• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Legendary Battle!!

voltachu

in training pokemon hacker
Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    yeah ok koooooooooool =] (had to make that long to have more than 24 characters XD )

voltachu

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    theres route 2 if you dont like it tell me and il change it :)

voltachu

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    heres route 3 hope you like it

heres route 4
    iv been busy XD

posted route 4 to but it got encorperated to the message above

Last edited:

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
  • Route 3: Its not what I had in mind but it's ok. Just get rid of the houses and all but one of the cave entrances and it'll shall be fine. (The cave you can leave will be the one near the water.)

Route 4:Way too many rocks. Sorry Volt but there is. I will tell u if we need caves or not okay? The righthand side is will be fine if there were no caves (except for Mt Moons.) Ill probbably edit it so u can keep making other routes.

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
  • Hey!! It's been a while. For the holidays, I thought I'd help you out by pointing out some mapping errors! Wheeeeee!!!!
    Ok, so Route one, just some minor tree tile errors:

Viridian City, just a water shadow error:

And Route Three, many minor errors:

So just a couple minor errors.
    This is looking pretty good! The screenshots are pretty sweet so far. Good luck!

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
  • I like the story line, and the fact that every legendary will actually have a part in the storyline, instead of being just put somewhere in the "world".

I can help with spriting/mapping if you need
    spriting proof: https://www.pokecommunity.com/album.php?albumid=2373 GSC Revamps
    mapping proof: https://www.pokecommunity.com/album.php?albumid=2307
    Sorry for the lack of maps, I need to upload more.

Yes that is basically. For example, Mew will help you during a portion of the story. I can't say when or where though.

I like your sprites. You can be spriter and our second map maker since Ghetto hasn't done anything (i'm first and Voltachu is third.).

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
  • Hey Hazzamon. You should take four screenshots and get this moved to Progressing Hacks. People are a little more judgmental there, but your hack will be noticed a lot more.
    This is looking pretty good so far, keep up the grand work!

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
  • Hey Hazzamon. You should take four screenshots and get this moved to Progressing Hacks. People are a little more judgmental there, but your hack will be noticed a lot more.
    This is looking pretty good so far, keep up the grand work!

Thanks Ax! I may pm one of the mods and get them to move it, but I'm not sure if its ready to be moved cause:

Text still the same (Atext stuffing up)
    Cant figure out scripting
    And other stuff

Once I edit the title screen then maybe I will

Back