• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

What do you think of Pokemon Liquid?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Bad

• Realy Bad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
  • Tiny Map Update

Hey guys just a tiny map update for liquid. This time it's liquids region! Also the surf sprite is the default one because I haven't gotten around to making the sitting sprite for the new characters.

Another note the maps in the screens are nowhere near complete! So if you see a mistake tell me and I'll fix it. Anyway enjoy!

NSL1.PNG
    NSL2.PNG

NSL3.PNG
    NSL4.PNG

;)​
    Edit: In the third screen there is a sqaure patch of the darker water i know it's there I just fixed it in the game!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Cool screens! The barriers in the water are laid out very naturally and maps are great. Could we see a new city/town of the new region(refresh my memory, what's the name of it again?)?

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    e2.png

It looks to me like you could fit through this little gap between the land and this rock.

e1.png

Here the edge is straight, not rounded.

Just trying to help. I felt like looking for errors. :)

Looks good overall. The funny thing is, without you pointing out the hero not being the same, I wouldn't have noticed.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Great screens rm2k3kid!
    PKMN Sage - the new region is called Haku, unless rm2k3kid has changed it ;).
    Barry - He actually pointed out the second error in his post and has already fixed it.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I hope that I don't miss out on any more screens. Good work rm2k3kid!

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • Heh thanks guys good to hear that you enjoyed the screens lol and thanks barry for pointing out that little mistake (it may have been small but it allows you to get behind the barrier lol! Nice job barry). Well I have some screens of route 2 now! People who had a chance at playing the demos might notice that this is the route that is blocked by the guard. Anyway enjoy. Also as before, any mistakes please inform me thanks!
    NSL5.PNG
    NSL6.PNG

NSL7.PNG

;)​

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • Thanks krazy! I've been doing a hell of alot of rework and even added whole new areas on to the original liquid maps. Here is a sneak peak at a very very secret cave lol! It's at a place where people may have been if they played the old demos. Well anyway here's 3 screens of this little area in which the cave is located.
    NSL_8.PNG
    NSL_9.PNG

NSL_1.PNG

Enjoy!
    ;)​

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • lol gee I don't want to spoil that bit! there is also one more line of text after that. Its sort of a description of the cave but I thought I'd jumble it up so it would add more on to the adventure (there is an item the decodes it for you and other mysterious signs). Thanks Phoenix316 and Peekimon!

Seto7Kaiba

LunaticJohnny
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 5, 2005
    WOW! These screenshots makes me not want to wait any longer to try this game out. Looks awsome. Keep up the good work and hopefully it will come out experty ;)

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    rm2k3kid said:
    Sort of like a barcode scanner but with a wider screen.
    You have some good ideas and with your knowledge of rm2k programs, it seems everything is falling right into place.

Map well + Code good + Hot ideas = Good game formula =P

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Nothing much to say because everyone else has said what I would have said. I really am amazed at your screens and I really would like to see more!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back