• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon League of Kings

Years
  • Pokemon League of Kings

Introduction:
    I am Siddhant. I am sure that most of you may not know me. Today, I am here with an idea for a New Pokemon Hack named "Pokemon League of Kings". Fire Red v1.0 (U) will be the base rom used for the Hack. Ok, Here I present you my idea.

Story:
    In some parallel Universe, A new trainer is gonna begin his Pokemon Journey. Its obviously you, You choose from three different starters of Kanto. Oh! thats the same story as Fire Red. No its not.

Hundreds of Year prior, League of Kings used to rule to the Pokemon World. Each member of League of Kings was equal to the hundreds of Pokemon Trainer. Each Member was better than other. They were worshiped as Gods, by the peoples for their Justice and Wisdom. They had one rule which was maintain the balance of nature and protect the Pokemons until one of them decided to disobey this rule. In order to become the head of the League of Kings he created inner conflicts between them. League of Kings started slowly falling apart. The Biggest war took place in the History of Mankind for the Future of the World. One by One, each Member fell to the ground. The War ended but it destroyed hundreds of cities and towns and thousands of Pokemon and men died.

The tombs of the League of Kings still remain. An evil Alliance has found a way to bring back the League of Kings from Dead but in their evil forms. If the Kings are resurrected, there is no one who can protect the World. So,what will you do now???

Travel across the world through Kanto, Hoenn, Orange Islands and much more regions. Become the Champion of the World, Defeat Elite Fours and Champions of various regions, Battle with lots of Characters from Anime and Manga in the Battle Tower, Catch most of the Pokemon from Pokemon world, Defeat various evil Teams, Win various Contests and much more. All of this only for your aim to stop Evil Alliance from Resurrecting Kings but the Task is not easy as Evil Alliance has already captured most of the Legendary from around the World to stop anyone who interfere in their plans.

So, you wanna interfere......

Progress:
    • Working on Players Overworld sprites boy and girl both
    • Decaptilisation of Pokemon Names, Moves, Abilities, Items, Nature, Battle class, battle text(2/2/17)
    • Added a No Profit warning screen(1/2/17)

Conclusion:
    If anyone interested in helping in this project, he or she can pm me. All the help will be appreciated. This is only the idea, If i get support we can finish this project together. Yes, you heard me right We. Credits will be given to all those who help

Last edited:

Turjo12

The King
    Years
  • Tell me if you can help me in which field. Pm me if you wanna help.

Well, I do scripting, though I am not good at it.
    I can make basic scripts and mapping...I am currently trying to learn tilemap inserting, but no good.
    The softs needed for it, do not run in my pc.
    So, I can help you with scripting, just a give me a small idea of what you want.:);)

Back