• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Manga Scan Requests *REQUESTS ONLY*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    Articuno Power said:
    Oh ok , but in Japanese version , they called him Cosmo so I think he was Cosmo ^^'''''
    No, they call him Kusunoki. Kusunoki is the Japanese name of Captian Stern. Cozmo's japanese name is Soraishi.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2006
    Can someone please upload for me the first 2 pages of Chap.1 of Pokemon Special Manga

Last edited:
    Years
    Maxim said:
    No, they call him Kusunoki. Kusunoki is the Japanese name of Captian Stern. Cozmo's japanese name is Soraishi.

OO , oh you're right ^^"""" I don't know why I want call him Cosmo XD !!!! *laught*
    Yes you're right , gomene .

dyo d.

darkness master
    Years
    Icelilly said:
    Anyone with scans that have Ruby and Sapphire together?

Uhm, yeah, I do... But you'll have to wait... I'm not in home so I can't upload'em(Kitori should know b'out his!!XD ), but Ruby X Sapphire rules!! I've got no idea how comes I didn't uploaded them yet(??;;;; ), but I'll do. (Yeay, I'm goin to do a request!!)

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    sajjad said:
    Can someone please upload for me the first 2 pages of Chap.1 of Pokemon Special Manga
    <SCAN COMPLETE>
    Sajjad, you're put on a 10 Day request ban starting from today, to ensure certain predicted issues do not occur. You may request on 6th January 2006 next.

Last edited:

Johto Boy

Elite Trainer
    Years
    I have a request from the R/S manga. Can someone scan for me the first time Courtney saw/met Ruby? I have a theory that Courtney is somehow related to Ruby, and this may help me to prove my theory.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Marowak Wakback said:
    I hope this isn't to much to ask for, but does anyone have a English pokemon Manga special full chapter with Flannery in it?
    Have you read the rules in the first post? Rule 2: No full chapter scans.
    As for all the other scans, they're not in my area so you'll have to wait for Nicoleb, Articuno or Sternchen to do them for you.
    And please, before asking for scans - look up in the first post if someone in the Scanner Team has it.

dyo d.

darkness master
    Years
    I already gave you mines, and never ever found th other revel piccies who seem to have scaped from me! >o<;
    Icelilly: Here! I finally found'em, separed'em and uploaded'em!! XD
    This is little undecent... But you requested for the pics!

Well, let's see:

Another one, thsi time their childhood!:

This one was recoloured by me at my DA Gallery... No idea if counts as "Ruby - Sapphire" but oh well:

From a volume cover:

This are the ones I could upoad, I'll post the other ones (there's more!! XD ) later with time.

Keizah

My fair little eevee!
    Years
    dyo d. said:
    I already gave you mines, and never ever found th other revel piccies who seem to have scaped from me! >o<;

Well, let's see:

This one was recoloured by me at my DA Gallery... No idea if counts as "Ruby - Sapphire" but oh well:

From a volume cover:

This are the ones I could upoad, I'll post the other ones (there's more!! XD ) later with time.

Ohhhh...it's so cute!!! I love the child one!!

Years
    dyo d. said:

Well, let's see:

From a volume cover:

Thank you! ^-^ You have no idea how happy you made me. I can't wait to see the rest!

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2005
    Pallet Town

Hello, i am working with Ekaiyo Online the pokemon MMORPG project, and need some artwork of the architecture in Pallet Town. Id like to request any scans that show the buildings of pallet town. Thanks for any responses, Suri

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Surixurient said:
    Hello, i am working with Ekaiyo Online the pokemon MMORPG project, and need some artwork of the architecture in Pallet Town. Id like to request any scans that show the buildings of pallet town. Thanks for any responses, Suri
    Its late at night right now, I'll get you scans first thing in the morning.
    <SCAN REQUEST ACCEPTED, STATUS: PENDING>

dyo d.

darkness master
    Years
    Icelilly said:
    Thank you! ^-^ You have no idea how happy you made me. I can't wait to see the rest!
    Really? You got no idea how happy you made me with that comment! I love to see people happy thanks to my (few and usually useless) efforts! I'll post more at my home, there's mpore and very good. Oh, nad thanks Keizah, I love he childhood one too -^^- Just too sweet to do that for someone *awwwww smilie* *sees there are no Last battle piccies* Awwwww... Not yet? Well, I'll wait...

Last edited:
    Years
    I can scan many scans of The Last Battle in a few days !! When I finish to scan the manga 20 , I'll scan the 14 and I send any scans of the Last Battle ^^ but have you a request more precise in the Last Battle chapters ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back