• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon League of Legends

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    Is there any use for this at all ?

Attachments

• Pokemon League of Legends
      Screenshot_20170610-202707.png
      71.7 KB · Views: 15

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    Maybe, but for my case, using this ability opened the door. ^^

Shh, easter eggs.

is there a problem with my game? found jinx 1 time in the house next to the market and after exiting the door game crashed.
    now i came back to find her been in the room for about 13 minutes and nothing. pressed z on all possible spots and it doesen't start the "hide and seek minigame"

Shouldn't have crashed, maybe she's gone. Check if piltover isn't blocked.

Is there any use for this at all ?

Yes there is a use for it. Solve the riddles for the other places.

Yo guys what should i do in bilgewater when there's all those noxus boats ??

Get in one of them.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    can someone name some good champions against fire?
    im trying to defeat the noxus gym and my team is very weak against fire :c

C me

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    New patch is out please redownload it has some important bug fixes.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    Loving the game so far I like to point that out first.

My playthrough had a bad egg after capturing evelynn. For a friend 3 popped up into his pc box after he went from noxus to ionia. And a bug I haven't seen said yet sometimes Garen will regenerate way more hp then what he has and be able to survive multiple hits as in 700/100hp. Also may I recommend adding abilities to the champ spreadsheet?

C me

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    Loving the game so far I like to point that out first.

My playthrough had a bad egg after capturing evelynn. For a friend 3 popped up into his pc box after he went from noxus to ionia. And a bug I haven't seen said yet sometimes Garen will regenerate way more hp then what he has and be able to survive multiple hits as in 700/100hp. Also may I recommend adding abilities to the champ spreadsheet?

The problem is the evelynn script is just kecleon's script there's nothing in there that should cause any problems. I will look at the garen thing, atm just heal at the clinic and it will fix. I'll add abilities for you.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2017
    Guys, after i've seen katarina what should i do ?

Katarina in the noxus boat

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2018
    First of all, thank you so much for making this mod. I've currently just finished the Xerath event and was looking at which champions I'd want to recapture/raise with better Masteries.

I'm not too familiar with Pokemon games in general (I found this mod from the LoL subreddit post), but I understand that in Pokemon Emerald, physical and magic (or special, i guess) moves are based on their type, like:

Attack: Bug, Fighting, Flying, Ghost, Ground, Normal, Poison, Rock, Steel
    Special: Dark, Dragon, Electric, Fire, Grass, Ice, Psychic, Water

Since this is a LoL mod, do champion skills scale like they do in League? Or how they would in Pokemon? Do Attack and Ability operate just like Attack and SpAttk in Pokemon?

For example, Janna is a Flying champion with Flying-type moves. In Pokemon, this would mean she gets stronger based on her Attack stat, while in LoL she would get stronger by raising her Ability Power (or Special stat). How does it work for this mod? If i wanted to raise her (hypothetically, of course), would I give her Longswords or AP Tomes? Would I want Attack+ or Ability+ masteries? I'm having similar uncertainty about my:

-Shyvana(It really does exist in route2!),
    -Volibear,
    -TahmKench,
    -Ashe,
    -Ezreal,
    -Malphite(builds AP for power in LoL but is a rock type in Pokemon),
    -Olaf,
    -Vayne(she specifically has AD+/AP- masteries, but Dark is a special and not a physical type, and so-far only knows Tumble(dark)),
    -Amumu,
    -Lucian(builds physical dmg in LoL but gets STAB for PiercingLight in this mod, which is fairy(?) type),
    -etc etc. Masteries are confusing without knowing the skill details in-advance x_x (perhaps on the spreadsheet?)

Also, Ezreal from Route 6 comes as a Fairy type, which didn't exist in Emerald. In LoL, he's also a champion that has both AP(magic, or special) and AD(physical attack) scalings. How about in this mod? My understanding is that Fairy-type moves in the later pokemon games are based on the Special Attack stat. Does this mean Ability+ Masteries would be more beneficial to his power than Attack+ masteries?

Lastly, thank you very much for also providing the Champion Spreadsheet. I've personally been using it to keep notes on what passives each of my champions are coming with, as well as a column for which Masteries I have for that champion. I ended up catching 2 sonas (each with No Masteries :( ). One has Natural Cure and the other has Levitate? I have a similar circumstance with Anivia, where many Anivias have her Egg-rebirth passive, but one of my Anivias has an Aerilate passive that turns her Autos (RangedAttack only?) into Flying-type instead of typeless. Is this a bugged version of them? I'd post screenshots if this weren't my first ever forum post here. I'd have to wait until 5 posts xD.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2017
    If you check each move in your champion's summary it says whether it's physical or special.

Orange symbol = physical, blue = special

Some champions have multiple possible abilities.

C me

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021

Forget everything you know about Pokemon and no the fairy type isn't special.

Like what alvin said if it says it's physical then it does physical damage, if it's special it does magic damage. Typing doesn't affect that in this game.

For Champions that do mixed damage go with what their masteries are, if it's +attack go with longswords and attack evs, if it's +ability go with amp tomes and ability evs.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2022
    Where can we find detailed information about what each move does? For the life of me, I can't figure out what Poppy's Hammer Shock does.

Back