• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon League of Legends

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
In LOL there is a Stunning Mechanics, so if you apply to this game, will the enemies be stunned forever until they are dead? (It's pretty weird if you meet an Ashe keep using Ultimate)

And do you try to bring the moves to here? I can't wait until I see a TF random deal CC, or Draven Mechanic's.

Also, there are about 100 champs in LOL, maybe you should bring DOTA Hero, Newerth's & Vainglory's hero to the game too XD

Oh, and can Annie use Ryze's skills when she evolve? :D

Stuns last for 1 turn (think of it like 1 second), permastun is too op.

I don't know what you mean by this. All Champions have their unique moves yes.

Never played any of those other games so definetly not.

Annie doesn't evolve... Why would she have Ryze's moves anyway?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 26, 2022
I means if you level up your PKM Annie but she still have 4 moves Disintegrat, Incinerate, Molten Shield, Summon: Tibbers and can't learn any more moves seems boring. So, Annie will have Ryze moves... maybe?

And how do bring TF's Destiny Moves to the game? Will you make it like Fly move or .....?

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
I means if you level up your PKM Annie but she still have 4 moves Disintegrat, Incinerate, Molten Shield, Summon: Tibbers and can't learn any more moves seems boring. So, Annie will have Ryze moves... maybe?

And how do bring TF's Destiny Moves to the game? Will you make it like Fly move or .....?

In theory it sounds boring but it's actually not. I still don't understand how giving her Ryze's moves makes sense, what moves would Ryze have then?

Firstly 'Will you make it' triggers me because it's already been done. Destiny just increases accuracy because of the gaining sight of everyone thing.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 5, 2017

So Let me get this straight u say tht Annie should have Ryze abilities like Pokemons can learn new moves ?

Why just think of. a League of legends in Pokemon u Have 4 Abilities and a passive everytime u lvl up your attacks only get stronger.

and i think Summoner Spells are like HM.

When pp runs out is like your OOM and maybe mana potions are like Ethers.

I said a lot of things tht i think will be in game but (C me. Plz correct me if im wrong.)

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
So Let me get this straight u say tht Annie should have Ryze abilities like Pokemons can learn new moves ?

Why just think of. a League of legends in Pokemon u Have 4 Abilities and a passive everytime u lvl up your attacks only get stronger.

and i think Summoner Spells are like HM.

When pp runs out is like your OOM and maybe mana potions are like Ethers.

I said a lot of things tht i think will be in game but (C me. Plz correct me if im wrong.)

All I can say is wait and see. PP thing is true.

Years
  • Age 31
  • LOL
  • Seen Oct 24, 2016
Holy moly! This is by far the most remarkable custom ROM hack, and if this ever gets finished, I can only imagine the epicness of it, it looks truly amazing.

NOTE: It is becoming difficult to sit here and wait for the product. I mean in all seriousness, this is unbelievable, and the idea of facing against actual professional teams of LoL is making this game even more mindblowing. I am genuinely curious how much research has gone into this.

Last edited:

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
The battle background looks FIRE.
but what's with the Overworld sprites ? :8: kinda disappointing

Thanks, especially the lava one right xD

I drew the overworlds myself and I'm the worst artist in the world so that's why they don't look too good. At least you can kind of make out who the character is.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 5, 2022
Idea = Kindred ult can be the move Wish (after 2 turns, the user is healed) (Srry for bad english, im brazilian and cant wait for this hack be finished)

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
Idea = Kindred ult can be the move Wish (after 2 turns, the user is healed) (Srry for bad english, im brazilian and cant wait for this hack be finished)

Appreciate the idea but that's not how I've made Kindred ult work. It works like endure but with a small heal.
I've used the Wish mechanic for Bard's heal.

Anyway all that stuff was done ages ago, just have to put Ivern in the game and that should be everything.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 5, 2017
C me Can u tell us any new updates or Progress since the last ?
Thnx in advance ^^

Back