• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon League: Almmia - PG-13

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    David thought back to his past. He hadn't really met any pokemon professors before and the news that the best of them was a bit ditsy worried him. If they were not perfect then did they deserve all the worship and praise they got. Then again, nobody was perfect.

"I am sure I can get some tea later at my place then." He said then decided that he had probably pushed the joke too far. David rolled his eyes. Danger most certainly did seem to chase her. "The ice burns are an obvious sign that either you love danger or it loves you. Either way, someone is in trouble."

There was a moment of silence. Miharu wasn't saying anything but somehow David could tell information was being exchanged. Then she spoke again. "That sounds good. I should probably find a way to teach one of my pokemon teleport except none of them learn it." He replaced Sash's pokeball at his belt just before he vanished.

Teleporting was weird. He felt for a split second like he didn't exist and then the feeling was gone a moment later when he appeared. David stumbled as he arrived. "It probably gets easier with practice. For now however, I think I will stick with flying." He said, truthfully.

Then he took in his surroundings. There was a, well a cowboy. David didn't know how else to put it. The face was familiar however. It was Slim, riding his rapidash. "Yeah, that's Slim. Hardly looks like an Elite Four member but then again none of us do." David answered.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Miharu chuckled at the danger comment. "Danger just loves me. I've stumbled onto quite a few plots and adventures."

"Teleport is much more useful when you know where you're going to land. Otherwise, you might land on someone and get in trouble." Miharu inwardly sighed when she remembered when that had happened.

"I quite like flying myself," said Miharu. "Though, teleporting is easier."

Miharu shrugged at the Elite Four comment. "I don't look like I could fight hand to hand combat with a Gallade and win. Doesn't mean I can't." Miharu motioned towards the hill nonchalantly. "Shall we go now?"

Thordainhammer

Blanker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    Kyle spent another 5 minutes thinking over his plan before realizing that he had finished his bowl of cereal and was now merely flicking the remaining milk into the air. He returned Electrode to its pokeball and made his way down to the field and waited for the arrival of the gym leader.

mal'akh

Hate this place. Gone for good
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Dustin walked passed the register of his gym with a small nod to the receptionist behind the counter. She picked up a microphone and pressed a button to make an announcement to the people in the gym.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Gym Leader Dustin will now be accepting gym match appointments. Come see me, Marian, in the main lobby to sign up after the current match. The match is being held in the center battlefield. Come and give your support to both of the challengers!"

Dustin walked onto the battlefield to see dozens of people already waiting in the stands. He saw his challenger across the field, eager and ready to battle.
    "Hello", he began ,"and welcome to my gym. I hope you made yourself comfortable. My last match let me see how the challengers of this league are going to be battling, and now I'm more excited than ever." He clutched his belt with his Pokeballs attached to it. "Let's make this a two-on-two match. We will use one Pokemon per round. Te first person to knockout both of his opponent's Pokemon, wins."

Dustin grabbed on of the Pokeballs and tossed it into the air. A large blob of light exploded from the ball to reveal his Rhyperior. It landed on the ground with a large bang, breaking the ground beneath it, and let out a loud roar.

"Your turn" Dustin said coyly.

Thordainhammer

Blanker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    Kyle pulled out a pokeball from his belt and released the creature inside with a flash of light. As the light faded it revealed a Tauros stomping its hooves into the ground. Kyle had spent all night thinking about how to take down a gym leader who focused on slowing down his opponents. He had decided that the best way was to make him react to Kyle's moves.
    "Tauros, use swagger!" The mighty bull locked eyes with the Rhyperior across from it, trying to anger it so much as to confuse it.

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
    Years
    Lucy wondered if the gym leader had finished with whatever she was doing, and headed for Chrome's gym again. She was severely disappointed that the place was now closed. Wasn't there two trainers waiting to challenge this gym? What could be so important that the leader would leave?

As Lucy walked around the city, she figured it could be connected to the criminal Alex had met, but would Chrome really know of that criminal? Maybe if he was well known, but Nurse Joy didn't seem to...
    Well, I can't Pueltown until Ekans has recovered... Maybe I should check out that park?
    With a destination in mind, Lucy headed for Altru Park.

mal'akh

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Dustin's Rhyperior grew angry and confused with rage. It stomped around, kicked its feet, and roared loudly. Dustin studied for a second, and then sent out his command. "Rhyperior, use Rock Wrecker", he commanded, but it was for nothing as Rhyperior began to bash its head into the ground repeatedly. Dustin had a light bulb flash in his head. "Rhyperior, hit your head harder!"

Rhyperior did just as it was told, as if it had a choice, and started hitting harder. The ground started rumbling. It growled real low and quietly at first, and in just a split second the ground exploded with a bang quaking the whole field. The ground split and broke in a massive Earthquake. Some of the rocks below rose into the field creating small hills and boulders as the ground shook harder and harder, making the new boulders burst into a flurry of stones.

Finally, Rhyperior was no longer confused. "Remember" Dustin said to his opponent, "I specialize in those types of moves. You may take as long as you wish to strategize. I'd rather you have a plan than to just head in recklessly with arrogant thoughts of beating me with nothing to back them up.

Thordainhammer

Blanker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    Somehow Dustin's last line struck a nerve with Kyle. He turned his attention to the gym leader.

"Arrogant? I'm arrogant because I want to win? Because I want to achieve something in my life besides rolling around in garbage?!? We'll see how arrogant I am! Tauros, use scary face to slow that rhyperior down!"

Tauros began staring down the rhyperior again. This time however Tauros' glare did not seem to enrage. Rather, it gave the look of a mighty bull, able and motivated to take down whatever stood in its way.

mal'akh

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Dustin smirked at the comment. "Well then, it takes a mighty proud person to believe they can stare down my Rhyperior. I myself may not take kindly to arrogance, but my Rhyperior cannot help himself. Rhyperior, use Taunt."

Rhyperior smirked coyly and made a quite rude gesture to Tauros. Then, wagged its own finger toward itself, attempting to bait Tauros even more.

Even when it was a Rhyhorn, Rhyperior was very arrogant. Until it met Dustin, it thought it was the most powerful of all of the Pokemon, taking on even Pokemon such as wild Steelix. It wasn't until it was beaten down by Dustin that it gained some, even though it was only some, humility. It respected Dustin, however, for never giving up. Rhyperior knew he could trust Dustin just as Dustin trusts Rhyperior.

Thordainhammer

Blanker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    "Tauros, fall back! Hide among the boulders!" Kyle shouted as he hopped onto a nearby rock for a better view of the action. Rhyperior was a very slow pokemon even without Tauros' help and the bull pokemon would have an advantage among the tighter quarters of the boulders.

mal'akh

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Rhyperior glared at the hiding bull. "Rhyperior, use Rock Polish!" Dustin commanded. Rhyperior's red plates started to glow a bright orange color. Once they stopped, Rhyperior's body seemed to be brighter, smoother, an much more shiny. Rhyperior then ran at an amazing speed to the boulder Tauros hid behind.
    "Rhyperior, use Rock Wrecker." Dustin commanded. The giant Rock Pokemon combined rocks together to create a boulder between its palms and hurled it at its opponent's hiding spot, crashing and breaking the boulder it hid behind.

Thordainhammer

Blanker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    "Tauros, hit it with Take down now! Throw it into the air!" Tauros was already a very powerful pokemon standing still, but at top speeds his speed, power, and weight turned him into a wrecking ball. Rhyperior was still recovering from using Rock Wrecker when the bull pokemon slammed into it at top speed, throwing it into the air.

"Now Tauros, back into the rocks" Tauros fled back into the small maze of rocks without bothering to see how far Rhyperior flew.

mal'akh

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    "Rhyperior let's finish this up. Slam into the ground with an Earthquake." Dustin called up to his Pokemon. Rhyperior stretched out its limbs as it fell harder and faster to the ground. Once it landed, it smashed the earth beneath it causing the Earthquake to break the boulders in the area, shattering them into pieces. Dustin and Rhyperior then found the Tauros, and charged head on for it. "Rhyperior, Rock Wrecker!" Dustin called again. Rhyperior jumped over the rubble and fired the largest boulder it could create at the bull that opposed it.

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
    Years
    Finally! Alex thought as Pidgeot landed outside his gym. He finally got a chance to visit the place. Thanking his Pokemon for the ride, Pidgeot was recalled and Alex stepped inside the bland, white building.
    Alex passed the lobby containing the machine that would choose the Pokemon he would use, passed the arena, and entered his quarters.

All he had in the the back of the gym was a kitchen and bedroom. Not that he needed anything else. At least he had a TV as well. Alex didn't see much point in having luxuries. He was so far out that he decided it was more productive to wander the region and check back every so often for challengers.

Sitting on his bed, Alex stared at his injured arm as he thought back to that girl, Lucy. It was really bugging him that he was sure that he knew her. But if so, wouldn't Lucy have recognised him too? She didn't act like an old friend...
    Then gain, she does seem... odd. Alex wondered. Although Alex didn't pay much attention, Lucy did seem a bit jumpy around him...

Alex decided to switch his train of thought to that guy he's battled earlier. For someone who clearly had no regard for their Pokemon's safety, and thinking they could battle someone like Alex and get away with it? No way he was letting that happen. The criminal might be hiding around Shiver Camp, Pueltown, or the route in between. Alex may as well keep on the lookout, if only to keep trainers safe.

Years
    Slim watched the elite trainer get onto a giant balloon Pokemon. "Wait a tick, don't Drifblims get about by being thrown around from the wind?" he said loudly, although by the time he spoke, the Pokemon had already lifted its trainer to a height that he wouldn't be heard. With no one else to hold him back, Slim got ride back on Buck, letting out a 'Heeee-yaaawwwww' before the Rapidash started to blaze through the school grounds and right into School Road.

School Road was a breeze to pass through. Pretty much all the Pokemon were timid, and would never attack a charging horse. After school road was quickly ran through, Slim entered Vientown. For the safety of others, the cowboy slowed down his firey ride from a full blazing gallop to an embering trot. While passing through town, Slim thought he saw Dave, but did not stop incase he made a mistake. Besides, they were going to meet up at Altru, so it didn't make a difference to hang around him now.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Tired of waiting for a reply, Cyndi hung up. Luckily, she was already heading that direction when slim called, so she was able to make it there soon. in fact, she was the first elite 4 to get there

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2011
    Maxulus , after travelling for a while with his Ninjask has almost reached Haruba Village due to Ninjask's speed. He says to his precious , Ninja Pokemon "Okay Ninjask we have almost arrived. Don't fly that high anymore." Then , Ninjask stops flying that high and slows down a little bit. After a while , Maxulus watches at a sign saying "Welcome to Haruba Village" , returns his pokemon back to its pokeball and searches for someone to give him directions for the Gym.

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
    Years
    Although it was disappointing that the gym leader wasn't around, Lucy could at least spend time at Altru Park with her Pokemon.
    Lucy sat herself underneath the shade of a large tree and released all her Pokemon at once.
    "Hey guys, feel like relaxing for a bit?" She asked her team.

For the next few minutes, her Pokemon all did their own thing. Plusle and Minun were attempting a dance they saw on tv. A group of five teenagers, the lead a brown haired girl, where weaving left and right while waving their hands with the occasional finger point.
    Bronzong had lowered itself to the ground, and was apparently asleep. Chatot roosted on Grotle's back, occasionally squawking out the cry of any Pokemon in the immediate area.

Lucy sat with her arms wrapped around her knees, thinking about Alex. In hindsight, she probably should have said something to him. It almost felt cruel keeping him in the dark about her identity, but she was just too cowardly. She would have a much easier time catching a legendary Pokemon with a broken Pokeball than admit that she pretty much disfigured his arm.

Lucy was aware of something prodding at her leg, and brought her attention back to the present. Plusle was trying to get her attention.
    "Eh? Oh sorry Plusle. What's up?" She asked.
    "Plus plusle!" The small Pokemon proudly declared, and ran back to Minun's side. Apparently, they were going to show off their dance.

Lucy smiled as her Pokemon attempted to do whatever dance they saw. To her knowledge, they replicated it very well, but the finger pointing was lost on these two. "Great job you two. Maybe Chatot could sing that song for you?"
    Chatot glanced at Lucy, hearing its name, but not knowing what song she was talking about. "Song? Song?"
    Lucy simply giggled, and lay back on the tree. She would need to think of a concrete strategy for the Pueltown gym...

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    David wished his life had been exciting. "I don't have adventures often anymore. I stopped getting into danger a few months after I ran away from home." He thought about those times. He had spent a lot of it swimming between islands. Those were simple times. "Sometimes I wish I could have gone back to that time." His voice was faded with reminiscence.

"I recognise teleport has its' uses. I would happily use it if any of my pokemon learned it but they don't. Therefore I am forced to fly for quick travelling." David said. "My preferred mode of transport is walking though. I think clearer when I am walking."

David looked her up and down after her comment. "I dunno...After a few years with pokemon, people tend to look stronger than first appearances. I can easily believe you could fight a Gallade" 'I saw you do it.' He added the last bit of the sentence in thought. "Sorry for being a bit slow but go where?" He said, coming back from his memories.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Miharu inwardly blinked.

Ran away from home...?

"Sometimes adventures are not all that's cracked up to be. On my first day of my pokemon journey I had to battle against a pokemon poacher who had critically injured a Dratini," said Miharu. "I also had to go on a wild goose chase for someone that could heal Dratini that was dying."

Miharu let out a small grin, which was slightly rare for the pokemon trainer. "I think my best when I'm flying. I love flying and I usually make my flying type fly as fast as he possibly can without getting exhausted after a few hours."

Miharu actually blinked when she heard that David could easily believe that she could defeat a Gallade. She then remembered a feeling of being watched when she was sparring with Gallade.

"Were you watching us spar...?" she asked.

I did detect a presence near by, Master.

...And you didn't tell me why?

I knew that this presence wasn't a threat and this presence was the same as the human you are with now, Master.

Thanks for letting me know Gallade, even if it is a little bit late.

Miharu couldn't see Gallade, but she knew that Gallade was smirking slightly at her.

"Sorry for being a bit slow but go where?" He said, coming back from his memories.

Miharu looked up at the hill she pointed to before blinking, noticing that the cowboy she thought was there was gone. She knew he didn't ride off because she didn't hear any Rapidash hooves.

Maybe that was a hallucination...?

Miharu shrugged. "Never mind."

(I'm just going to pretend that "Silm" was a hallucination. xP)

Back