• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon League of Legends

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    You interacted with the written words at the top of the cave area.

That's strange. Interacting with those words only tell me there's 6 holes and i'm pretty sure I have went to all 6 different caves already.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2017
    i just got in piltover but i have a question how does jayce work in this game will i learn all range and melee ability ? and i noticed he have 120 spatk does that mean shockblast is special if he learn it ? is lightningrod his only ability ?

Aside from that this game is awesome i got a pretty neat team with lv 34 vayne/speed boost lv 33 anivia/aerilate taliyah/sandrush lv 24 and aureliosol lv 27

but why taliyah and sol main spell is low baseatk it feal kinda bad when you got only one hit :/ it would be great to increase it or relearn the move later with higher base they kinda dependent of rng either big or no dmg is not too great

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    i just got in piltover but i have a question how does jayce work in this game will i learn all range and melee ability ? and i noticed he have 120 spatk does that mean shockblast is special if he learn it ? is lightningrod his only ability ?

I got my jayce to lv60 and he learns Shock Blast, Lightning Field and the Form Swap so I don't think he learns all the abilities. Shockblast is physical but Lightning field is Special. Mine is lightning rod too, I assume it's his only ability

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    That's strange. Interacting with those words only tell me there's 6 holes and i'm pretty sure I have went to all 6 different caves already.
    It should say either you try putting all 6 in but nothing happens, there are 6 spots just as you say and that you will need to find them (it doesn't appear in your inventory), or it works.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    It should say either you try putting all 6 in but nothing happens, there are 6 spots just as you say and that you will need to find them (it doesn't appear in your inventory), or it works.

Could you check your messages? I've pmed you the 6 caves I went to confirm because I find it weird that i've been to all 6 caves but the Tomb isn't giving me a different interaction.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2017
    I got my jayce to lv60 and he learns Shock Blast, Lightning Field and the Form Swap so I don't think he learns all the abilities. Shockblast is physical but Lightning field is Special. Mine is lightning rod too, I assume it's his only ability

Thank for answer I said he had 120 sp atk but i just read jax stat instead lol

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2017
    She doesn't evolve, you will get a skin for her at some point which can be used like an evolution stone.

Go up the grand temple, why have you even trained that much lol?

I cant go up the Grand Temple because of cracked floor help?

That's an issue with your emulator, try VBA.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    @Noc
    Use mobi boots. Good luck. It's annoying.

@at the game
    Nice R.I.P message at the impossible island w/o editting the files. to enter the island.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2017
    Many of my champions kept in storage are being turned into "eggs" or "bad eggs". How do I get them back?

Edit: I saw the post on how to delete, but is there a way to get the champion back without losing it?

Nope. Your champs' data is corrupted and cannot be recovered. RIP in pepperinos.

btw, I finished the game yesterday, so I'll go ahead and try to find where the bad eggs are taking place.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2017
    Ok so... I'm documenting the bad egg/disappearing HMs trigger: SPOILERS AHEAD; YE BE WARNED.

Spoiler:

Hope this can help create a safer patch in the future. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    Can someone tell me the best place to train my lvl 38 lucian im currently training him in freljord in the dungeon
    (notice im only in piltover)
    ty!!!
    He is now lvl 45

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    Ok so... I'm documenting the bad egg/disappearing HMs trigger: SPOILERS AHEAD; YE BE WARNED.

Spoiler:

Hope this can help create a safer patch in the future. :)
    I could have sworn I captured Evelynn but I had enough space in my Pokemon lineup to put her in that instead. And I still got bad eggs (probably later after I deposited her in the box).

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    It seems that after I beat the 2nd gym and get the Bronze badge, I can't get anywhere further in this game. If you're legitly speaking, there's no legit way to progress in this game (as far as I played) You have to use the walk through walls cheat code to progress further where you get to enter in some cave somewhere where you can see Ezreal. I think the next destination is in Shadow Isles but I can't find any legitimate way of process to get there; or otherwise to Plague Jungles. But cutting the bushes in the way would be the problem there. I tried talking to every single people on my way from Institute of War up to South corner of Zaun. But I can't progress further. I guess there a still technical error in this game. But I would rate 8/10 -2 for the errors [if otherwise I never figured out the way, it's 10]

No technical bugs please don't use walk through walls. There are rocks you can smash south of the institute of war that's where you need to go. You shouldn't be in the jungles now that's something for after the 4th badge. Ask first before using cheats, the main story isn't bugged.

Bug found: Got teleported to Route 7 in the middle of the trees from IoW while teleporting to Piltsover, but I can't reproduce it.

This is a good find, I had a beta tester encounter this once when testing but neither of us have been able to reproduce it. It's weird because it isn't even spaghetti code it should work exactly the same each time.

@at the game
    Nice R.I.P message at the impossible island w/o editting the files. to enter the island.

'Impossible'? Looks can be decieving. But nice easter egg find.

Can someone tell me the best place to train my lvl 38 lucian im currently training him in freljord in the dungeon
    (notice im only in piltover)
    ty!!!

Really the latest area will ahve the highest levels so train there, Zaun is poison type though which counters him so it might be a bit hard.

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021

This is some interesting research really well done. At the moment we have a theory, lets see if others can reproduce it too before I can look into it.

I wanted to ask, have you found latios in your game?

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    do you guys think i can defeat the piltover "boss" with my team?

queen ashe lvl 45
    lucian lvl 45
    xerath lvl 45
    garen lvl 39
    gnar lvl 34
    vayne lvl 31

EDIT 1: poor guy got rekt i just used lucian and xerath

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2017
    Could you check your messages? I've pmed you the 6 caves I went to confirm because I find it weird that i've been to all 6 caves but the Tomb isn't giving me a different interaction.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    Spoiler:
    ... I don't think that's the case when I was using Trynd, Ashe, Kennen, Kat, PF.EZ, and Jax at the time.

Also, no Latios. Fleshing arena is still bugged.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    guise, is there no flash in this game? im stuck in the lissandra cave, am i suppose to navigate in the dark?

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2017
    is there a problem with my game? found jinx 1 time in the house next to the market and after exiting the door game crashed.
    now i came back to find her been in the room for about 13 minutes and nothing. pressed z on all possible spots and it doesen't start the "hide and seek minigame"

Back