• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon:LightRed Version

catroZ

Working...Don't bother me...
    Years
    Okay people, I'm making a huge change for the build 100, as I will be moving to DS hacking.The hack will be based on either HeartGold or Black 2, I still need to decide.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Okay people, I'm making a huge change for the build 100, as I will be moving to DS hacking.The hack will be based on either HeartGold or Black 2, I still need to decide.

Good luck with mapping, from what I've heard it's difficult.

catroZ

Years
    Build 85:Contains new music(some themes are from Pokemon Black 2!).No new maps made, Route 116 is still VERY glitchy.Download in the main post.

Dylanimus

as seen on YouTube
    Years
    I made a little video about your hack.
    Maybe you could use it in your thread to get more audience ;) (if you didn't already make a video about this hack.)

catroZ

Years
    Okay people I'm working on the new build of LightRed(even though I'm on my holidays :) )
    and in the new Beta 1 Build 25 Route 116 won't glitch up and it was changed to a rout from a different region.
    Anyways, spelspelen made a new video on Beta 1 version of the hack.If you want to watch th video. it's here:

Last edited:

catroZ

Years
    Okay now I promise to you all that Build 101/Beta 1.01/Beta 1 Build 1 will be released on July 29th!
    The cave in Cork that took you to Snowball will now take you to a different place!
    And of course the Day, Night and Seasons system will be implemented.

Eren Jaeger

Pianoist
    Years
    I think you need to make your screenshots bigger.. and also,
    clearly you need a mapper and a scripter. But I'm offering my
    help for scripting :s But good to see a emerald hack! btw.
    Too many firered and ruby hack, mostly firered.. But I hope you
    make good progress here. Good luck!

catroZ

Years
    New version available!
    Beta 1.01 with supplemental update B/Build 101 with supplemental update B available.
    I've too little time available at the moment so don't expect an update soon(even if it was supplemental update C)

Back