• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: pokemon light platnium

do you want dawn sprite or misty sprite

• misty

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • dawn

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SierraTDI

Cody?! where are you???
Years
anyways i need a new team so like please someone please join it i promise to do work too honest :D im working on the maps dont worry about it and also i cant script for my life so yeah i need a scripter but yeah

Granddaddy Purp

Hero Of Time
Years
anyways i need a new team so like please someone please join it i promise to do work too honest :D im working on the maps dont worry about it and also i cant script for my life so yeah i need a scripter but yeah

like DJG said, learn to script. There are ways my friend! your team will only assist with different parts of this hack, you are the leader

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Please type normally, the way you're typing now is very not formal, and it just makes you sound bad. :/

Also, your just going to ignore the fact a moderator specifically requested a name change. I know I shouldn't complain about it, since you know, this is "light platnium", but it is completely rude and disrespectful for a person to not do what the higher ups request you to do. To be honest, I don't really care about the name, but ignoring a moderator (a new one, but a great new one none the less xD), and not doing what higher ups request you to do is totally disrespectful.

And learn to script, I think I also saw this written here but again, no one is going to do all the scripts for you, at least do basic ones and let your team-mates help with the more complicated ones.

Maybe if you learn to do more stuff other then mapping and don't have the team members do everything, this could still have a shot.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I guess you missed my comment directing you to the best scripting tutorials lol. Scripting isn't that hard once you get into it, you should at least try so you have some control...

Tell you what, if you can learn a little basic scripting yourself then I'd offer to help you with long event scripts. =)

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
I have never liked teams myself since when the members do not know what is written and where when they're editing the rom file, changes not functioning properly is more than probable (unless there are clear "rules" for what everyone can do, and they know what they're doing all along).

Anyway, I also wanted to mention that if you want others to join you to work on your hack, you need to get them interested in your hack.
It's just like marketing; if you want something to be sold a lot, people must have a need in that product. Right now, this hack offers nothing at all to create that need.

Kyoko1

Banned
Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2014
At least he has a thread (which isnt even rule-legit o.o) where he can
actually seek for members. I don't have such =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back