• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon League of Legends

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2017
    This game is so good but please please can you add each champion base stat?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2017
    Where is everyone getting their Vaynes from? I know it says Route 2 but I've searched everywhere and I've only found hundreds of Jarvan, Quinn, Shyvana and Xin Zhao but never a single Vayne. Also, how do you evolve a Shyvana? Thanks

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    Basically I can go in the rocket at the top of the rocket building but all it contains is Ez talking about how amazing Donger's inventions are inside the rocket + a random scientist

Talk to the window for the rocket.

Syndra q accuracy is 95% bare in mind it works like stockpile, I don't think you're missing it's just you haven't wd yet.

Are you saying you want Champions to be harder to catch, ok brb giving everyone a catch rate of 1.

I think I remember you asking me about getting back to the void? Speak to the scientist closest to the entrance of the space place to get back.

I had to "cheat" for Twisted Fate(add him in bilgewater random encounter with Advance Map) but i guess i have every champion, skin included (Pic in spoiler)

Wow nice, I don't mind the tf cheating since you have no other choice atm. Well I hope you enjoyed playing, you got through really fast. I'm surprised you weren't stuck on any of the puzzles. I guess now you should try out the post game stuff like battling me/fleshing arena/multiplayer.

This game is so good but please please can you add each champion stat

Thanks, you can download the stats form the first post right under the download link.

Where is everyone getting their Vaynes from? I know it says Route 2 but I've searched everywhere and I've only found hundreds of Jarvan, Quinn, Shyvana and Xin Zhao but never a single Vayne. Also, how do you evolve a Shyvana? Thanks

Oh sorry, Vayne is really rare on route 1 and quite common on the great barrier route. I forgot I removed her form route 2 when I made shyvana less rare. If you can;t find a Champion for ages check your champlog to see if they are really there.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Just a thing I want out: I HATE Tryndamere (and King tryn)
    I've been stuck on this gym battle for literally 5/6 hours now (make that 7 hours actually...)

I've also realised I should use VBA instead of No$gba, but I can't get my save file converted (unsupported save game version 1633906510)...
    So annoying T_T

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2022
    Hey can anyone tell me how to get to route 3? I've been to the serpentine river area and I read the sign saying route 3 is to the right. But when i go look for it, its just a bunch of trees and when i go up a bit its all blocked paths.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2017
    Thanks, you can download the stats form the first post right under the download link.
    thanks you a lot .
    Also i was noticed i got a anivia with an another ability than revive is there any other champ with various possible ability
    the other anivia ability is aerilate auto become flying type but how does it work it's is ranged attack ?
    it's kinda sad that she have low base attack though cant really use it

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2017
    if possible could someone PLEASE make a step by step of the ice sliding area in lissandras palace? I've been sliding around on it for like an hour and i still don't even know where the landing spot is since you can barely see

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2017
    I have the silver badge, and my level 33 brand isn't obeying me. Is this a bug?

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Welp... Got it converted, but I'm still stuck at gym 2...
    Also... How is QSS supposed to work? Because what I'm understanding is that the champion just holds it and basically uses it him/herself. But they completely dont.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    Talk to the window for the rocket.

Syndra q accuracy is 95% bare in mind it works like stockpile, I don't think you're missing it's just you haven't wd yet.

Are you saying you want Champions to be harder to catch, ok brb giving everyone a catch rate of 1.

I think I remember you asking me about getting back to the void? Speak to the scientist closest to the entrance of the space place to get back.

Thanks for the rocket/void script things, I've done everything in the game except go to the void I believe (caught aatrox and went to 2nd credits as well as have my pokedex almost completely done). I didn't need to check the script for Aatrox's tomb once i found it because I figured it would be the same as regi tomb and dig = burrow.

No, like Syndra Q missed every time from the outset of me sending her out with no stacks. I guess it's possible with a very very very very very rare chance to miss like 20 times in a row on 95% accuracy but that's nearly impossible.

Unless you mean that she still stacks even when she misses and I got really unlucky the first 3 times and then she was missing by default afterward?

And nopls no 1 catchrate. I was just saying that even 'legendary' encounters like Syndra/Aatrox etc were very easy to catch with just Balls so there was little point in the Spheres to begin with.

Oh also I checked the map data, are you German/Austrian?

Welp... Got it converted, but I'm still stuck at gym 2...
    Also... How is QSS supposed to work? Because what I'm understanding is that the champion just holds it and basically uses it him/herself. But they completely dont.

Grind if needed. QSS is just a full heal

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    My tryndamere just fainted while having over 70% health left o.O (Sion just did a melee attack)
    Not sure if I can reproduce that, but that is definitely a bug

Edit: The fight itself bugged out and this is what's happening:
    1. Any champion I have attacks (doesnt matter what attack as long as it is aimed at that specific Sion)
    2. The attack registers and does no visible damage (sion is always at 1% hp left)
    3. The champion attack then melee attacks itself, doing roughly 25-30% damage
    4. The champion faints no matter what amount of hp is left

Spoiler:

(somehow a rangedattack from my ashe worked normal and fixed the fight by killing Sion)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2017
    Idk where Route 5 is, I used the jetski to north of Sejuani's palace and there is more of route 4 with nothing else there and that skater who talks about being sleepy blocking a path

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2017
    Apparently there's a bug.... Whenever there's a Sion, people will randomly faint regardless of HP. Can't post links to gifs until I reach 5 posts tho... :/

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2017
    Idk where Route 5 is, I used the jetski to north of Sejuani's palace and there is more of route 4 with nothing else there and that skater who talks about being sleepy blocking a path

...literally walk around her.

xiechayghe

Jacks
    Years
    Help me! How to go through here?? =((
    Pokemon League of Legends

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2018
    Help me! How to go through here?? =((
    you can't go through in that direction..for reaching Bilgewater you need to speak with Yasuo after you caught Nami

hey i reached bundle city but i can't go in the gym cause a scientist is on the way, and he doesn't speak so idk how to move him away
    did you find the way for Ithaca? I tried surfing from bilgewater and ionia but nothing

Last edited:
    Back