• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon League of Legends

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2017
    Hi, i'm blocked at a point that i can't go anywhere like i can't go to piltover zaun and noxus .
    Vi is blocking my way to piltover , noxians to noxus and so i can't go to zaun . I can't go to black mists because i have no light source . If someone could help me would be very great . Thanks boys and girls .

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2017
    Yes, yes it does. I'll fix that right away.

You need mobi boots, find them in mogron pass.

I'm going to need more details, how are you saving it? Is the save file corrupted or just not there. Did you delete the save file by accident?

Umm no, no he doesn't lie to you. It's not like there's a cutscene when you tp into Demacia that sort of tells you where to go or something...

I figured out that by having multiple copies of the game(in different folders for other people) caused all of the saves to corrupt. So I just had to delete it all and start over. No biggie though!

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2017
    Me again hi lol, I got 6 badges and am about to go with yasuo in the boat, I wanna catch Syndra though before I leave Ionia and read that she you talk to the waterfall at the top of route 17 to catch her but when I do it tells me about the water crashing down. Do I need to progress further to get an item to climb it or something?

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    Hey, I finished the E4 already and after the game I spawned at Institute of War with a PokeNav saying something along the lines of noxus' invasion. I didn't manage to catch it as I was speeding through it and accidentally went past? Any help with what the pokenav says?

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    In the Bandle City's Gym, if you try to interact with one of those "statues"(?) that's on the rotation thing, the game will crash.

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    In the Bandle City's Gym, if you try to interact with one of those "statues"(?) that's on the rotation thing, the game will crash.

Well spotted, it's weird how it doesn't apply to all of them. I'll get that fixed.

Hey, I finished the E4 already and after the game I spawned at Institute of War with a PokeNav saying something along the lines of noxus' invasion. I didn't manage to catch it as I was speeding through it and accidentally went past? Any help with what the pokenav says?

Find a cave entrance in Noxus.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2017
    Me again hi lol, I got 6 badges and am about to go with yasuo in the boat, I wanna catch Syndra though before I leave Ionia and read that she you talk to the waterfall at the top of route 17 to catch her but when I do it tells me about the water crashing down. Do I need to progress further to get an item to climb it or something?

bump

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2017
    Many of my champions kept in storage are being turned into "eggs" or "bad eggs". How do I get them back?

Edit: I saw the post on how to delete, but is there a way to get the champion back without losing it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    Currently stuck after having entered the cave in the shadow isles and talking to Elise and Vile. I already defeated the gym in Bilgewater but the whirlpool is blocking the way to Bandle city.
    Where would I go from here?

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2017
    WHERE'S ZED I CAN'T FIND HIM ANYWHERE CAN ANYONE HELP ME

i have all badges and yet can't find him

Back