• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

How d oyou think I'm progressing on this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
Years
  • jadey said:
    PokeCreator_09 i sent you a message about maybe helping spriting but i haven't heard from you yet :(

but i love the way this is looking so far!

Are you talking about here or at another forum?

Okay, not many updates but I've decided that I'm gong to put two new pokemon early in the game. You know, sor of like sentret or rattata, but not as weak as rattata.

Also. starting on the 31st, I'm going to be staying with my grandma for a week, maybe two. She doesn't have DSL, so I won't be able to check this thread every thirty minnutees like I do now. I'll still be working on the game though, and I'll still updaate.

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
  • Umm...how do you catch a pokemon in national park? They keep running away or i just can't catch them! (sorry if i'm wasting your time....I'M SUCH A NOOOOB!)
    Great game!

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • Well, I hope I finish it too.

The way I'm going to make a 3d map system is going to be complicated. It can be done in any Rpg Maker, but it's difiicult.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Lets see all you have to do is throw some bait chuk some rocks then huck a pokeball at it. Hope it helps XD. Anyway this game looks pretty awsome

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • Hey everyone, The game is still going, but It's going slow.

I've made some progress and I'll make some screens soon. But, I haven't had alot of time to work on the game due to school starting and all.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • Make sure you're dsownloading the Rar file. Use thre bait and three rock. It won't be that way in the game, meaning it'll be harder to catch, but not difficult.

Hey everyone, This project is still in progress. I've been taking a "break" from it due to oit being the first six weeks of school. I'm starting work on it again though and I'm not going to give it up.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • yah, hopefully. Just joking. I'll definately finish it.

I have alot going on right now with school, band abd other stuff. I made the all-region jazz band and it took alot of work.

Anyways, I'm going to work all day on this project today and hopefully get some progress done.

edit: Okay, I've had a minor set back, becase I don't know exactly what I wa working on when I stopped a few weeks ago. I know most of the stuff that I needed to fix, but I can'tremember everything. I started to write the stuff down, but I can't find the scratch page.OOPS. Anyways, I'll eventually fix the stuff I entended to fix and hopefully I wont get burnwd out of this game.

Even if I get burned out, I'm destined o finish this game, for all of the people out there that are tired of seeing games get cancelled.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2008
    this is semi off topic but when you finish the game couold you pack it into .gba so i can put it on a flash cartridge? that would be awesome since even darth jar jar and datriot don't do it for some of their games (but complements to their games awesomeness).

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • As far as i know thats not possile right now. Somebody would have to find out a way to convert the file formats and codes to gba forma, sort of like a java compiler.

Well, im still working on the project, just going really slow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back