• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon League of Legends

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2017
    Hi...I'm stuck at bilge water n I hv e destroy noxian ship...how I want to go bandle city??

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2017
    Thankyou....I have reach the void..but how I want to jump on the rock..is it double jump?..I have jump but I can't .

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    Thankyou....I have reach the void..but how I want to jump on the rock..is it double jump?..I have jump but I can't .

Hold B to start jumping then move.

C me

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    Can anyone with any bad eggs in their game please send me a copy of your savestates (.sgm or .sg1 files) so I can take a look at them.

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2017
    How to solve the darkin tomb puzzle? I follow the tutorial in Youtube but it doesnt work for me. How to solve it. TY

C me

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    I'm gonna need some help from those that have experienced bad eggs.

Can you tell me when exactly you noticed them and ideally send me a save file before and after they appeared?

I can't get them to appear in any of my tests so I have no idea why people are getting them. If it's easier, message me on twitter. @C_meLoL

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    i found the noxian ship entrance, but i just see a green arrow pointing it and can't get inside.
    is this a bug?

C me

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    i found the noxian ship entrance, but i just see a green arrow pointing it and can't get inside.
    is this a bug?

You should be able to go in, just surf up. What emulator are you doing it on?

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    You should be able to go in, just surf up. What emulator are you doing it on?
    VBA, no problems at all until now :/

EDIT: There was no problem after all, i just had to go to the tabern first XD
    anyway, i think the arrows shouldn't be there until u can actually go in

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2017
    Is it possible to change masteries for event Champions? I have a Jinx that I wanted to put into my party, but she's +Ability/-Attack which is like the worst possible spread

Edit - Nvm lol I Action Replay'd a Jinx (for those who want to know, she has Vileplume's Code)

Now I'm curious - Switcheroo says it's Fire type, but it can't super-effective? Is it coded like Seismic Toss and/or Dragon Rage?

Last edited:

C me

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    Is it possible to change masteries for event Champions? I have a Jinx that I wanted to put into my party, but she's +Ability/-Attack which is like the worst possible spread

Edit - Nvm lol I Action Replay'd a Jinx (for those who want to know, she has Vileplume's Code)

Now I'm curious - Switcheroo says it's Fire type, but it can't super-effective? Is it coded like Seismic Toss and/or Dragon Rage?

It's coded as an auto attack, I'll try to get a fix soon.

On a side note, you may have messed up your game with cheats in ways which aren't clear now. I'd recommend using a different save state slot after each gym or something and tell me if anything gets weird.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2017
    It's coded as an auto attack, I'll try to get a fix soon.

On a side note, you may have messed up your game with cheats in ways which aren't clear now. I'd recommend using a different save state slot after each gym or something and tell me if anything gets weird.

I'm already seeing some bugs lol

I should have x5 QSS items in my bag, but it's written as x?4, so I'm basically not touching my QSS items anymore

Also whenever I start the game, instead of doing the regular intro into Continue / New Game / Options, etc. it's just a white screen

So far those are the only problems I have. And as for Jinx, that's the only time I used cheats, so I'm hoping I didn't break anything else :o

Also, is it possible to go back to the shadow isles after catching Maokai?

C me

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    I'm already seeing some bugs lol

I should have x5 QSS items in my bag, but it's written as x?4, so I'm basically not touching my QSS items anymore

Also whenever I start the game, instead of doing the regular intro into Continue / New Game / Options, etc. it's just a white screen

So far those are the only problems I have. And as for Jinx, that's the only time I used cheats, so I'm hoping I didn't break anything else :o

Also, is it possible to go back to the shadow isles after catching Maokai?

I don't know why items do that, do you recall when you first noticed it or do you have any saves before it happened?
    The white screen is because your .sav file is 64kb instead of 128kb, ok for now, but will be an issue post elite four.

You can surf there after beating the Noxian gym.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2017
    I don't know why items do that, do you recall when you first noticed it or do you have any saves before it happened?

Right after I hacked in Jinx, actually lol

The white screen is because your .sav file is 64kb instead of 128kb, ok for now, but will be an issue post elite four.

Is there a way of fixing this? :O

You can surf there after beating the Noxian gym.

Cool beans fam

------------

Also quick question

Is there any information about the articuno, ninetails and pikachu skins? I'm assuming their stats are the same, but their abilities are different (Anivia gets Articuno's hidden ability Snow Cloak for example). What about their typing, and such?

Completely unrelated minor complaint - Freljord's Clinic is way too annoying to get to lmao

Lol sorry for the questions. Thanks for making a great hackmon!

Last edited:

C me

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    Right after I hacked in Jinx, actually lol

Is there a way of fixing this? :O

Is there any information about the articuno, ninetails and pikachu skins? I'm assuming their stats are the same, but their abilities are different (Anivia gets Articuno's hidden ability Snow Cloak for example). What about their typing, and such?

Completely unrelated minor complaint - Freljord's Clinic is way too annoying to get to lmao

Don't actually worry about using the qss', if you want just toss them but you shouldn't get any problems using them.

Yes, change the savetype in your emulator to 128kb, look up how to do that on here, take like 2 seconds to do.

Typings are the same as in Pokemon, off the top of my head I think she has snow cloak and ice body, ninetales has flash fire I think. I don't want to include it in the spreadsheet since it's kind of a fun easter egg.

It's supposed to be annoying to get to since the Freljord is known for having a harsh environment and all that.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2017
    Don't actually worry about using the qss', if you want just toss them but you shouldn't get any problems using them.

Yes, change the savetype in your emulator to 128kb, look up how to do that on here, take like 2 seconds to do.

Typings are the same as in Pokemon, off the top of my head I think she has snow cloak and ice body, ninetales has flash fire I think. I don't want to include it in the spreadsheet since it's kind of a fun easter egg.

It's supposed to be annoying to get to since the Freljord is known for having a harsh environment and all that.

Thanks! Changed to 128k.

Uhm, I found some bad eggs - I'm not sure when exactly they appeared, but it was definitely after I caught Lissandra, but not quite then. After I caught her, I manually sorted all my Champs into alphabetical order - at this point, still no bad eggs. Then I surfed through Demacia -> Shadow Isles, battling everything along the way, getting as many items as I could find.

Found the Vision Ward, got Evelynn, entered Vilemaw's lair, caught a spiderling, got all the items I could find, entered main chamber, talked through the Vilemaw event, and then I was moved out of the main chamber. Used an escape rope out of the cave, TPd to Demacia. When I checked my box, I had 1 Bad Egg and 1 Egg where Corki and Darius were supposed to be.

C me

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    Found the Vision Ward, got Evelynn, entered Vilemaw's lair, caught a spiderling, got all the items I could find, entered main chamber, talked through the Vilemaw event, and then I was moved out of the main chamber. Used an escape rope out of the cave, TPd to Demacia. When I checked my box, I had 1 Bad Egg and 1 Egg where Corki and Darius were supposed to be.

See I've played that part mutliple times and did things in that order and I get nothing so I have no idea unless you can narrow it down further? I wish I could help you, I really do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New patch is out here are the patch notes.

Back