really busy with studying i have 4 big exams coming but ill try to help out as much as i can

Desman3000

Years
  • ÜberAmazingAwesomeIdea... Basically the Win to the game...

READ ON>>>

perfectmonster said:
    Ok. these may sound weird because they're a little hard to explain. SO...

Sora (or the main character) will start off with the normal looking keyblade. There are 17 different keyblades for the 17 different types when he has them equipped. So for example, if a fire pokemon is at the front of the party, the keyblade will adjust to it's fire form, water pokemon to water form, normal form to normal keyblade, and so on and so forth.
    Each pokemon that is caught is not stored in pokeballs, but glass spheres that are in the form of keychains. also the type matches to the colour of the ball (fire=red, grass=green, etc...)
    pokemon are caught when sora fights them with an empty keychain attatched. he can attatch them before or during the battle. if sucessful, the pokemon is stored in the keychain and moved either into a spare spot on his belt (where the chains dangle) or into the p.c.
    The player can battle in two ways.
    1. The pokemon in the equipped keychain acts as sora's summon. he can call on them at the start of the battle, which releases the pokemon, and a normal nintendo battle is started. If one of the pokemon battling dies (for example yours), you have the choice of either attatching another keychain, so the battle continues, or starting battle type 2. if battle type 2 is started, the still living pokemon is put back in the keychain. If it is the other pokemon, you have the choice of switching keychains.
    2. Basically, it is a fight between the trainers. sora and the other person fight with the weapons themselves. I don't know how they will battle, like if it's turn based or realtime. but the pokemon can power up the keyblade from in their sphere, and give it more power. types also come into effect here too. say if sora had a water themed keyblade and the other person had a rock typed keyblade, sora's would have more effect. Wait the word limit is almost reached i'll send another.

I like the type things... I'm not so sure about summons. Maybe out of battle summons, but no in battle (too hard to script) Basically, we can resprite the pokemon as sora w/ a keyblade that way we can use the pokemon's "attacks" but you'll be weilding a keyblade... WIN!

pspdude

Years
  • ÜberAmazingAwesomeIdea... Basically the Win to the game...

READ ON>>>

I like the type things... I'm not so sure about summons. Maybe out of battle summons, but no in battle (too hard to script) Basically, we can resprite the pokemon as sora w/ a keyblade that way we can use the pokemon's "attacks" but you'll be weilding a keyblade... WIN!
    how about we just make them like a castform (or w.e its spelled as) in rse the castform can change forms depending on what kind of weather it is

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    hey I'm most likely too late for this but I would like to apply :)
    Here is the not-really and applicant form applicant form:

At least another Spriter
    I'm kind of amateur at spriting but if theres something I can be really dedicated with I can do it. I am really good at traceovers, even those of 3D games like the console KH games so maybe I can trace-over characters from the console games such as KH1 and 2. Example of 3D trace-over:
    Not Completed though:

A good[meaning better than me] Writer
    In the third grade I read (and wrote) at an 8th Grade Level and Now, In 8th, I can read and write at an 11th grade level. Sometimes I write stories about fantasy and monsters, the latter of which in ways are similar to KH with the multitudes of heartless running around. About knowing about KH I LOVED Disney growing up and still love stories like Winnie the Pooh, Toy Story (Still Can't Wait For 3!), and the Lion King. I also know the basic jist of the KH plot.

Hex Editor?
    Don't know what this is, sorry. :/

Dialogue Editor
    If you mean the same things I mentioned in writing and knowing how to put them in the game then I can do this.

Scripter
    That's jumping the gun for me, looking at the screwy words doesn't make sense.

Sound Editor (Music)
    Good sound is good and I know good sound when I hear it. I have access to Mario Paint (the thingy where you make 8-bit music) on the PC and can create some melodies similar to those in the game.

And there you go! :)
    Hope I can be of help.

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
    Years
  • Glad you liked my ideas desman3000. if you still want me as a writer, then send me the script so far and tell me what part of the story you want me to do. thanks!

pspdude

Years
  • hey I'm most likely too late for this but I would like to apply :)
    Here is the not-really and applicant form applicant form:

At least another Spriter
    I'm kind of amateur at spriting but if theres something I can be really dedicated with I can do it. I am really good at traceovers, even those of 3D games like the console KH games so maybe I can trace-over characters from the console games such as KH1 and 2. Example of 3D trace-over:
    Not Completed though:

A good[meaning better than me] Writer
    In the third grade I read (and wrote) at an 8th Grade Level and Now, In 8th, I can read and write at an 11th grade level. Sometimes I write stories about fantasy and monsters, the latter of which in ways are similar to KH with the multitudes of heartless running around. About knowing about KH I LOVED Disney growing up and still love stories like Winnie the Pooh, Toy Story (Still Can't Wait For 3!), and the Lion King. I also know the basic jist of the KH plot.

Hex Editor?
    Don't know what this is, sorry. :/

Dialogue Editor
    If you mean the same things I mentioned in writing and knowing how to put them in the game then I can do this.

Scripter
    That's jumping the gun for me, looking at the screwy words doesn't make sense.

Sound Editor (Music)
    Good sound is good and I know good sound when I hear it. I have access to Mario Paint (the thingy where you make 8-bit music) on the PC and can create some melodies similar to those in the game.

And there you go! :)
    Hope I can be of help.
    i liek your sprites but can you show more proof?

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    okey dokey :)
    what should I show trace-overs or scratch?
    Well here is a pie I made:

Desman3000

Years
  • okey dokey :)
    what should I show trace-overs or scratch?
    Well here is a pie I made:

You had me from "3d trace-overs"!!! FIRST MISSION!!!!!!!!!!!! (EXCLAMATION POINT)

Do a trace-over for DiZ. Like the one I posted earlier. cool? cool... COOL!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back