• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon League of Legends

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2018
    I've also had some bad egg issues, and i removed them with some cheat codes, but i cant figure out why it happened. On my last playthrough, it happened after catching evelynn, and this time it happened right after getting to bilgewater. Does anyone know why?

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2021
    jayce bug maybe is if u switching pokemon will comes out that bug :3, it will act like (Substitute) but no cost any hp and still taking damage to the hero. Oh ya, that latios had no any moveszzzzz, and its icon? colour had some prob (maybe u had change it?)
    And i found the newest bug is..... Tahm kench had Ahri Ability?! (Tahm kench using Charm XD)

Last edited:

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    Edit: Is GA Ivern ...uh... working as intended?

Basically no to everything, ahri diff is yes and also multi target vs single target. What about GA Ivern?

But i still have that issue with the Bad Egg. Apparently it is given to anyone who was cheating in the game and it can't be removed. How do I get rid of it, and why did they give it to me in the first place? Cuz I swear I didn't cheat on this game (unless playing the game via emulator is considered cheating).

Ironically you're going to have to use cheats to remove it (or you can remove it form memory but cheats are easier) and it will get worse if you keep it there. I don't know what's causing them exactly.

jayce bug maybe is if u switching pokemon will comes out that bug :3, it will act like (Substitute) but no cost any hp and still taking damage to the hero. Oh ya, that latios had no any moveszzzzz, and its icon? colour had some prob (maybe u had change it?)
    And i found the newest bug is..... Tahm kench had Ahri Ability?! (Tahm kench using Charm XD)

The latios is obviosuly a bug I don't know why it is roaming before it gets activated, I honestly don't know why people catch it and of course it has no moves IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO EXIST.

Regarding tahm, he doesn't learn charm so he shouldn't have it. Where did you encounter this?

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2017
    I've also had some bad egg issues, and i removed them with some cheat codes, but i cant figure out why it happened. On my last playthrough, it happened after catching evelynn, and this time it happened right after getting to bilgewater. Does anyone know why?

Can you tell me which cheat codes you used? I used a couple but they don't seem to be working.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2017
    How can i use GA (revive)?

GA isn't exactly a revive in this game.

It's a held item that restores a fallen champion to 50% health upon death. Revive doesn't exist in this game - this is the equivalent, but the only way to "resurrect" a champion is by going to a clinic.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2017
    What about GA Ivern?

Well, I don't think Ivern can die in a 1v1 with GA.

He respawns it after every turn with Harvest. So you can just use Lichbane and GA revive every single turn.

Edit: Why isn't Brushmaker team-evasion? It doesn't seem like a very fantastic move, but I could be missing something.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2017
    Anyone know the cheat code or method to get rid of the Bad Eggs? I tried a few but they didn't work.

EDIT: Nvm I figured it out. Turns out I was inputting the codes the wrong way.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2021
    Basically no to everything, ahri diff is yes and also multi target vs single target. What about GA Ivern?

Ironically you're going to have to use cheats to remove it (or you can remove it form memory but cheats are easier) and it will get worse if you keep it there. I don't know what's causing them exactly.

The latios is obviosuly a bug I don't know why it is roaming before it gets activated, I honestly don't know why people catch it and of course it has no moves IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO EXIST.

Regarding tahm, he doesn't learn charm so he shouldn't have it. Where did you encounter this?

Chill! i just tell you what i had facing ==', Jayce bug i know already, is if he taken dmg he will semi active the ability like Substitute (but will never help you taken any damage), and how i know y latios will EXIST? even his icon also had bug! i found it at noxus grass! and tahm kench after going inside noxus gym, when i fight with guys inside gym, tahm kench ability had changed, but very sad is i just released it so i can't show you anymore =='

Attachments

• dk.PNG
      dk.PNG
      31.5 KB · Views: 7
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2017
    There is no puzzle piece in noxus. Is it bugged?

I think C Me made a post about how it automatically counts it as you having picked it up once you walk into the Noxus one, though.

I'm not at that point in the game yet, I just thought I'd pass that along :O

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2017
    A thought occurred when I looked through Zed's summary. His passive says that his autos do 2x damage to low health enemies. However, when you capture him, his melee attacks aren't included into his kit. So how do you use his passive? Does it become useless?

C me

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    A thought occurred when I looked through Zed's summary. His passive says that his autos do 2x damage to low health enemies. However, when you capture him, his melee attacks aren't included into his kit. So how do you use his passive? Does it become useless?

Move Tutor?

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2017
    Yeah, lmao - I would highly suggest fixing GA Ivern. He can still lose in 2v1s, but he actually is immortal in most 1v1s.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2017
    my Game just Frozen after Ezreal use Mystic Shot at the Void. What should i do .???

C me

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    my Game just Frozen after Ezreal use Mystic Shot at the Void. What should i do .???

Always keep up to date with the latest updates is what you should do. I hotfixed that ages ago you seem to have the very first version that was posted here on the 3rd of june. I hotfixed that literally that night.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2017
    Can I ask a question? I accidentally killed Sejuani, is there any possible way to catch her later in the game?

Back