• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

How d oyou think I'm progressing on this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2020
    K. Could i have some sort of cheat code thatll make me get pichu? Cause, i cant get past the np now that YOU MADE A MISTAKE.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    I didn't make a mistake. You're supposed to have at least 4 trust and 5 strength. So, use 3 bait and 3 rock.

Still trying to see what's causing the problem.

Edit:
    I found what was causing the rock problem. It had an else case that if your hp wasn't low enough, it would jump out of the ball. However, RM2K3KID didn't include an else case if the trust wasn't high enough. The solution was a label jump. For people who haven' played my demo and are saying my game hasn't improved much, this is the main thing I'm talking about. I haven't had to improve the maps becauser they're awesome. I've had to correct some color problems, but nothing more.

If you're gonna vote this game bad, at least play the demo first
    Two quick questions for everybody:
    1. How far can you get through the game?
    2. Any suggestions or bus would be helpful.

Thank you,
    ~PokeCreator_09~

Last edited:

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    I will start the back sprites for you tonight ok? I have had work and no time to sprite.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    Wow Thanks. For that, ya'll deserve an update. You'll get one tommorow.
    For now, I've almost finished with the cindergale gym leader. I just need to work out weakness and resistance. Right now there's no way to beat him without messing with variables, cause you can't level up on your way to the gym.

And does anyone know how to display the name on the trainer card? The way it is right now, I'm gonna have to have the hero enter his name twice. Once for the Hero name and again to store each letter into a variable. Any help on this mater would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    ~PokeCreator_09~

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2020
    Erm. When I got to cinderdale, it froze after the creepy dude went to my side.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    What do you mean creepy dude? Ryan? If so, I had that problem before, but I haven't had it again. I'll try it now. Thanks for the error.

Edit: If that's the error you're talking about, then I've fixed oit. Don't remember how. I think Ryan was trying to maove up and the Hero was in the way.
    Oh by the way, I've chaged the intro a little bit.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2020
    a new version is out?

With the bug update?

EDIT:

Some suggestions:
    Make the safari capture more random. Not everyone even uses 2 rocks, because they don't want it to run away.
    Playtest your game more after making an update. Even the smallest event edit might screw up another part of your game. Play the ENTIRE game.
    I like the speed that you go from route to town, but theres a difference between the grass and trees, which is annoying.
    Bugs: Cyndaquil faces down on route 1, to the left in the town, and if you go into the ticket sailor on the far left, it freezes. You really need to playtest your games more o_o

Last edited:

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    No there is not another version out.
    I zipped the file after I fixed a couple of things, but since I couldn't upload the zip, I had to upload the rar. unfortunately for you guys, I forgot to update the rar file. Anyways, Somebody else should be posting the zip file for me.
    @Slix00: If you're still reading this, could you post the zip file on rapidshare or maxupload if I email it to you. If so, then pm me yopur e-mail address.

edit: yah, the grass and tree thing is annoying. If you go to cindergale and go to the other professors house, the pokemart changes from purple to blue. This is one of the things I have to fix on the maps from RM2K3KID.

Thanks,
    ~PokeCreator_09~

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2020
    It changes to purple? O_o Thats.. weird..

I emailed you

Weird.. I thought it was new because options worked.

Btw, when i put on options, my creepy ryan dude went missing. I was kinda glad.. because. hes annoying when he keeps bumping into you, i believe you did that because of a running bug.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    Yah hew used a different chipset on the route than he did with the city, which doesn't make sense, since they're the same except for the purple roof of the pokemart.lol

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    Yah, here are screens:
    Cindergale City:
    Pokemon Liquid

Route 4
    Pokemon Liquid

I've fixed it now, but it was weird. I've also gotta go through and fix the different shades of grass and stuff. Also notice the gym.

And anyone that wants to download the demo, Slix00 is gonna upload the zip tommorrow. It's an updated demo with bugs fixed and you can now battle the Cindergale gym leader.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    Top Stuff!

Hey, great job so far! The reason why the 3D map system didnt go ahead was because the members of my forum voted to keep the PKMN style map system.. though the 3D one looked cool.. reminds me of the Zelda map system lol. When i get the time I might try to set up the 3D map system for you.. or just give you a basic idea on how i wanted it to work. Anyway your doing pretty good so far. Hope to see more soon, cya!

Blaze Dragon

Blazes of Wisdom
    Years
    Up to the city next to the boat. Then it freezes.
    Other glitches:
    -When Ryan comes wanting to go with you, he teleports and then another Ryan comes and fusions with the first one
    -If you talk to Silver on the Pokemart, you are teleported into the Park, and you can´t go out
    -You can´t buy things. If you do, the game freezes

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    Blaze Dragon said:
    Up to the city next to the boat. Then it freezes.
    Other glitches:
    -When Ryan comes wanting to go with you, he teleports and then another Ryan comes and fusions with the first one
    -If you talk to Silver on the Pokemart, you are teleported into the Park, and you can´t go out
    -You can´t buy things. If you do, the game freezes

Okay, Please read at least one page back of a thread before you post a question, because if the question isn't on the page before, chances are it's not getting on my nerves. Not trying to be rude her, but I know you can't get into Cindergale. My last post says Slix00 is supposed to upload the updated demo today, in zip format. I didn't know about the silver teleport thingf though, so thanks.

And please people, refrain from double posting. Delete the top post on this page please master pokemon.

Thanks,
    ~PokeCreator_09~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back