• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON LEGACY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2010
    Hi this is pikapika777 im new to making pokemon rom hacks i've played alot though, such as pokemon shiny gold, naranja, or turquise. Now i have decided to make my own. I dont really know how to do what i have in mind. I want to make a remake of pokemon yellow but alot better. I need to find a team of people to help me out just the basics to the advanced stuff. I need people who will be dedicated at least be able to contribute a couple of times a week. I have tried to do some things myself already i only suceeded in doing 1 thing which was changing the cry that sounds when you start up the game. I tried to change my trainer sprites i wanted to make the boy character Ash Ketchum, and the girl character i wanted to make into Misty. This may sound a little stupid but i want to have pikachu follow Ash or misty around everywhere, that is not the part that may be a little wierd i want Misty and Brock to follow Ash either to literally follow him such as carry on a path behind him or on the sideo of him, or if anyone is familiar with the game final fantasy or other RPGs like that, i want it to have Misty and Brock merge into Ash and come out in important events or when the player wants them to. besides that there are some other major features that i want to be added into the game, like traveling to different regions when finished with the indigo league such as the Orange Alpichello or something like that, Johto, and possibly Hoenn or Sinnoh. I do not know if i want to mess with evolutions and new pokemon in the game because it might screw up the following the pokemon storyline thing. I may want to add the towns that are in the anime and not the games, like in Kanto there were towns called Grinchy or something like that, and Neon town Jigglypuffs first appearence. So with this onfo if you would like to contribute and help me either email me at [email protected] or just leave a reply below goodbye

Years
    • Seen today
    Look,i don't wanna crash you,but people are fed up with remakes.However,i like the remakes,so good luck.I suggest that you soon start a new hack.If you want,you can be in my team,Darkstars.If you don't wanna,good luck with your hack.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Right, and what exactly will you do to help your hack? I know you have edited the cry at the beginning, but learn mapping or something, to improve the current maps. Not to sound harsh, but please do something. Also, no-one to my knowledge has developed a successful method for Pikachu to follow the trainer that has been publicly announced yet. Also, try making an original hack before a remake, then it can go how you want, instead of what has already been done. If you manage to do well, I'll support this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back