• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon legends.

What should i make the clan members like

• Black cloak

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • brown hair

• grey/white hair

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    THE POLL IS MULTIPLE CHOICE!!

Pokemon legends.

Cover art:
    Spoiler:

I started this hack on my own about a week ago hoping to get known in the hacking world. I am although still on my own but am now looking for a scripter. Please if you wish to apply please PM me.
    Story:
    Spoiler:

Extra Stuff:
    All legendary pokemon from all games are to be encluded. Including D/P/PL legendarys.
    A whole new map and citys.
    New gyms.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    Thanks

Hey i like the boxart and plot

Thanks alot, I made the box art myself.

Why, why why?!

This forum is not for ROM-Hacks or things related to them!

1. I did not say HACK HACK HACK HACK.
    and
    2. It's for plot and story ideas. If you havent noticed. I have not posted a download for my hack.

Last edited:

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • I started this hack on my own about a week ago...

HACK...HACK and again HACK! Now what part of that did you say that it was NOT a HACK. All I can see is HACK. It's not only you, but people READ in what section you are posting your stuff before acctually posting it.

Game Development says that it is NOT related to hacks in any way. ANY WAY

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    Thanks alot, I made the box art myself.

1. I did not say HACK HACK HACK HACK.
    and
    2. It's for plot and story ideas. If you havent noticed. I have not posted a download for my hack.
    I know you didnt, I said it multiple times for emphasis. This forum is only for plots and ideas for scratch games. Not ROM hacks.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • Exactly and HACK is a bad word in this section. I mean if I was the moderator...I would look for the first person that mentiones a hack in here and burn their thread. Even if you have not posted a download link, don't post anything related to a HACK
    One more thing, before you try correcting someone that is right...make sure they aren't.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    Ok then where do you suppose i put this then!!

can't put it in progressive hacks beacause i don't have 4 screenshots yet, and i cant post it here because it's a hack. Where on this site should i put this!?

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • I still cant believe that this hasn't been moved by any mod yet. If you read carefully, in game development no hacks are allowed, anywhere. Why don't put it in scrapbox in the hacks section like all others?

Back