• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Location Hopping

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 25, 2023
    Pokemon Location Hopping

Ok so this is how this works
    - I'll start with a location in Pokemon, Route 1, Solaceon Town, Wedgehurst, etc.
    - The person under me will say a location near it. Like If i said Route 1 (Kanto) They can say Pallet Town.
    - If we hit a Water Route, a Dock (like Mr Briney), a Town with a Train Station or Monorail(Goldenrod City, Nimbasa City, etc), a Boat(SS.Anne), or Finnally a Beach.
    - For Galar since I don't think it has any of those, Wyndon supposedly now built a new Train Station

Here is an example-

User 1 (me)
    Route 4 (Unova)

User 2
    Nimbasa City

User 3
    Taking the Train I go to Sinnoh!
    Sunyshore City

User 4
    Route 222

etc,etc,etc.

Here I go!
    I'll start with Lavaridge Town!

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 25, 2023
    Time for Route 121! Let's a go!

Literally has nothing interesting execpt a man who glitches through space and time.

Last edited:
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 25, 2023
    I always forget about Hoenn's safari zone, XD. Time to move onto the City that has coves and lilies, it's lilycove.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 25, 2023
    Ok so now we are at I guess Challenge Beach, and since this place doesmm't really have routes, I'll go to the dojo.

Years
  • It doesn't have routes, but it's still divided into area's which each have their own names.
    Spoiler:

Anyway from the dojo... I guess we go to the Corviknight station and head for mainland Galar?

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 25, 2023
    I didn't know all their names and stuff, but in mainland galar lets go to the Motostoke Station.

Back