• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Lustrous Silver [Thread 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildarms001

Random Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2013
    ei pipol dont spam the thread applying beta tester its off topic..

@apple inc - just take youre time and hope to see updates from you :D

sudden_hit

The Chikorita lover :]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Alpha 1 Testers:
    Elite Salamance09, wingman001, FriendsRoxYourSox, KP-Jacob,
    1 more needed

Edited your thread then matey, it says you have 1 more needed (y) just a heads up if your wondering why people keep asking you!

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
    Years
    What do you mean
    "remember that you have completed your adventures in Kanto prior to this"
    does that mean we have to use a save state from fire red and continue from it because that will cause a LOT of problems because of where people save and what they did and caught and it will also cause glitches.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
    Ok this is an older video but for the people who are newer here it is:

Apple Inc.

Years
    What do you mean
    "remember that you have completed your adventures in Kanto prior to this"
    does that mean we have to use a save state from fire red and continue from it because that will cause a LOT of problems because of where people save and what they did and caught and it will also cause glitches.

No. It is simply stating that most of us have played through Kanto and defeated their Pokemon League.

SamieNiceGuy

Be positive, Not negative.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    Apple inc how do you make the mapping so neat. the colours are just perect. it makes me feel that gamefreak are lazy to put all this effort in there games but when someone else does it. it comes out perfect... a+ on your hack. you have my best.

SamieNiceGuy

Be positive, Not negative.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    Well i hope it comes along nice and smoothly :D so good luck on your hack.

Apple Inc.

Years
    I am requesting this thread be temporarily closed until I can post a major update.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back