• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon League: Almmia - PG-13

Acapella

Water Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    OOC: Theres a lot goin on, how should I make my entrance?

"So, this is Almmia." Blás had traveled a long way and was in desperate need of some relaxation, but first things first; he searched around for a fountain that was large enough for him to place one of his Pokemon in. Wonder if theres any strong trainers around here.

He was able to find a large enough fountain and quickly made his way over to it. He reached towards one of his pokeballs on his belt and pulled it off. He gently tossed it into the air and a Feebas emerged from it. It landed in the fountain and began to swim around happily. "Been a while huh?" He said with a smile on his face while reaching down and petting his Feebas. He reached into his backpack and would pull out some fish food. He would then sprinkle it onto the water and watch as Feebas ate it slowly.

Years
    Once Vientown's town line was reached, Lawrence gave Buck the command to gallop at full speed to make up for lost time spent not running into civilans. The flames on the Pokemon's back grew larger and more vibrant as the Pokemon's agility became evident. The two were able to make quick work of the forest, and they soon appeared in Pueltown. Sadly, Slim had no idea where Altru park was, but he did know it was near the Altru building which loomed overhead on the other side of town. Slowing down his Rapidash to another slow trot, the Eltie Four member started to make his way through town, and was able to see a Pidgeot land near the Altru Building. "Must be Cyndi. Looks like she made it here first." he thought to himself as the horse-like Pokemon lesurily lead itself tot he destination.

------------

While Max was wandering the beach, his foot stepped on a small red rock. once touched, the rock went under the sand, and emerged. The Krabby was in a very crabby mood, and lashed out at the young trainer with a bubble attack.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    When David had decided not to answer Miharu for a while, as he was looking lost in his own thoughts, she shrugged and decided to check out her surroundings. She noticed a Pidgeot landing nearby and a Rapidash with a trainer on top stopping near the Pidgeot.

"That's Silm right?" she asked, but before David could give her an answer, she ran off towards their direction.

Reaching Silm and apparently another Elite Four member, she lazily waved her hand.

"Yo?" she greeted. "You guys are part of the Elite Four right?" here she smirks, "I teleported here with David, and no" she adds, thinking that these were the type of people to joke about being girlfriend and boyfriend "I am not his girlfriend, he is not my boyfriend, we met because I nearly got frozen over," she gestured towards her freezer burns that still hurt when she moved them to fast, "It's a nice way to meet a person, no?"

(Tch. You're taking too long Tuxedo. xP)

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    ooc// Sorry about that, I was waiting for O'regan to catch up.

bic//
    David blinked as his memories subsided and retreated into the back of his head. "Sorry, I was lost in my mind. Where were we?" He asked. His mind began to work properly as if he had just woken up from a sleep. He rubbed his eyes and took a deep breath. Something caught up with his befuddled mind. "I spent my first day of adventure swimming to find an island. Surprisingly nothing attacked me."

David was about to answer Miharu when Slim arrived. It was then that he noticed Cyndi as well. He turned away from them to see Miharu running over to them. David rolled his eyes and released Sliver. "I probably shouldn't have got lost in thoughts back then." He said. "I am not very good at talking to people." Sliver gave him a look and then trotted off toward the Rapidash.

"Is there something about me that makes me background?" David muttered, following everyone over to the hill. He wandered over to Miharu and the two Elite Four members. "Hey, what's the problem Slim?" He asked. Sliver began running around Rapidash's legs. David sighed. As long as the Rapidash didn't mind, Sliver could run around the pokemon all day long.

Years
    Buck, after a few minutes of walking, finally met up with the now landed Pidgeot, with its owner not far away. Before any dialouge was made, the gunslinger dismounted from his Rapidash. Cyndi, being ever so cheery as always, started the conversation. Slim tilted his hat forwards with his index and thumb before saying "Pleasure to see you too Miss Cyndi. Good to see ya'll made it here safely."*

Once the two traded greetings, a strange young girl introduced herself as Michaela before going off about some guy named David and how they were friends, but he wasn't his boyfriend. Slim wondered to himself "I have no idea who 'her' David is...."before David started to approach. "Ooooooh. That one". In his usual tone, the cowboy outstretched his hand and said. "Howdy, the name's Slim. I hope you ain't gotta head to a hospital for freezer burn now."

By this time, David had joined up with them, and his Eevee started to prance around Buck. Buck, while close to a horse, was much smarter than it, and was trained better than to rear kick a Pokemon or human that it knows will cause it no harm. While observing the small Eevee, Slim let out his own, giving Silver a friend to play with in the form of Kip, the cowboy's own genetically unstable dog-like Pokemon.

"Hey there partner. We may have a small scale botched robbery on our hands, or a heavily planned conspiracy. Turns out someone made a move on Altru during the opening ceremony for the League, and we don't know what they wanted. The big-wigs in the corporation ain't givin' too much knowledge to the police force, so I reckon'd we tyr to pry it out ourselves."

*I was watching Westerns today :P

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
    Years
    Lucy watched curiously as someone riding a Rapidash sped by. She wondered what they were in such a rush. Lucy stifled a yawn, surprised at how tired she felt. That tree was far more relaxing than she thought...
    With her Pokemon still playing or lounging about, Lucy figured she might as well rest for a while. Her Pokemon could wake her up if needed.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    "Ooooh, a mystery! just like in that old cartoon about the talking mightyena(1)" Said cyndi

---
    OOC:
    1. she's referencing a pokemon version of scooby doo XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2011
    "Argh?! What is that thing?!" are the first of Maxulus' words when he steps on the Krabby. He did not expect that the water type pokemon would be there and he was surprised to see that he stepped on it and moreover that it attacked him and hit him with a bubble attack. He takes a deep breath and he says "Ah , I guess there is nothing else I can do! Go Porygon-Z!"

Suddenly , Porygon-Z appears out of his pokeball and moves around his trainer. He was ready to do everything his trainer asked him to. Maxulus says "Go with Discharge on that Krabby!" and Porygon-Z uses the electric type move on the wild pokemon , hoping that it would be enough to calm it down if it hit it.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    (ORegan, my character's name is Miharu. xP Not Michaela. xP)

Miharu rolled her eyes. "No, I don't have to go to the hospital for freezer burns and my name is Miharu."

"Hey there partner. We may have a small scale botched robbery on our hands, or a heavily planned conspiracy. Turns out someone made a move on Altru during the opening ceremony for the League, and we don't know what they wanted. The big-wigs in the corporation ain't givin' too much knowledge to the police force, so I reckon'd we tyr to pry it out ourselves."

Miharu frowned. "If it is a conspiracy, then we might get assassinated or something. Especially since it should be a conspiracy in the top league owners or something. Of course, if it is a small scale botched robbery there's no need to worry, eh?"

Miharu's frowned deeper as she began muttering, so low that no one could hear, about how things would go about the situation and if it was either a conspiracy or a failed robbery.

Back