• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon League of Legends

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
Question. I've been to The Great Hunt, and I have no idea how to reach the inner areas - there's a "ledge" you can only get on if you have mobi boots/void suit, but I can't seem to cross it even with the void suit jumping. Is there something I'm missing?

Also, how do we return to the Void? I put on the void suit and talked to the guy in front of the plans, but he keeps saying not to bother him lol

And I found, well, less of a bug and more of an oversight: http://i.imgur.com/3k0fzuL.png instead of Champion, the nurse still says Pokemon :P

Last edited:

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
Question. I've been to The Great Hunt, and I have no idea how to reach the inner areas - there's a "ledge" you can only get on if you have mobi boots/void suit, but I can't seem to cross it even with the void suit jumping. Is there something I'm missing?

Also, how do we return to the Void? I put on the void suit and talked to the guy in front of the plans, but he keeps saying not to bother him lol

And I found, well, less of a bug and more of an oversight: http://i.imgur.com/3k0fzuL.png instead of Champion, the nurse still says Pokemon :P

Post worlds for the other areas, you can jump with the void suit there you have to press b and up at the same time, it doesn't work like the ones in the void.

Again this only works after worlds.

Thanks for the nurse thing!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
Question, where is soraka, I mean where is Astral grove, and where can I find the fisherman fizz skin?

Last edited:

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
Question, where is soraka, I mean where is Astral grove, and where can I find the fisherman fizz skin?

Astral grove is on the west side of route 17 (the big Ionia one), fisherman fizz is hidden in a rock on route 19.

You wanted to know number 75 too right? You'll have to complete the game to discover that.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
Astral grove is on the west side of route 17 (the big Ionia one), fisherman fizz is hidden in a rock on route 19.

You wanted to know number 75 too right? You'll have to complete the game to discover that.

Had beaten the game, just didn't look at my inventory (>_<), also found soraka randomly walking throught walls in another save : < ), thank you for the help.

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
Going to release another small bug fix patch soon, any last minute bugs I should be aware of? Will probably be the last patch for a very long time since there aren't any major bugs that need addressed.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
I just had a question regarding Anivia

Is the only way to Chill enemies with Glacial Storm? Seems a bit of a shame that it doesn't work with Flash Frost

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
I just had a question regarding Anivia

Is the only way to Chill enemies with Glacial Storm? Seems a bit of a shame that it doesn't work with Flash Frost

The way those moves work is that you can apply the mark and proc it with the same move (not on the same turn). If Flash Frost applied chill and stunned it would be broken since you could just use Flash Frost repeatedly and win. Glacial Storm is a really strong move anyway, if you Crystallize them while it's up they will faint before it's over.

Although looking at how it works, if you use a mark move from another champion, say Leblanc's Sigil of Malice, the target will be 'chilled' and Frostbite will deal double damage.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
The way those moves work is that you can apply the mark and proc it with the same move (not on the same turn). If Flash Frost applied chill and stunned it would be broken since you could just use Flash Frost repeatedly and win. Glacial Storm is a really strong move anyway, if you Crystallize them while it's up they will faint before it's over.

Although looking at how it works, if you use a mark move from another champion, say Leblanc's Sigil of Malice, the target will be 'chilled' and Frostbite will deal double damage.

OH so you can just do Frostbite -> Frostbite and the second one will deal double damage? TIL

Is it possible to make a battle message that says "target is chilled" or would that require too much coding? lol

I'm not a big fan of crystallize tbh - I mean, it's a useful skill, but I'd rather have the insurance of a Lich bane xP Flash Frost's stun is too good to pass up, Frostbite is Anivia's main source of singletarget damage, and having a Hail setter is great for prolonged fights

Also, is there no way to Teleport to Worlds? Passing through Victory Road each time is kind of a pain lol

Last edited:

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
OH so you can just do Frostbite -> Frostbite and the second one will deal double damage? TIL

Is it possible to make a battle message that says "target is chilled" or would that require too much coding? lol

I'm not a big fan of crystallize tbh - I mean, it's a useful skill, but I'd rather have the insurance of a Lich bane xP Flash Frost's stun is too good to pass up, Frostbite is Anivia's main source of singletarget damage, and having a Hail setter is great for prolonged fights

Also, is there no way to Teleport to Worlds? Passing through Victory Road each time is kind of a pain lol

No, as in if Flash Frost applied a mark it would do that. Moves that apply marks proc themselves, Frostbite only checks if there's a mark (which is shared with 'mark' moves even if it's called venom/electricity/chill whatever.

'Chilled' doesn't actually exist. It's all really just marked, adding text to say 'marked' wouldn't be too hard, but the text could say different things depending on the move so this is doable.

Well with crystallize they're guaranteed to stay in the Glacial Strom but I guess it's up to the player. If you have an aerliate Anivia I'd say yes lichbane>Crystallize since you now have flying STAB but again it's up to the player and their strategies.

No, the teleport script is a pain. If you die in worlds you should go back to the worlds building. I did think it could be a problem but you're the first to tell me so I don't think many people care.

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
So sort of delayed by moving but the front page link has been updated with the latest patch. You can read about the changes here.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 17, 2023
I'm not a LOL player but I enjoyed this hack. I just noticed that rangeattck triggers rough skin maybe because it's physical attack?

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
I'm not a LOL player but I enjoyed this hack. I just noticed that rangeattck triggers rough skin maybe because it's physical attack?

Firstly great to see a non LoL player interested in this hack, I wonder if it made you interested in playing league now?

Yes, in league there are abilities like rough skin where you take damage if you auto attack them so in my hack autos make contact even if it's ranged.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the hack, if you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
No, as in if Flash Frost applied a mark it would do that. Moves that apply marks proc themselves, Frostbite only checks if there's a mark (which is shared with 'mark' moves even if it's called venom/electricity/chill whatever.

'Chilled' doesn't actually exist. It's all really just marked, adding text to say 'marked' wouldn't be too hard, but the text could say different things depending on the mov so this is doable.

Ah I see. So the only way to self-apply the mark is Glacial Storm huh (I don't really use Leblanc much lol)

Well with crystallize they're guaranteed to stay in the Glacial Strom but I guess it's up to the player. If you have an aerliate Anivia I'd say yes lichbane>Crystallize since you now have flying STAB but again it's up to the player and their strategies.

I haven't really seen enemies switch out much, although to be fair I haven't tried Worlds yet. Maybe it's more of a thing there, but I ain't seen a necessity for crystallize to crop up still

No, the teleport script is a pain. If you die in worlds you should go back to the worlds building. I did think it could be a problem but you're the first to tell me so I don't think many people care.

Oh, it's not a big deal. It just bothered me once because I had tele'd to Noxus to check my daycare 'mons, and couldn't tele back xP

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 10, 2017
I am a few champions away from completing the pokedex. Therefore, I was going to try battle arena and the colosseum. However, if I am to go for it, I thought I would need the ev chart for wild champions. Can you post a file containing wild champion ev?

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
I am a few champions away from completing the pokedex. Therefore, I was going to try battle arena and the colosseum. However, if I am to go for it, I thought I would need the ev chart for wild champions. Can you post a file containing wild champion ev?

The excel spreadsheet contains ev information, it's the number in brackets next to the stats. I have been told that the Fleshing Arena takes your champs permanently so make sure you save so you don't lose a prized champ if that's the case.

Good luck!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 13, 2020
I really like that this is a thing, but the sprite quality makes it hard for me to play it. Sorry if it's a bit of putting, it is a good game though.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 25, 2017
Hello, I want you to know that this ROM Hack is amazingly awesome for its specific theme. I wonder if you can update the sprites and add the new champs. Thanks ;)

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
I really like that this is a thing, but the sprite quality makes it hard for me to play it. Sorry if it's a bit of putting, it is a good game though.

Hello, I want you to know that this ROM Hack is amazingly awesome for its specific theme. I wonder if you can update the sprites and add the new champs. Thanks ;)

Not really much I can do about the sprites. I would have to pay an artist to make them half decent which I can't do and probably won't.

Regarding the new champs, the reason why I won't be adding them is that it would be an endless struggling having to constantly update the game. Plus, to accomodate newer champs I'd have to make new routes and expand the story and all that. In fact I'd probably have to rewrite the story which I won't do.

A lot of the lore in the game is based off of the old lore so yeah I'd have to redo tons of maps/scripts which I don't want to do. If the game will be updated it'll be for fixing bugs or balancing. Sorry :(

Back