• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Lightning/Thunder Yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    .:: Hack Name ::.
    Pokemon Lightning/Thunder Yellow (Name not fully Decided)

.:: Hack of ::.
    Pokémon Fire Red

.:: Introduction ::.
    Basically this is what could possibly be a Pokemon Yellow rom that is based on the graphics and such of Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green, alot of the Graphics and other things will be changed to make it more Pokemon like, like the Graphics of the Main Characters (Male and Female), most of the screenshots are what i have done as a preview of what the Hack will be like, but things may change, at the moment i need a Rom Hacker or someone who can do that sorta thing.

.:: Story ::.
    Not much of a change from the original Pokemon Yellow Story, just a few minor changes like that Richie and others are included in the game the Security Guards are replaced with Officer Jenny, basically you play as ASH, or CHLARISSA(Female Trainer) you have gone to start your journey thru the different regions to become the Pokemon Master when you find the only Pokemon left is a Eevee but your Rival steals it but you are then given a Pikachu, can you become a Master Trainer by training and raising this Pikachu?(got more to come)

.:: Features ::.
    Graphics Remade
    Possible Entrance Of Duplica
    All 4 Regions Included
    Start with Pikachu
    All 4 Pokemon Leagues
    Many Characters from Anime including a Double Battle with Richie
    Remade Title Screen
    Pikachu is with Ash on Bike and Surf
    Change Clothes When You Goto Hoenn(Obviously lol)
    And many more other things that i can't remember at the moment

.:: Screenshots ::.
    Pokemon Lightning/Thunder Yellow
    (Still being Made)

(Bulbasaur will be changed to Eevee.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    Kakashi Hatake very nice sprites especially ash ketchum.Many people were trying to make g/s remake but many are going to create yellow remake.
    Anyway, Your screenies are very nice you will be competitive with other yellow remakes.Best Of Luck.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Heh, well also i'm redoing the trainer sprites of Misty and Brock and the overworlds, yes Pikachu will follow also Misty and Brock will too ^_^, and alot of other stuff as for the 4 regions well its just alittle bit of Map Editing of the Island places and that kinda thing ^_^

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Whatcha mean as i recall their are 4 maps on Fire Red if you include both maps for the Islands then the 4th map for Birth and Navel Islands ^_^

Actually they can be modified to be BIGGER, so not much of a problem, but again i still need a Rom Hacker @_@

Last edited:

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    lol... this is sweet! id love to help u make this game... ur ash sprite is great! oh and btw if u edited that in TM... whats the offset 4 him?... keep up the good work!add me on msn if u want me 2 help u( [email protected] )... and btw im an allround hacker.. so i think id be helpful xD.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Heh, well it was a friend of mine who done the Ash Stuff but the Overworld Ash was done by another friend, but erm i could sure use all the help i can get.

Red

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=61529
    First of all, How can you say you're going to include all of these features when you don't have a clue how to put any of them into the game?
    Second of all, that ash(the one in the intro, not the trainer sprite) looks like he's high(fix his eyes).
    Third of all, Please don't call this a remake of yellow when my hack is clearly more of an exact remake, yours is only loosely based on yellow.
    You can't just change the players sprites in the middle of the game. Hope you can figure that one out.
    You don't need to edit current maps to put the johto and hoenn regions in, you can add new maps to the game.
    Anyway I hope this turns out nice.
    (check my sig)
    EDIT: and I'll help you if you want(depends on what you want me to help with)

Last edited:

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Well thats not all that true, i have kinda done some of it, because i do know how, and i just don't think that the Islands serve much of a purpose thats why, And as for the Ash being High thats your opinion and as for being a Remake, it is very much a remake of Yellow but i've attempting to grasp a bit more of a Indivualism compared to most Yellow Remakes thats all, also if you do support this project add this ^_^

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    oh ye ive seen loads of hacks with them names.....oh well. I love that pic of ash where it say wahts your name

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2007
    This should be stickied seriously, this hack is so inspiring and makes me want to improve my spriter skills.(One of the best betas of 2006 "pokemon Thunder yellow").Put it on a cartrige.

superd188

Good friends
    Years
    Nice once my new computer gets here Ill make my own game but will need help its a version of yours except toaaly new story line dude if I can dowlaod it and play it that would be nice

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Well now that i have a ROM Hacker, the actual game will probably be released after a month or two, hopefully but if things get too complicated this may turn into a Sphere Game Project hopefully it will stay a Rom Hack though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back