• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Lightning/Thunder Yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Pokemon Lightning/Thunder Yellow

Legendaries

Ginzuishou/Heavy-Metal-Lover
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 2, 2021
    yeah, i made it first time and my friend pimped it.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I like this but how are you going to get pikachu to follow you?!? This is very difficult, I would know i've tried myself to do this and it about drove me nuts!!!!
    But it's really nice keep going, you have my support :)

Years
    ok ive got the screen its lookin awsome u be the judge i used legendaries words and pikachu i had to redo the lightning
    Pokemon Lightning/Thunder Yellow

im usin UNLEAD GIF animator 5

Last edited:

pmape09

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2006
    I HOPE THAT IS THE FINAL SCREENING FOR THE START MENU

if i get a hold of this beta, and when i turn the game on and find this menu there, i would freak out. this would go down officially as the best yellow remake ever lol.

Years
    its not my hack im just helpin with the title screens thats wat i do i help people
    i can make it slower if u want

Last edited:

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    BlainesApprentice said:
    I like this but how are you going to get pikachu to follow you?!? This is very difficult, I would know i've tried myself to do this and it about drove me nuts!!!!
    But it's really nice keep going, you have my support :)

My friend knows the scripting to make A [Character, Pokemon] follow you like in the ORIGINAL Pokemon Yellow they had a cheat to make your entire team follow you XD.

Ok anyone whos gonna be working on this please join my Hacking Group.

Last edited:

Spazzup

umm
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    The ThunderYellow Version text should be moved up and to the left a little. Also you should make the letters closer together and fill in the open space with black. Other than that it's good ;D

I want to know how to make Pokémon follow you. D:

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Well as i said before i'm a spriter, you'd have to ask my Scripter or ROM Hacker...

Sorry to double post but had to say about this, i think i'm famous XD.

Prior to the release of Pokémon LeafGreen in North America and Europe, various alternate titles were rumored, possibly to stay consistent with the titling of Pokémon Blue in those countries. These rumored names included Pokémon WaterBlue, OceanBlue, and AquaBlue.

WaterBlue has also been rumored to be the third version of Pokémon FireRed and Pokémon LeafGreen, as Emerald is to Ruby/Sapphire. Nintendo has not made any indications that this is true, however, and has announced Diamond and Pearl as the next Pokémon games to be released.

Some people note that a "WaterBlue" or "ThunderYellow" third game are not necessary. All 150 Pokemon can be found between the two versions, and the Hoenn games (Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald) allow all 386 Pokemon to be collected. However, some offer the counter argument that this was also true of Red and Blue, and that releasing a "special edition" in each generation has become something of a tradition.

An unofficial ROM hack of FR/LG, titled Pokémon ThunderYellow, was created and distributed among various Pokémon forums.
    Nah not reli but that quote is from a reliable source i have.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlaXun

#1 Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2010
    This is Just TOO Awesome to be true..!! Can't Wait To play it!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back