• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

What do you think of Pokemon Liquid?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Bad

• Realy Bad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
  • lol guess why... well don't I made them black because my sprites suck! lol nope the first one aint Manyula lol here's the Manyula sprite that I'm using, It was made by Kyledove!
    Pokemon Liquid

(credit to kyledove for that one!)
    Cool aint it!​

Also here is kyledoves usohachii sprite! They are awesome compared to my new two!
    Pokemon Liquid
    (credit to kyledove for that one as well!)​

Well thats all the new ones so far. Also just to let everyone know I'm a bit short of time because of school so liquid is being put down my list of things to do! Sorry for that but updates may be a week apart depending on the amount of feedback. Anyway cya!
    ;)

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • :classic: Whoa, those are COOL sprites, there! Really awesome! Well, keep up the good work!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • They're amazing sprites, but I expect nothing less from Kyledove. As we always say here, school has to be main priority, so we don't mind having to wait longer for updates.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • Yes this year and the next are my most important years of school... then once that is over I will have all the spare time I want lol well almost! Anyway I have a day off tomorrow so I'll see what I can get done (lol guess my maths meth homework will have to be set before liquid oh well). Well bye!

Last edited:

Silver Pearl

Vote ME for President!
    Years
  • So cool! Amazing sprites and amazing screenshots! Oh and I have the Gonbe sprite and Rukario sprite, you can use them if you want. When you import them in they're automaticlly (sp?) bg colored.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • hm.. i don't remember saying it was a hell hound... hm... I think it looks more like a wild boar than a hell hound lol. It started off as a scribble now it looks like a boar lol! anyway which name is better for it...
    Fangor
    or
    Gorak?

I'd love to know thanks.. bye bye!

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
  • I just love Kyledove and Coronis' sprites. That's all we'll be able to use if Pearl/Diamond use 3D.

Nice game, it's coming along well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back