• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Manga Scan Requests *REQUESTS ONLY*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    >__< I know the don't work... meh... it was an outside job for me wasn't it?

There you go, Gold scans, and Red with no hat scans. Fwesh! =3

Last edited:

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    Sorry these took so long, everyone. ^^; It's not really the fact that I'm lazy. It's more the fact that I wasn't stuffed to do it at the time. Which means the same thing as lazy. Which makes me look like an idiot. XD

BobzaiMudkip, the picture you requested was too big for Photobucket. So I didn't scan it. (J/K. XD) I scanned and uploaded it, but it's two separate pictures. So when you're saving it, be sure to get them both.

Thanks, Blackie. Yup. Found it. ^_^

Phantom_Bugsy, I think the real aftermath of that fight is in Volume 21. I don't have that yet. I am planning to get it when it comes out, though.

Thanks, dyo_d.. ^_^ It's no problem.

Maxim, I don't know what characters you are referring to. Can you please tell me what chapters they appear in?

Blue:

Homura:

Wataru-sama, Books 5 and 7:

VS. Muuma!, Matsuba and Nanashi Girl:[/IMG]

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    nicoleb said:
    Maxim, I don't know what characters you are referring to. Can you please tell me what chapters they appear in?
    Chapters? The only chapters that I know are the chapters 5-14 of Kanto Saga. I completely don't know what chapters they appear in.

Wanda: She is Wally's cousin. She's Very similar to Wally. Small piccy of her:

I need more piccys!

Ryuuji: Wanda's boyfriend. The Piccy of him:

Scary ^_^ I need the piccys of him

Prof. Cozmo: The meteor researcher. I don't have any manga pictures of him :( I believe that he's on netkun in "Popularity" section but I don't know which picture is his. Look at the short manga BIO of him (found at Bulbapedia):
    Professor Cozmo believed Team Aqua to be noble heroes, so he assisted them with the meteor and their device on Mt. Chimney. He's apparently good friends with Roxanne, and was once her teacher.
    Hope that this BIO helped. I need piccys of him.

Bird Keeper:

Look at the guy behind Falkner. It is Bird Keeper. I need the pictuers of him.

I finally got Cozmo's Japanese name, so I know which of pictures in Netkun contains him. Here's it

I hope that this pic helped. It is Prof. Cozmo.

Last edited:

Yamato-san

Banned
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Feb 15, 2012
    hey, I know the rules said not to request whole chapters, but if anyone happens to have that prologue to the Fire Red/Leaf Green saga, the one featuring Blue and Silver's past which was stated to not be getting a re-print in any tankouban, could you make an exception? I don't have the money for manga right now, but even when I do, I feel I'll be pretty hard-pressed to get my hands on that baby in the future. I can read some Japanese, so no need to bother scanlating (I'd prefer it raw, actually). If you can scan it at a quality where the furigana's visible (those small hiragana next to the kanji), that'd be perfect.

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    Yamato-san said:
    hey, I know the rules said not to request whole chapters, but if anyone happens to have that prologue to the Fire Red/Leaf Green saga, the one featuring Blue and Silver's past which was stated to not be getting a re-print in any tankouban, could you make an exception? I don't have the money for manga right now, but even when I do, I feel I'll be pretty hard-pressed to get my hands on that baby in the future. I can read some Japanese, so no need to bother scanlating (I'd prefer it raw, actually). If you can scan it at a quality where the furigana's visible (those small hiragana next to the kanji), that'd be perfect.
    Yamato-san, I know just how you feel. But it wouldn't matter if you had money, or not. They are no longer making reprints of that chapter. This is one reason why I hate Coronis so much. If no more reprints are being made, then why not scan it? Christ. Anyway, if anyone has that chapter, please scan the thing. >>

Thanks, Maxim. I'll get right on them.

Eefi

::Aura is with me::
    Years
    *spits out hot coco when she sees gracefulshippy* OMG!!!!! ROMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8DDDDDDD

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^ *gives Nicoleb Lance and Lee plushie* Happy holidays!!^^

Yamato-san

Banned
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Feb 15, 2012
    nicoleb said:
    Yamato-san, I know just how you feel. But it wouldn't matter if you had money, or not.

Yes, I'm aware of that, that's why I said that I'd be so hard-pressed to find it even if I did. An out-of-print magazine, though extremely difficult to find in comparison to a tankouban, is still possible to find (even if just barely).

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey thanks a lot ^^ for the pictures Nicoleb !! ^^
    Can I request more pictures of Vs. Heracross please *_* Tsukushi is soo kawaiii ^^ !!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Can I have a scan with Green?Any pics would be great thanks.And PM them too me.

dyo d.

darkness master
    Years
    Uhm, I really admire Coronis, but if you hate him... *shrugs*
    Hey, Nicoleb! Thanks, your request are good and I was up to, but since other people did it... Well, can I request pics from the fight of Silver and Gold in Vs.Nyuura?(Yeah, fav chappie since I luv Silver scans there ^^ )

Years
    dyo d. said:
    Uhm, I really admire Coronis, but if you hate him... *shrugs*
    Hey, Nicoleb! Thanks, your request are good and I was up to, but since other people did it... Well, can I request pics from the fight of Silver and Gold in Vs.Nyuura?(Yeah, fav chappie since I luv Silver scans there ^^ )

It is that ? Gold & Silver's battle in Vs. Sneasel !

Pokemon Manga Scan Requests *REQUESTS ONLY* Pokemon Manga Scan Requests *REQUESTS ONLY*

Hope you like it ^^ (but japanese language sorry ^^)

Years
    I know I requested pics on the Rocket Dan agent and the Jynx before, but I forgot this: I need the panel of where Jynx lunges for the falling Mew.

640 x 480.

Wanted to request it before but nicoleb said no requests for a while at the time. Thank you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back