• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Kingdom Hearts...TEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

pspdude

:o super shinx?
    Years
    i wont be available from probaly 26 - 31... BUT ill be doing sum scripting on my spare time ^_^

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    I have successfully inserted the map and got a new idea! I remembered that in Kingdom Hearts 1 there were coconut trees on Destiny Island, we could make that a feature! and the coconuts can be like potions, give u health when using a certain keyblade.

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    Are you basing this off any games or making your own story up using all of the characters?

xeyj

Dark Type Enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    Can i join. I don't know what I'll do but I love kingdom hearts. I even have my username Org XIII style Xeyj|Jye

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    @Makeshift, yeah make the sprite, and then we can show it to Desman when he gets back..

@Quickster - show us what you can do and we need some proof.

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    Out of whats needed on the first post,I can script. I have two hacks(though dead right now) That I scripted for. And Im not much of a story writer, but I know a lot about the kingdom hearts series,except for the ds games.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back