• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Legend Of The Dark Pokemon

The_Bunny_King

God Of The Bunnies :P
Years
  • This Is My New Game: Pokemon Legend of the dark pokemon, before anything i thank darkdoom3000 as i used a lot of pictures and chipsets from his game.

Story: You are a guy (or a girl) and you do all the normal pokemon stuff untill you beat the elite four and are attacked by a mysterious pokemon. You then return home to find your home region destroyed and seek revenge on person that did this.

Features:
    Pokedex
    Start battle as hero, must send out pokemon from bag
    new pokemon
    new region
    more...

The screen is streched because of paint not because of mapping!!

The_Bunny_King

Years
  • no that's about 1/2 way through the game. the hero has to uncover a plot by an evilgroup called team (:)) phyc AND get badges from Kanto (maybe other regions aswell)

The_Bunny_King

Years
  • i got more screen shots also do you know were i can get battle sprites for pikachu otherwise the battle will have a guy instead

edit: how do you add screens when editing, i got more and they're saved as gif, thats why they look patchy

Last edited:

The_Bunny_King

Years
  • sorry about double posting but i got new screens and i dont know how to uplode them by editing. it includes all of the screens so far. they'll all be png from now on like the battle opening bit (no. 1)the last one is part of the oppening sequence

Edit: I found out now... sorry

Last edited:

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Your maps need a bit of work, really. That first one, especially, is very plain. Add in some wild grass, plants, a couple of bushes and a bit of water to fill it up. It looks boring like that.
    In the second one, either add more houses or make the town smaller to get rid of that large empty area.
    And if you HAVE to use the DBS, you should at least get a Pokemon battle background for it, the boring white is fugly.

Well, hope you take that into consideration.

The_Bunny_King

Years
  • ok thanks i'll work on it. do you know were i can gat b-grounds
    oh and in the route there is more grass above the area and further to the right

Edit: How's This tell what you think i should do and i'll do it.

Last edited:
    Back