• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

What do you think of Pokemon Liquid?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Bad

• Realy Bad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, I saw those screens yesterday but I like them all the same!

Years
  • rm2k3kid said:
    Ok some people think that I have quit making Pokemon Liquid well wrong I have been working on it without telling many people. I have put some new screens up on this page. Just so people don't go asking when the next demo is going to be out I'll say that I have been working around the battle sys (Avoiding it) and will wait until the r/s battle sys is released to put in liquid. So the release date for the demo will not be set until the battle sys is released. Any way Liquid is moving fast and should be complete in a few months story only. The rest should be finnished after the story that's what I'm hoping :nervous: . Byre for now :D .
    Just remember that a few variables and switches are being used. Can't wait for the demo :)

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • As soon as the battle sys is complete I should be able to release a demo :) . Thats the good thing but until then you guys will have to wait :disappoin . And Krazy can you tell me how many variable are needed for the battle sys?

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well... The battle system uses (so far) variables: 1-74 and for some reason 145-146.. I think it uses some variables from the 2500 block for pokemon information. Also it uses switches 1-27.

This is what I've heard.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • I was really looking forward to your battle system. Oh well, if it means that you can concentrate on events and maps then it must be good.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • Well I did a bit to much concentrating last night and I did so much work that I had a major headache afterwards :sleeping: . Now that I have slept it off I'll be right back into it! But the bad thing is school starts again tomorrow, so much for my holiday :'( .... Anyway the good thing is I got alot of work done :D . If you guys realy want my CBS as well as the R/S one I'll be glad to finnish it of when I complete Liquid. Bye all

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, I'm happy that you got a lot of work done.
    Where I am, summer holiday hasn't even started.
    Anyway, keep it up!

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Neat looking screens, rm2k3kid. I'm sure me and plenty of
    other people are waiting for the next beta of your game. Keep
    it up!

SKainuiG

Nomel Holds a Numel Berry
    Years
  • The first Chip reminded me of Glitch City... O_o

Wow, cool game you got, I just d'loaded it and looked through the screen shots and it's pretty awesome, too bad it's only a demo... Also where did you get RPG maker 2003... can you down load it from somewhere or do you have to buy it? I remember hearing someone say you could download it, but I wasn't sure.

What I would add to the game: Battle scenes like in the games, I've seen it done with RPG maker 95 and also some running shoes...

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • Thanks guys :) You made me realy happy, now I know that all my hard work isn't going to waste. Now I want to work harder on it! :)

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
    Years
  • This game is coming along great, you really are putting all you've got into making this game the best it can be! Everything looks awesome and I can't wait for the next demo!

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    rm2k3kid said:
    Thanks guys :) You made me realy happy, now I know that all my hard work isn't going to waste. Now I want to work harder on it! :)

Nice to hear that. hope to see more work from
    you, rm2k3kid!

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • Oh there should be lots of work! I'm just writing the script to one of the scene's in Liquid at the moment, so as soon as that?s done I should be able to move on from the cave in to one of the large cities!

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    That's good to hear. It's like hearing myself when I first
    started using rm2k3. Stopped because I couldn't get enough
    chipsets and charasets. Anyway, I'm going to keep following up
    on this game until the finish!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back