• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Lightning Yellow

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    I found some bugs on victory road: it is impossible to go up on one of the ladders, and i cannot jump into any of the holes. Prof. Oak's aides do not work properly either.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2015
    Hi Desbrina,

1. I temporarily had a glitch where the game would crash whenever I accessed the Bill's PC section on a PC, but that randomly stopped.

2. In Seafoam Island it's impossible to progress through to catch Articuno. On this section of the map - http://[URL="http://www.psypokes.com"]ww w.psypokes. com[/URL]/hgss/maps/seafoamislandsb2.png - trying to get from D across to E, there are no enemy trainers to play, which means you can't bump against the man on the third patch of ice to get across. It's impossible without having him there to stop you mid-slide.

3. Stuck in Victory Road. http:// lightning-yellow.com/Maps/other/Victory%20Road%203F.png At the top right of this map (above the hole, in the section with the trainer facing the pokeball) there is a ladder in which you enter the section. It's impossible to go back through that ladder - you just constantly reappear in the same space - and because it's impossible to fall through the holes (as previous poster said) you become forever stuck. Unfortunately I saved my game there, so I just gotta hope for an update at some point :/

4. Prof Oak's Aides don't give you items based upon Pokedex, so I can't find Exp. Share etc.

Thanks for the Mod Desbrina, it's a great game. On the off chance you do come back at some point, could you tell us any more about how the extra pokemon (including the ones that require a trade to evolve or obtain) can be caught/evolved?

Thanks

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Not dead, just took an extended break from PLY
    Am back now with some new screens
    8 Mega stones available, Venusaur, Charizard (Both), Blastoise, Mewtwo (Both), Pidgeot, Beedrill
    Others will be available once i have decided where to gain them
    Ignore the following blastoise, i'm planning on making it so that if pikachu is in the party, it shows its sprite, otherwise it'll show the first pokemon in the party

Cosplay.png
    Mega%20Pidgeot.png
    Pidgeotite.png
    Mega%20Beedrill.png
    Beedrillite.png
    New%20Menu.png
    Beedrill%20Trade.png
    Beedrill%20Trade%202.png

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    Looks like an awesome game. :) I love Pokemon Yellow so I'll definitely have to try this out whenever there's a download available.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2016
    If I were to download this new version am I correct in assuming I'd lose all save data? Or would that be dependent on which version I'm currently using?

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2016
    is there another download link i can use or does anyone have the most resent version they can upload for me.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    At the moment there isn't a download link, the new version isn't finished yet
    As for save data, at the moment i don't know, i haven't tried a previous version save with it yet

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2016
    Wow Pokemon Yellow so nostalgic, from the new screenshot, the game looks awesome. Thanks for making pokemon yellow. Looking forward to release :)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Thanks, the main thing keeping from a release is the fact the safari doesn't work, if you get into a battle there it crashes the game

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Hi there.
    I saw this version of pokemon and I do the download.
    I'm playing right now and aI thinks its brilliant game, but this game have bug, for exemple, I can't go into PokeCenter do put my pokemons there because when I talk with nurse Joy and said YES to give my pokeball's, appears an error :/
    Here is the link of error:

29e2239dccd1c8915bb1ad236026f158.png

But I have another problem, right now I have 2 badges and I can't use the CUT

31fd201815f485cd90a408d8010b83ca.png

When i'm trying to use de CUT, appears the next advertisement:

acd3d468c147079d9c3d8f36a6c1a1ba.gif

And the last one is, on the "main menu" appears, apparently, exist a new Update, but I press in this option but nothing happens. When I press this option, I'm connected to the internet.

2d6eeb41b4d0ef403fe461b361e61a6d.png

Please, somebody can help me with this problems?

Thank you so much :) :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2016
    Hi guys, i cant heal my pokemons everytime i try i get a script error.

Attachments

• Sem título.png
      Sem título.png
      48.8 KB · Views: 9
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    All of those issues are caused by the fact the latest version currently is 0.21, though its not downloadable from the website, at the moment there isn't an available version till the new one gets released, trying to sort out safari issue before it gets released

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Anyone can help me with my problems please?
    Its the last post on page 35.
    Thanks a lot

Back