• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon League of Legends

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2017
    C'Me, could you give me permission and say to me how to translate your game in Italian? , Thanks v.v

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Found a bug but it's more an trick actually:

Go from Shurima to Kumungu. Than walk backwards and encounter a champion. The next champion battle you have will have rain instead of a sand storm. Useless if you want to train and take less damage.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2017
    Still hoping and praying for a move description list with the levels that they are learned by their respective champions :( Not trying to be annoying, I'm just really loving this fan-game and I want to build a plan for my next play-through and start to get into competitive multiplayer.

Thank you again for being so active in responding to messages on this forum!

Auve, Vladimir main.

Edit: I have started to collect every champion and level them up to get as wide a breadth of knowledge as possible, but sometimes it's hard to determine exactly what a move is doing even after using it for a while (I.E., Does Transfusion heal for 100% of damage done? How does Silver Bolts calculate damage using Vayne's level? etc). If there's anything that I (or anyone in the community) can do to help, either in man-hours or donations, let us know :)

Last edited:

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021

Alright I'll start working on it tomorrow.

Transfusion heals 50% unless you have spirit visage then it heals 100%.
    Silver bolts takes the users level and doubles it then that becomes the damage, so if you're level 30 it will remove 60hp from the target. Sounds op but doesn't factor STAB or attack boosts so Vayne's other move should be stronger especially after a Swords dance.

donations
    I like the sound of that :p

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2017
    Alright I'll start working on it tomorrow.

Transfusion heals 50% unless you have spirit visage then it heals 100%.
    Silver bolts takes the users level and doubles it then that becomes the damage, so if you're level 30 it will remove 60hp from the target. Sounds op but doesn't factor STAB or attack boosts so Vayne's other move should be stronger especially after a Swords dance.

I like the sound of that :p

Yeah, I actually put a lot of thought into that. I just wanted to confirm that Final Hour didn't buff Silver Bolt damage. Which means that Vayne's playstyle is probably going to be built around stacking some evasion and speed, and then sweeping squishies with Condemn or shredding tanks with Silver Bolts. Seems pretty good :) Thanks for the info!

Edit: Will definitely be donating, you should set up a paypal if you haven't already.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2017
    So while playing I think I may have found a bug with one of the champions. Not sure where I should report it so I'll just post it here.

It seems that the champion Vladimir faints at random times in battles even when you still have HP left. Sometimes when I use the ability Blood Tides or Transfusion and the game says that my Vladimir has drained energy from the enemy, he sometimes faints afterwards. Perhaps this is a bug which can be fixed?

If you are wondering for where it tends to happen, it usually happens to me when I am farming for experience outside of Noxus on Route 14.

EDIT: I think it tends to happen when I overheal myself from draining energy from my opponent. Not sure if that's the cause but I just realized that when he faints, it's usually after I overheal Vladimir from draining energy. Vladimir died from blood intoxication maybe, or some of the wild Noxian enemies actually have aids? Don't know...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2017
    Can the same champions have more than one passives or does each champion have their own unique passives? I remember I caught 2 Karthus champions but each have their own unique passive. One of them was his Death Defied. The other was the levitate passive. Not sure whether this is a bug or intentional.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2023
    Hi :)

1. I found Katarina but accidentally killed her, so.... there's another Katarina or is exclusive?

2 Illaoi and Veigar are very rare? I can't find them.

C me

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    EDIT: I think it tends to happen when I overheal myself from draining energy from my opponent. Not sure if that's the cause but I just realized that when he faints, it's usually after I overheal Vladimir from draining energy. Vladimir died from blood intoxication maybe, or some of the wild Noxian enemies actually have aids? Don't know...

This made me lol, did you battle against sions by any chance? I assume you probably don't have the latest patch and therefore still have the 'sion bug' in your game.

Can the same champions have more than one passives or does each champion have their own unique passives? I remember I caught 2 Karthus champions but each have their own unique passive. One of them was his Death Defied. The other was the levitate passive. Not sure whether this is a bug or intentional.

Yes they can and karthus is one of them, refer to the excel file.

Hi :)

1. I found Katarina but accidentally killed her, so.... there's another Katarina or is exclusive?

2 Illaoi and Veigar are very rare? I can't find them.

1. No sorry.

2. Pretty rare

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2017
    so humm... what am i supposed to do after getting the challenger badge? (OMGG INSTALOCK IS TOUGH)

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2017
    This made me lol, did you battle against sions by any chance? I assume you probably don't have the latest patch and therefore still have the 'sion bug' in your game.

I did encounter Sions. But I tend to just run away from them since they were somewhat annoying for the amount of exp they provide. But I'll try to see if I can update the game to its latest version. Is there a different procedure I should make in order to update it?

Yes they can and karthus is one of them, refer to the excel file.

Where can I find the excel file? Is it posted somewhere on this thread?

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2017
    What does Twitch's move Venom Cask do actually? When I read its description in Twitch's summary, it just says "Hurls a cask at opponents, infecting them with venom". So I assumed that the move applies Poison on the enemies it damages. However, the poison isn't applied from the move and it didn't mention any status ailments it inflicts. Not to mention, when it does hit an opponent, all it does is a TINY amount of damage, even when it's super effective. Is the move supposed to be like that or is there an error somewhere in this champion's creation?

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2017
    What should I do after talking to Ezreal and scientist in Icathia?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2017
    Anyone know where the Artifact in Zaun is? I have 5 of them (I have Demacia, Freljord, Piltover, Noxus (Kinda, i have the cave, but there was nothing inside of it), and Ionia). Is the last artifact still in Noxus somewhere? Or is it in Zaun? I have looked everywhere in both places and can't find it!

Also, How do I get Swain? Did i miss out when I fought him? (I thought he was a trainer's pokemon)

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2017
    Uhm i went to Bandle's city gym, defeated ankelspankin, walked for a bit and i got stuck in place and can't do anything. I was playing on android john emulator with your latest rom.

C me

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    so humm... what am i supposed to do after getting the challenger badge? (OMGG INSTALOCK IS TOUGH)

Go to the institute of war, the escalator should be unblocked, also subscribe to instalok on youtube xD

Is there a different procedure I should make in order to update it?
    Where can I find the excel file? Is it posted somewhere on this thread?

Do the same thing you did the first time you patched so you need a new emerald rom. The link to te file is below the download link on the first page.

What does Twitch's move Venom Cask do actually?

Marks them with venom, his other move then does 2x damage if they are marked.

What should I do after talking to Ezreal and scientist in Icathia?

Really you should read what they say when you talk to them.... go to the piltover space centre.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2020
    Is there a way to download this from my phone and use it? I tried naming it both .gba and .zip. I tried it on my gba and John gba and on both of those it found the .gba file but when it opened it was just a white screen. I also tried using drastic but it couldn't find the file.

Just use My Boy! and open the gba file, its work for me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2017
    Hey how i get Aurelio Sol?

Check the excel spreadsheet that you can download in the first post on this thread.

He's known as "Ao Shin" in this game, a reference to the character that Aurelion Sol was based off of.

My understanding without having completed the game is that Ao Shin is a (very?) rare encounter in the brush around Mt. Targon, an early-ish zone.

Back