• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Manga Scan Requests *REQUESTS ONLY*

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyo d.

darkness master
    Years
    Well, the other piccies here!
    Antoher oficial one, from netkun:

Oh, I luv oficial piccies, really:

Oh, I'd recoloured this one at my gallery too, but it's horrible...:

Well, this is at Mirage Island:

I had just recently discovered what happens here...:

This is all!...! ... By now, be sure I'll get more later *evil grin to Tact*

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    Its late at night right now, I'll get you scans first thing in the morning.
    <SCAN REQUEST ACCEPTED, STATUS: PENDING>

Ah well, this is a new page so I'll complete your request here. There's the first page from Pokespecial, the first picture is of Pallet Town. The other two, one's of Pallet Town itself, and the other shows a bit of the Town with Professor Oak's Lab.

dyo d.

darkness master
    Years
    Articuno Power said:
    I can scan many scans of The Last Battle in a few days !! When I finish to scan the manga 20 , I'll scan the 14 and I send any scans of the Last Battle ^^ but have you a request more precise in the Last Battle chapters ?
    I had just noticed this message today, sorry Articuno!! ><
    Oh, I would like any scan, full page if don't bothers you... 'Bout the preciseness... Well, maybe Silver or Blue... I'm starting to get very excited with that of Silver's return at FRLG... I still can't believe it!! XD *starts jumping excitedly*

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    Hiya! I'd like to make a request of some of the appearances of the nintendo ds that have appeared through the manga. I saw the first picture on bmgf and now I really want to see more
    What exactly do you mean by appearances of Nintendo DS? Do you mean pictures of the games ON the NDS?
    If that's what you want, you won't find them here. That's because those aren't mangas, those are magazines. You might want to check www.filb.de to see if any of them are still there.

But of course, if you're mentioning something else..

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Mattthegreat said:
    Cna i pls request some more of Chapter 1?
    Please specify what you want, or else I'll just randomly scan a few pictures from PiPiPi Chapter 1.

You never mentioned what manga now, did you?

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    okay i know little about the manga so ill just throw out the requests and ill hope ya'll have chapters witht he characters in it, i just need some good refrence pics of:
    -Karen
    -Glacia
    -Sidney
    i need them for drawing refrences so they dont have to be excellent pics of em but just as good as anyone can get, and i understand if no one has pics of thses but id be good thanks in advanced!

*Sapphire*

WildChild
    Years
    dyo d.`s pictures are great !!! I need more pictures of Ruby, Sapphire and Silver, please :) ! They?re my favourite Persons !

dyo d.

darkness master
    Years
    *Sapphire* said:
    dyo d.`s pictures are great !!! I need more pictures of Ruby, Sapphire and Silver, please :) ! They?re my favourite Persons !
    Oh, thanks! Errr, if Pothobucket enters before I'vew got to go (father and sibilings are meanies... >< ) I'll give you more right now... If not, then later ^^; Oh, Silver's my fav chara too... And Ruby, just too sweet... Myabe I've got some Saphire around... *searchs folder* It really don't seems to work... ****** computer... ***** conection... ><
    Crap, it's not working an I've got to go!!!!!! >< *fury starts showing while looking at my computer's screen and later at the conection speed*

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    hey Akinari, do you think it's such a good idea to be lacking a rule in the first post which forbids having pictures repeated in a quote? Several of the recent posts did that.
    So true, so true. I'll PM him about that.

Does anyone have the Japaense Volume 21? I need the back cover of it.
    Oh, sweet! Volume 21 is out! Well, I don't yet. But I'm buying it when it is translated. So I'll scan it then. Sorry if you were holding out for the Japanese one, though.

I hope this isn't to much to ask for, but does anyone have a English pokemon Manga special full chapter with Flannery in it?
    Yes it is, and yes I do. Full chapter requests are not allowed.

HI!! Can I request the picture where Green (rival) found out yellow was a girl? =P
    Did he ever? I think he just guessed. I'm not 100% sure, though. If you know the Chapter, or even just the Volume of it, I'll be happy to look into it for you. I doubt it did happen, though. Since we first find out Yellow is a girl in Volume 6, and Yellow and Green aren't together very much in that one.

Dyo_d, your recolor are simply amazing. I am very pissed off at netkun for using that black and white effect on all their pictures. It's good that we have you here to unscrew them.

Anyways, here are all the requests. They are not in order, and I might have missed a few. If so, please re-request them. I've been very busy, so sorry about the long wait.