• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Legend of Darkrai

dracolord775

Lord of Darkness, I think...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2012
    This is going to be a hack based around DARKRAI.
    Hack of Fire Red

Name:

Pokemon - Darkrai's Legacy

Story
    You start out in a new region after having a dream about the return of DIALGA and PALKIA,
    your mom tells you that the local professor is seeking a meeting with you to give you your first pokemon (choice of dratini, larvitar, or bagon. don't worry stats will be edited to make them more suitable as a starter). After getting your pokemon you are set out to comeplete the Elite Four challenge. Along the way you meet a new evil group (name undecided) who are trying to summon upon the powers of DIALGA and PALKIA by using DARKRAI's dark energy. You must stop them before they recreate the universe in their image.

Features:
    DP Pokemon
    New Region (name undecided)
    DP Tiles

In need of:
    Mappers
    Spriters
    Scripters
    PM me if you want to help out, this hack will be finished whether I get help or not, but it will be much better if you help.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Technically, that paragraph he has is a story...sort of...:\
    But, Demikid is right, you need features.

dracolord775

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2012
    Sorry

Sorry for forgetting so much, first time hacker but I have plenty of spare time and want to do something creative. So thanks for correcting me.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    The story...well it's sorta unoriginal don't you think? Most games have you fighting bad guys while fighting gym battles. Try something new, drastic.

dracolord775

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2012
    Im just trying to stick with the original pokemon plots =P. Guess I should change it... Nice job btw Hackimon.

Back