• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: pokemon light platnium

do you want dawn sprite or misty sprite

• misty

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • dawn

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
Years
  • well, technically, assuming you expand the rom (a lot) you could include quite a few regions into the game, as long as you save space where ever possible (ie. overusing advance-text, getting rid of the forests, like g/s/c did to viridian forest, not inserting new pokemon [fakemon or just new sprites] and use .ups patches to distribute the hack)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I highly recommend you organize the front post significantly, it is very disorganized and seems all over the place. If you want a good impression for your hack, start with that post.
    Hopefully, this improves, good luck.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Looks Good, however for the people that play it, I'm sure that they'd hate this:

1.tony-fire water type-charzard,suicune,typolsion,phonie
    2.snyser-ghost dark type-reigirock,reigisteel,reigice,darkrai,garintina origan forme,reigigigias

3.chrisdawg-cool type-ho-oh,latias,latios,luigia,manaphy,garintina normal
    4.MasterGamer-Dragon Pokemon -Dragonite, Salamence ,Tyranitar,Garchomp, Flygon

champion.Jigglybuff-random pokemon-Mew,Celebi,Jirachi,Darkrai,Shaymin Sky,Arceus

No.1 is fine, as Phione isn't hard, and Suicune could be replaced easily. 2 (apart from Regice, Regirock and Registeel), 3 and Champion have a whole Uber team! People don't like fighting these in E4 battles, as they are cheap and fairly hard. I suggest changing these, as it doesn't really look good in a hack, having an E4 full of Ubers and Legendaries. My opinion, and it affects gameplay majorly.

Snyser

Champion
    Years
  • k cool thats much better

Thanks!! really!!
    icon7.gif
    XD

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
  • Looks Good, however for the people that play it, I'm sure that they'd hate this:

No.1 is fine, as Phione isn't hard, and Suicune could be replaced easily. 2 (apart from Regice, Regirock and Registeel), 3 and Champion have a whole Uber team! People don't like fighting these in E4 battles, as they are cheap and fairly hard. I suggest changing these, as it doesn't really look good in a hack, having an E4 full of Ubers and Legendaries. My opinion, and it affects gameplay majorly.
    a&m4evermore, you might want to pay attention to Turtwigtoon. He is right. An E4 full of legends is uber cheap. I suggest you change the teams to BL or OU teams.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back