• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon League of Legends

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
It's sad to see another beautifully planned out hack die... so many great hacks with something unique about them and almost all of them die. =| I'll never understand why people make a hack that ceases to exist. It's not like they have to, but why waste the effort if it never happens?

After a great deal of thought, I have decided to postpone the release of this hack until June to focus on studying for my exams. With it's release there will be more attention on my hack which will probably prove to be too distracting. I would much rather not have to focus on something more importnant which will allow me to properly address any comments/issues you guys have.

I know this will suck for many of you especially since it has been delayed by over a year but I can assure you that everything intended to be completed has been completed and there are no easily fixable bugs I am aware of.

I truly appreciate the support you all have given this hack so far and I am eager to see this hack out more than anyone. I have spent a lot of time on this and I hope I have created something you will enjoy.

For now I will ask mods to close this thread until June. You can still DM me about the hack if you feel you really have to but any messages asking for release dates/betas will be ignored.

I know I have been quiet about progress but no I am not dead, the hack is not dead it's just that sometimes real life gets in the way and you have to choose between a career and a hobby. I chose career.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 5, 2017
C can you help me with the UPS file i have the program but i cant find the Rom to patch :/ help plz ^^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 8, 2022
Hi, if is not much problem, can you create a txt with all the type and stats of pokemon\champion?

BTW this is a great idea for a pokemon hack
I quote myself... if is possible having a txt with all type and stats of pokemon\champion will be really useful for create a team. For example i will never expected Garen Grass type. (will be useful a list of location too, but don't know if that is too much work to be honest)

EDIT: There is a bug... After first gym, game froze. Happen only to me?
C can you help me with the UPS file i have the program but i cant find the Rom to patch :/ help plz ^^
Just use google and search "Pokemon emerald trashman rom". Is better to use NUPS for patching the file. Check the "Ignore" option during the patch.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 5, 2017
I quote myself... if is possible having a txt with all type and stats of pokemon\champion will be really useful for create a team. For example i will never expected Garen Grass type. (will be useful a list of location too, but don't know if that is too much work to be honest)

EDIT: There is a bug... After first gym, game froze. Happen only to me?

Just use google and search "Pokemon emerald trashman rom". Is better to use NUPS for patching the file. Check the "Ignore" option during the patch.

Same hapenned to me the lights gets strange and the game freezes

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
Cool, it's finally out!
There's no way around it? The creator mentioned doing several playthroughs, so that probably shouldn't happen.

Last edited:

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021

I will make something like that for sure, probably tomorrow.

Cool, it's finally out!

There's no way around it? The creator mentioned doing several playthroughs, so that probably shouldn't happen.

Sorry I was testing something and forgot to change it back, I've uploaded the fixed version.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 27, 2018
What rom is used for the hack, because I'm trying to patch it, but it isn't working with the emerald rom I have

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 27, 2018
Ok, I'll try that. Could you possibly add the patched rom hack (.gba file) to the post, though? Just because it'll make it easier for other people, too, since not everyone knows how to patch a file

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
Ok, I'll try that. Could you possibly add the patched rom hack (.gba file) to the post, though? Just because it'll make it easier for other people, too, since not everyone knows how to patch a file

No I can't because it's illegal and against the forum rules.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Hey! This hack room looks insane. But I think I've found a bug:

If you get whited out in your first battle, Ashe vs Fiora, then you can go inside Summoner's Rift without doing the event or stuff.

EDIT: Or nvm, i guess it's fine?

EDIT2: Is there anyway I can see the stats of my champions?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 8, 2022
I think that
Spoiler:

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
EDIT2: Is there anyway I can see the stats of my champions?

The Champion screen, select a Champion and press right.

I think that
Spoiler:

Yup, her e apparently. Don't know how it bugged out but it should be fixed now. Nice to hear you've gotten that far so fast.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 4, 2017
Hey man, really appreciate for your hard work!! It currently seems that the download link is not working anymore, can you please re-upload the correct link.

Back