• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon League RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
Years
  • "Thanks Nurse Joy" I said and took my pokeballs and let all six of my pokemon out. And the giant room was filled with chirps, and trills from my pokemon. I rubbed Angie and Alifire's head and hoped that they were strong enough for this. There was aready another trainer here and one just entered. I decided to walk over and chat with them...maybe get some good strategies...

"Hi, I'm Ary," i said and held out my hand to the girl that just entered.

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
  • Ravana lifted her head to see the girl that had approached her. Arcanine lifted his head to see the new trainer. Though he was very obedient, so he didn't bark or make any noise that might make the trainer back off.

"Hello," she responded, "I'm Ravana. It's nice to meet you."

Last edited:

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
  • Ooc-T_T i'm a girl(points to the name Arianne)

"Nice to meet you too, So are you going to going in there any time soon?" I asked and pointed the the black mouth of a door with two people standing infront of it.

"seems scaret to me, I'm not gonna going in there until my pokemon has fully recovered from that cave of there's and not until I plan out my strategies, Some of my friends in fortree said that the champion has super strong steel types and another trainer with all dragon types..."

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • Houndoom slashed through the wind, leaving only the impression of his odor. The cave was dark, but since houndoom dwells in darkness he could easily see.

"We're almost there!" Lex lamented, gently caressing houndooms fur. Lex could already see a source of light far across the distance.

He squinted, attempting to recreate the images by sharpening them with his sight. A couple of steps away stood a trainer, obviously thriving to duel. Lex dismounted his houndoom and gave her a slight smirk.

"battle right?" Lex exclaimed....

Amazingly the female trainer said no. She was in need of several revives to reach the end of the cave. The feirce pokemon had attacked her team, leaving her hopeless.
    Lex handed over 5 revives to the elegant girl. "Come'on, jump on my houndoom, we are almost at the mouth of the tunnel.

Finally, the had reached the end to what had seemed a neverending tunnel. The building (the dead end), was collasel, an abundance of trainers waited outside as if for an elucidation. Lex headed inside to the recently met girl he had encountered.

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
  • "okay head count! Angie,"CHIRP!"Alifire?"ROAR"Bre?" BRELOOM!

"uhhh...Bliss?" Blisssssey!

"Bright?" SPLASH

"Latia?OW!okay we're all here, so lets strategize..." A mix of all of my pokemon's voices combined to gether, loud roars, timid chirps, all in one room.

"lets see, There might be a dark type elit four first...so Alifire you're up first and Latias sits this one out, sorry, you have type dissavantige and I really don't want to hurt you...who knows what your brother will do to me! okay now thats settled...next up is ghost or maybe ice...if its ghost Alifire sits it out and Latias may go in, and Angie might not be able to go, if its Ice Bre and Alifire have to go in, but Alifire might not be too good in it, but neverless skyuppercut is a good attack so I trust you two, then dragon.....ooo...Bright and Latia and Angie has to be in it, Alifire sits out, then steel....this one's on Alifire and Angie and Bre...I think thats it" I said and sat down...

"Now lets look at your attcks!"I said and pulled out my pokedex, a small computer that lets me view a pokemon's stats...

gothsinn23

Years
  • Super Torchic said:
    Ooc-T_T i'm a girl(points to the name Arianne)

"Nice to meet you too, So are you going to going in there any time soon?" I asked and pointed the the black mouth of a door with two people standing infront of it.

"seems scaret to me, I'm not gonna going in there until my pokemon has fully recovered from that cave of there's and not until I plan out my strategies, Some of my friends in fortree said that the champion has super strong steel types and another trainer with all dragon types..."

OoC: ^-^'''' hehe, sorry. I'm in 5 different RP boards at once, and it's a bit hard to keep track of who is who.

"Steel types, huh?" Ravana said, petting her Arcanine, "That shouldn't be a problem. But dragon types will be hard."

Then she turned back to the girl trainer, "So, what types of pokemon do you raise? Or do you prefer no specific type?" she asked.

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
  • "I like all kinds, I like Fire types and Flying types, but I tend to keep my team even. But then again, some of them are Contest pokemon slash battle pokemon like Angie and Bre here, but then again I purfure battleing, and Steel types gonna be diffucult for me, I can only imagin that the Steel type trainer have a Skarmory...that'll probably whipe Alifire here out but I can only hope for the best...so what's your plan?"

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Holding his injured arm Zidane stumbled out of the exit of the winding tunnel that lay behind him.

"Looks like we made it Bulbasaur" he said with a brief smile appearing across his usually cold and emotionless face.
    "Bulba bulbasaur" the small pokemon said with glee

"well lets go get you lot healed, shall we?" he asked as he started towards the grand building that stood infront of them.

Upon entering Zidane stopped and took a look around, 'great tonnes of trainer, just what i need' he thought, then looking forwards he saw Nurse Joy with her usuall warming smile

"Hi, Nurse Joy" Zidane pleasantly said
    "Hello, what can i do for you?" she replied
    "can you take a look at my pokemon, there a bit tired after victory road" he said as he bent down and picked up his Bulbasaur and plonked him on the desk then putting the rest of his pokeball in a tray
    "yes, i'll give them a quick check up. O your arm!" she said quite surprised
    "i'll be fine just treat my pokemon" he exclaimed as he turned and walked towards a corner.
    He sat down and took a bandage from his bag and wrapped it tightly around his arm, he then threw his head back and began staring at the celing...

gothsinn23

Years
  • Super Torchic said:
    "I like all kinds, I like Fire types and Flying types, but I tend to keep my team even. But then again, some of them are Contest pokemon slash battle pokemon like Angie and Bre here, but then again I purfure battleing, and Steel types gonna be diffucult for me, I can only imagin that the Steel type trainer have a Skarmory...that'll probably whipe Alifire here out but I can only hope for the best...so what's your plan?"

"Hmm..." Ravana said, pondering her pokemon: Houndoom, Tyranitar, Blaziken, Arcanine, Charizard, and Absol. "Well, my Blaziken should be able to take care of most of the first Elite's pokemon (Dark), and the third (Ice). Tyranitar will take care of the second Elite (Ghost), and my Absol will be up against the Fourth Elite (Dragon). That leaves the champion. Like you said, the Steel trainer would be hard to beat." Ravana pet her Arcanine's head, "But of course, that's what I'm saving you and Charizard for." she said to her pokemon.

"I consentrate more on type match-ups than actual overall strength. Which do you focus on?" she asked the trainer.

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
  • "I specialize in attack strategies, like making up good attack combos, it often saves my hind in gym battles, I'm thinking about th esecond elite...I don't have a good pokemon for that and Bliss here the only one good enough can't be used in that battle!"

gothsinn23

Years
  • "Hmm..Blissey is a normal type, right? I'm sure that normal types can learn special moves. Actually, I've seen a Blissey do Earthquake before. So, you shouldn't have a problem. Ghost pokemon are weak against ground moves." she said.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • IC: Upon entering, Lex spotted a boy, his head positioned up in a pensive manner.
    He then notice he was injured, his arm was jerked in a odd way. Stress masked his expression. Lex, caring as he was, strolled towards the boy along with his partner Umbreon (Umbreon is always with Lex, never leaving his side.).

He endeavoured to give his warmest smile and had hoped he had done well.
    "Hello, Lex." he said, extending his arm.

He waited for his reply...

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Lowering his head Zidane slowly turned towards the other trainer as he let out an agitated sigh.

"Zidane your pokemon are ready" Nurse Joy called
    He slowly got to his feet and began to walk towards the desk but stoped to pet the umbreon that was by his trainers side

Upon arriving at the desk his Bulbasaur struggled free of Joy's arms and into Zidane's
    "bulbasaur" is said as it rubbed its head against Zidane's chest affectionatly
    "I take it you missed me then" he stated. "Thank you Joy" he said as he attached the remaining pokeballs to his belt and letting his bulbasaur onto the ground.

He began to stroll towards the door, gave a quick glance behind his sholder and exited the center

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • "Zindane, your pokemon are ready."

Lex overheared what Nurse joy had said to the trainer who he had greeted. Zidane Lex thought.

Zidane, the trainer, walked out of the center.
    He was worn out, lex could see, and had shown no affection towards him. we'll meet soon ?Lex thought one again.

He sat, a bit worn out himself. He waited on his name to be called, watchin the other trainers he sat.

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
  • OOC-I'm looking at my Pokedex?!?!?!

"Ya thats the reason I got Bliss, Bliss here's also my best friends pokemon, i'm borrowing it until she gets back from orre, wanna know what bilss's attacks are???" I said and with out waiting for an replie ticked them off the top of my head,

"Recover, Healbell, counter, and I think it has either toxic or Earthquae can't reall remember, Lanturn here has quite a werid range of attakcs, and Angie's attacks are all types, making it almost indistructible," I said and smiled at my pokemon, or atleast the ones that are out of their pokeball, one was still inside a pokeball, sleeping the day away...

gothsinn23

Years
  • "Impressive," Ravana said, patting her Arcanine's head.

"I usually focus my pokemon's moves specifically on their types. For instance, my Arcanine here only knows Flame Wheel, Fire Blast, Flame Thrower, and Whilowhisp." She released Arcanine and he raised his head and smiled. Then he lay down next to his owner.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back