• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon League of Legends

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
Hey man, really appreciate for your hard work!! It currently seems that the download link is not working anymore, can you please re-upload the correct link.
It looks like only the link text was changed, but not the actual hyperlink. Meaning that, if you click the link, it'll take you to the old, taken-down file, but if you copy the link into the address bar, you should get the newest patch.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
If it's not too much of a bother, can there be version numbers? It's a little hard to keep track of updates without them.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 29, 2019
I am having trouble patching the game. I tried using NUPS and the Trashman Emerald file. I even tried using the auto patch options in MyBoy. Every time I get an error stating that the files aren't compatible or something. Any advice?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Bugs: in Demacia's Tower, you can use the elevator to get to the 5th Floor, go down and get "stuck" in the green guy. Not rlly stuck since u can move

Flash's description is Quick Claw

(I hate that Summoner Luke XD)

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
Hey man, really appreciate for your hard work!! It currently seems that the download link is not working anymore, can you please re-upload the correct link.

Don't know I derped with the hyperlink but should be fine now.

If it's not too much of a bother, can there be version numbers? It's a little hard to keep track of updates without them.

It's because I don't intend on there being updates, the changes I've had to make were stuff I was testing and forgot to change back I hope there won't be any more serious bugs. If there is one I'll put the date.

I am having trouble patching the game. I tried using NUPS and the Trashman Emerald file. I even tried using the auto patch options in MyBoy. Every time I get an error stating that the files aren't compatible or something. Any advice?

No idea sorry. I use tsukoyomi

Well, I meant the Base Stats... D:

Soon xD

Bugs: in Demacia's Tower, you can use the elevator to get to the 5th Floor, go down and get "stuck" in the green guy. Not rlly stuck since u can move

Is this gamebreaking or can you continue? The flash thing is supposed to be quick claw.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jun 22, 2017
How can i play this Game ??? I used MyBoy on Android and it didn't work. and so it VisualBoyAdvance. How can i play ???

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 14, 2017
Anyone know where i can get the correct rom to use? Tried trashman and 2 other sites.

I guess I keep getting the wrong one?

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
Anyone know where i can get the correct rom to use? Tried trashman and 2 other sites.

I guess I keep getting the wrong one?

What's the problem you're having?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 8, 2022
Don't know if i need to do something first but
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 5, 2017
C im Happy and glad that the game is finally out but, are u planning to update the game with all the updates that happen to actual League ?
Like new champions or Reworks ?

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
I already got it, Thank you, but now I'm stuck after the First Gym....

Stuck as in game broken or don't know where to go? If it's the former, redownload the patch if it's the latter go to the port and speak to the ledge at the top right.

Don't know if i need to do something first but
Spoiler:

Kinda confusing since it's not the one hit, it's the one under it. You go in from the middle bottom side.

You really are speeding through this aren't you. Is it that easy?

C im Happy and glad that the game is finally out but, are u planning to update the game with all the updates that happen to actual League ?
Like new champions or Reworks ?

No

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 5, 2017
May i know what are ur teams and how far u are in the game for now ?
Me: Ashe/Jarvan IV/Lux
1 badge
Just learned Flash xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 8, 2022
Kinda confusing since it's not the one hit, it's the one under it. You go in from the middle bottom side.

You really are speeding through this aren't you. Is it that easy?
Yeh, i found it but now i'm stuck
Spoiler:

With the emulator and the 800% speed every rom turn is "easy" tbh. The game is good, probably just champion seems a little unbalanced and some types are too powerful while others have too many weakness. But nothing more other than that.(Speaking of champion, where you can find Renekton and Twisted Fate? The first supposed to be in shurima, right?)
May i know what are ur teams and how far u are in the game for now ?
Me: Ashe/Jarvan IV/Lux
1 badge
Just learned Flash xD
7 badges-Master
Fiora\Vayne\Viktor\Irelia\Vladimir\Taliyah(Only level 30). And i have a Camille lv 38 in box

Back