• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Lightshine!

What should team name be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Hows the progress,did you start the starter town?If you do,give us some screenshots,so you can move the thread to the progressing,its very good so far,many people looked into it,and you got many posts,i'd be nice to move it. ;)

darthalex

Kidney Thief
    Years
    just had another look and its good to see the sprites for eartheon/toxeon, when you say "qwilfish into ?" do you mean you dont know or dont want to give away the name?

peace out

Years
    just had another look and its good to see the sprites for eartheon/toxeon, when you say "qwilfish into ?" do you mean you dont know or dont want to give away the name?

peace out

I meant I don't have a name for it yet.

@ Ray - Thanks! I'll put screenshots up when I'm able to get Advanced Map working.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
    I just saw the two scratch fakemon and I have to say they aren't too good. With some work on shading and outlining they'll be much better. I like the concepts though especially the second one.

Years
    I just saw the two scratch fakemon and I have to say they aren't too good. With some work on shading and outlining they'll be much better. I like the concepts though especially the second one.

Yeah I put one of them up for lolz. the first one I ever made is up there and I'm keeping it :D I'll probably neaten it up anyway!

Kaylee Krysteenah Fynch

is rarely here
    Years
    I thought I'd mention this now... so far, your new Pokémon don't have shiny forms. The shiny colors are colored onto the backsprite in the game, so if you want your Pokémon to have a shiny form, you'll have to recolor the backsprite, or have it recolored by somebody else. Just so you know. ^_~

Also, somebody had better post here before I have the hero ready... hehe.

Years
    I thought I'd mention this now... so far, your new Pokémon don't have shiny forms. The shiny colors are colored onto the backsprite in the game, so if you want your Pokémon to have a shiny form, you'll have to recolor the backsprite, or have it recolored by somebody else. Just so you know. ^_~

Also, somebody had better post here before I have the hero ready... hehe.

I'm not a big shiny fan. What was that last statement supposed to mean?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back