• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Kingdom Hearts...TEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desman3000

Years
  • This is going nowhere. Sadface... I guess this was just a failed effort. Unless somebody else wants to lead this whole thing, then we should just drop it. Soz guys.

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
    Years
  • Don't feel bad. We tried our best, but their are more important things. I guess we weren't that passionate about it. And if you don't really care, whats the point? Anyway, It was fun working with you guys. Bye!

Pichuxhack

Pichu Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    I'll Join I have experiance with making hacks I can do advanced scripts and sprites and I played all the games up the latest one Kingdom Hearts Recoded

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Pichuxhack, it worries me that you'd join a team thread without reading at least some recent posts in it. Had you done so, you would have not only known that the project has died, but that you were reviving an old thread.
    As such...
    Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back