• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

How d oyou think I'm progressing on this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
Years
  • i get what he needs, heres the one i'm working on for my game:
    lightpj7.png

(The light it transparent!)

looks like this in-game:
    lightcc2.png

as you can see it doesn't brighten up a lot, yet. still working on it

and i don't like how it looks yet >.<, i think it needs to spread the light more

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Thanks for posting pics.

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    np if you want i can finish it up tonight and make it fit rm2k/3, i think rm2k/3 is like 2x smaller then rmxp?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I played the Beta, I loved it so much xD

Although the part of being able to walk on water was kinda creepy though

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • I played the Beta, I loved it so much xD

Although the part of being able to walk on water was kinda creepy though

What water? Oh wait, I think I remember that glitch, it's fixed now.

EDIT:Okay, I'm gonna announce this again!
    I need help with Liquid. This game cannot go on unless I can assemble a team together to help me on it. I'm overwhelmed with so much stuff right now it's crazy. I don't want to see this game die, but as you can see from the lack of updates, I haven't been able to make a lot of progress with it.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    well what do you need people to do? the only thing it says on the front post is to recolor something

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • I need an actual team. I have a few people doing little jobs, but I actually need a team where we work on the game together. If this doesn't happen in the next couple of weeks, I'm going to stop progress on Liquid until I assemble a team. This isn't a threat or anything to tell people to join my team, I just don't think it's fair to you guys coming and watching for updates and demo releases and stuff when they'll never come.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Well, I just read through the entire thread, and it seems to me like this thing kicks a wee bit of anus, so I signed up just to offer my services.

So yeah, if you say you need a team, I tend to have an awful lot of time on my hands, so whatever you need, just let me know.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • Well, I just read through the entire thread, and it seems to me like this thing kicks a wee bit of anus, so I signed up just to offer my services.

So yeah, if you say you need a team, I tend to have an awful lot of time on my hands, so whatever you need, just let me know.

I love the way you put that.

To the both of you, what are you able to do? HAving time is really the #1 big thing, lol, but what are your skills?

And to pokepal, what kind of day and night system? I already have a system sort of in place, but the problem is I don't have the graphics, as in the glowing windows and such.

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
    Years
  • And to pokepal, what kind of day and night system? I already have a system sort of in place, but the problem is I don't have the graphics, as in the glowing windows and such.

I can easily make a charset with glowing windows on i will have them ready hopefully tonight or tommorow

Sephiroth-Kun

Sephiroth Rules The Planet!
    Years
  • Well, honestly, I'd love to help but considering I don't have any skills accept for creating events, then I can't really help you out. Haven't played the demo yet, but I will soon. See, I tried creating my own game, but my mapping skills were horrible. But the people that played it said the events were pretty good. Acccept I had one bug: one of the chests at the begining of the game walked around randomly. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with it though.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    If you wanted to make easy, decent-looking night graphics, you could

1. Make a copy of the map (in one layer, as one image)
    2. Color it all black
    3. Find where you want the light to shine (squares around windows, cones under streetlights, etc.) and color those areas yellow
    4. Overlay that over the original map, but make it semi-transparent.

I'm not sure if this would work or be too resource-heavy, but maybe it's worth a shot??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back