• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon League of Legends

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    Anyone knows what to do next for this ?

Attachments

• Pokemon League of Legends
      Screenshot_20170608-185631.png
      150.6 KB · Views: 13

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    Just a thing I want out: I HATE Tryndamere (and King tryn)
    I've been stuck on this gym battle for literally 5/6 hours now (make that 7 hours actually...)

I've also realised I should use VBA instead of No$gba, but I can't get my save file converted (unsupported save game version 1633906510)...
    So annoying T_T

My friend had a problem with tryndamere too, try using a fighting type.

thanks you a lot .
    Also i was noticed i got a anivia with an another ability than revive is there any other champ with various possible ability
    the other anivia ability is aerilate auto become flying type but how does it work it's is ranged attack ?
    it's kinda sad that she have low base attack though cant really use it

A lot of Champions can have 2 abilities. Lich bane. Lich bane.Lich bane bane bane bane bane.

Hey can anyone tell me how to get to route 3? I've been to the serpentine river area and I read the sign saying route 3 is to the right. But when i go look for it, its just a bunch of trees and when i go up a bit its all blocked paths.

Go round Demacia and the bubbling bog.

if possible could someone PLEASE make a step by step of the ice sliding area in lissandras palace? I've been sliding around on it for like an hour and i still don't even know where the landing spot is since you can barely see

Check gold/silver ice cave tutorials.

I have the silver badge, and my level 33 brand isn't obeying me. Is this a bug?

Working as intended. Traded Champions are very strong that should be used in the mid/late game. You need the 4th badge (gold) to get (traded) Champs to obey until 50.

Idk where Route 5 is, I used the jetski to north of Sejuani's palace and there is more of route 4 with nothing else there and that skater who talks about being sleepy blocking a path

If he's blocking the path leave the route and come back, you can literally walk right past him. Remember you can walk under trees.

Apparently there's a bug.... Whenever there's a Sion, people will randomly faint regardless of HP. Can't post links to gifs until I reach 5 posts tho... :/
    My tryndamere just fainted while having over 70% health left o.O (Sion just did a melee attack)
    Not sure if I can reproduce that, but that is definitely a bug

Yes this is a bug, the passive is supposed to kill sion after he attacks but for some reason it's killing the person who he is attacking. I have found it hard to reproduce so I know it doesn't happen 100% of the time. I'll probably rewrite the code for it.

did you find the way for Ithaca? I tried surfing from bilgewater and ionia but nothing

The route east of Bandle city go in the cave.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    Could anyone give me advice on how to get to piltover? theres this 2 fellas blocking the way saying piltover is under lockdown due to noxian activity

C me

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    Could anyone give me advice on how to get to piltover? theres this 2 fellas blocking the way saying piltover is under lockdown due to noxian activity

Answered this a few posts above, go to shurima. Take the nearby warp shrine to route 2 so you don't have to go through the freljord.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    Lovelyyyy. Thanks for the help. love this new hack btw . created this account just to ask for help and am so glad to get it immediately. thumbs up for the hack again man

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    hey, wanted to say pretty nice hack you got here. Wanted to inform of a possible bug (or is this only happening to me?) Currently just caught lissandra and realised that 2 of my previously caught champs have turned into "Bad Eggs". I think it's Zac and Nocturne

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2017
    Hi i'm currently stuck in seafloor cavern , i caught naut , then i took the left side of the steam water , finishing on the island with no way to get out ( the cavern gets you you in the previous part , but you can't move away the boulders)

edit. Nvm i thought the side was too high to go on the water

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2018
    The route east of Bandle city go in the cave.
    I just noticed that I already was in Icathia, I just don't know what to do..I probably forgot to read something useful..I also caught both malzahar and kassadin but nothing ^_^
    The all icathia area is without any "door"

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2017
    Hi there !

First, thanks a lot for the game, I'm really enjoying it. I just wanted to say that I can't seem to find Vayne on route 2, I've been roaming in grass for a while now and she doesn't show up. Is it normal or am I just having bad luck ?

Thanks !

C me

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    I just noticed that I already was in Icathia, I just don't know what to do..I probably forgot to read something useful..I also caught both malzahar and kassadin but nothing ^_^
    The all icathia area is without any "door"

When you first walk in there's the whole event thing. Honestly if you read anything you wouldn't have any problems. Butn since you don't read, go to the space centre in Piltover.

I'm facepalming so hard right now I want to cry. When I said through the trees I meant under the top part of the trees. Of course you can't walk through a tree. You will kcik yourself when you do it right.

Hi there !
    First, thanks a lot for the game, I'm really enjoying it. I just wanted to say that I can't seem to find Vayne on route 2, I've been roaming in grass for a while now and she doesn't show up. Is it normal or am I just having bad luck ?
    Thanks !

That's my bad she isn't on route 2, she's on route 1 and the great barrier route.

where is Yasuo and Nami location?

Explore around Ionia, talk to people. They can actually be helpful.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2017
    I've asked about the Ice Puzzle in the Mountain... Can I get some help please... I think it's impossible to go through it...

C me

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    I've asked about the Ice Puzzle in the Mountain... Can I get some help please... I think it's impossible to go through it...

None of them are impossible keep trying, evaluate all your options wisely.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    Hi, just wondering what do i do at shurima ? There dont seem to be anything that i can do after running around for the past 1 hr
    edit. nvm i just realised whats the mobi boots for

Back