• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Kyanite

Pokemon Ranger of Almia

Thats Red... Your off!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2009

Pokemon Kyanite Version.
    BY Pokemon Ranger of Almia.
    DEVELOPED IN RPG MAKER XP.

Contents:
    Part 1: Features.
    Part 2: Latest Updates.
    Part 3: Introduction,
    Part 4:
    The Kyanite Team.
    Part 5: Credits.
    Part 6: The Story.
    Part 7: The Starter Pokemon.
    Part 8: The New Region.
    Part 9: The Main Characters.
    Part 10: Screenshots.
    Part 11: Support the Game.
    Part 12: Contact Information.
    Part 13: Want to Help?

===============
    ==============
    Part 1: Features.
    ===============
    ==============

1. New Gym Leaders and Gyms.
    2, Pokemon from all Regions.
    3. New Region.
    4. Male and Fenale Characters.
    5, New Visual Core Systems. (Pokedex) (Bag)

=============================
    Part 2: Quick Updates.
    ===============
    ==============

Update #1 - I have decided not to have fakemon, so ignore all text regarding fakemon.
    Update #2 - Font changed as Maruno requested it.
    Update #3 - Part 7 has been changed from The Fakemon to The Starter Pokemon.
    Update #4 - Userbar images and Starter Pokemon images added. :)

Part 3: Introduction.
    ===============
    ==============

My name is Pokemon Ranger of Almia, and I am the creator of Pokemon Kyranite. Some of you may know me from Pokemon: Nephrite. But since no one posted on the thread. I have decided to cancel the production and start from scratch on the game Pokemon Kyranite.

Enough about me, lets talk about Pokemon Kyranite. The original idea came to me a few mobths ago, but really didn't have enough to say about it to start posting this thread on POKECOMMUNITY. The struggles that this project lies ahead, will only make it stronger and I intend to finish this project providing I get enough support. I hope you can support me in this project.

Pokemon Ranger of Almia.

Part 4: The Kyanite Team.

Pokemon Ranger of Almia - Project Coordinator / Mapper / Story Developer.
    Blazers - Userbar / Banner creator.

Part 5: Credits.

Poccil for Pokemon Essentials.

Minorthreat0987 for thread structure.

Kyledove for his Sinnoh Tiles.

Blazers for userbars. :)

Part 6: The Story.

Pokemon Kyranite takes place five years after Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green. You play as a young boy/girl who is now old enough to become a Pokemon Trainer. Without further ado... Lets get on with the story of Pokemon Kyranite.

Your name is... (Well; what ever you name is) and you live in the region of ??? with your Mum and Dad. You have been living here since before you can remember. Everything has always been peaceful and enjoyable in the town of Roseberry...

You and your friend Shihozu are out on route 301 and he is showing you how to battle against a wild Pokemon. Later that day... You get a call from Prof. Cypress asking you to come to his lab. He says its urgent and you must head there immediatly. So you head down to the lab where Prof. Cypress is waiting for you.

As you enter the lab... Prof. Cypress notices you immediatly. As it is your birthday, you decide to ask the Prof. for your first Pokemon... When he was about to answer, your friend Shihozu, turns up. Whispering something in the Prof's. ear. The Prof. thinks for a while, and then makes the decision...

He tells you that Shihozu tells him that you passed your wild Pokemon battle with flying colours. He asks you to select a Pokemon from the desk. Hes says they are really rare Pokemon that can only be seen in the region of ???. As soon as you selected your Pokemon, your friend, Shihozu challenges you to a battle.

Excited you accept the challenge. After the battle, you get ambushed by a group of sinister thugs know as Team Wildfire. Infuriated, you challenge them to a battle, however you lose quickly. As soon as you lose, they steal the Prof. remaining two Pokemon and run like the grunts they are.

Prof. Cypress, so angry and upset, assigns you a quest. Find and Retrieve the stolen Pokemon at all costs. He also gives you a Pokedex and some Pokeballs and suggests that you take the Gym Challenge while your at it. He says it will make you stronger and more able to retrieve the Pokemon.

You rush back home to tell your Mum and Dad about the incident. She is proud that you have decided to help the stolen Pokemon and gives you a pair of Running Shoes as a Birthday Gift. With that and your new Pokemon you set out on a journey to save the stolen Pokemon from the grasp of Team Wildfire.

Part7: The Starter Pokemon.

Well. This section was 'The Fakemon. But I have decided to cancel the Fakemon idea. So know it is a section about the three starters. :)

Alright. I chose these Pokemon for starters because I believe these are the best of the starters, not including the Pearl / Diamond / Platinum ones.

Part8: The New Region.

This section will fill up as the towns, cities etc are made and named.
    Towns and Cities:
    1. Roseberry Town.
    2. Pebblethorn City

Routes:
    a. Route 301
    b. Route 302
    c. Pebblethorn Forest.
    d. Mt Barrena
    e. Mt Volcania.
    f. Mt Glaciea

The numbers and letters represent the location when I have a town map made.

The region of ??? is a populous and rather large region. It is located south of Sinnoh and east of Six Island and has a lot of Legends. The people of ??? say it stays in balance because of the three emotion Pokemon, AZELF, MESPIRIT AND UXIE. This is just a myth however, because some believe the region stays in balance because of the three legendary dogs; and this is a myth too. One thing is for certain, whoever is keeping the region in balance has been enraged with current Volcanic activity near Mt. Volcania.

Part 9: The Main Characters.

Insert Image Here.

The Hero.

Insert Image Here.

The Heroine.

Insert Image Here.

Prof. Cypress.

GYM LEADERS:

Gaz @ Rock Gym Leader.
    Has two Pokemon and is the first Gym Leader.

Mrs. Mao Malanee @ Bug Gym Leader.
    Uses three Pokemon and is the second Gym Leader.

Marcus @ Normal Type Gym Leader.
    Uses three Pokemon and is the third Gym Leader.

Shaleena @ Grass Type Gym Leader.
    Uses three Pokemon and is the fourth Gym Leader.

Ryan @ Flying Type Gym Leader.
    Uses four Pokemon and is the fifth Gym Leader.

Maggie @ Ghost Type Gym Leader.
    Uses four Pokemon and is the sixth Gym Leader.

Johnson @ Water Type Gym Leader.
    Uses five Pokemon and is the seventh Gym Leader.

Rukil @ Fire Type Gym Leader.
    Uses five Pokemon and is the eighth Gym Leader.

Part10: Screenshots.

There are no Screenshots yet.

===============
    ==============
    Part 11: Support the Game.

Just right click and view image then paste link in sig after hitting insert image. :)

Part 12: Contact Information.

Please, If you wish to contact me use Private Messaging.

Part 13: Want to Help?

I am in need of all kinds of help. I need OW spriters, trainer and other important character spriters, userbar creators, and many more... Please I need Help. Just send me a PM or post on the thread the thing you wish to do and I will update the thread. Thanks for all your support. Pokemon Ranger of Almia.

EDIT: I think Blazers is doing my userbars / banners, so I will give credit to him. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    Looks like you have a well thoughtout idea what of you want to do..
    But for your fakemon.
    THey reallllly need to be renamed. They all sound the same and start with the same word for each type.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Please change your font. I can barely read it.

Pokemon Ranger of Almia

Thats Red... Your off!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2009
    Ummm... I thought this would be really popular. Only two posts since the 12th July. :(

Well. Anyway I will be posting images soon. BTW, first banner is up on my thread and sig.

Years
    Once you put up some screens and vids youll attract more attention.
    just get people to support it

Back