• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Manga Scan Requests *REQUESTS ONLY*

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Eefi said:
    another question, since your french, is this correct:

Winona= Alizee
    Wallace= Marc

i notice it as a file name for one of your scans, so im just asking!!^^

Yeah ^^ I forget I'm in an english forum lol ^^ !! Yes , Aliz?e = Winona & Marc = Wallace ^^ !!

Pro_EV said:
    Hey, Articuno Power, question. Is Hokage dead?

No he isn't dead . But We don't know where he's going :\ !!!

-------------------

Nicoleb , can you scan me please the moment when Wallace rumbles Ruby after his contest (where Mimi go out) please ?
    I didn't understand the japanese version ^^""" here .

Last edited:
    Years
    dyo d. said:
    Well, the other piccies here!
    Antoher oficial one, from netkun:

Oh, I luv oficial piccies, really:

Oh, I'd recoloured this one at my gallery too, but it's horrible...:

Well, this is at Mirage Island:

I had just recently discovered what happens here...:

This is all!...! ... By now, be sure I'll get more later *evil grin to Tact*
    OMG *_* There is so many pics!

P.S. I'm so sorry that I never thank you for these photos. I actually forgot I asked for these pics.

Also, I would like to make a new request. Does anyone have any pics of Wally?

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    Can any of you give me pics of Red , Green , Blue , Silver , and Yellow as young kids?

Guest123_x1

I'm not familiar at all with the manga, but could someone post some items from Surf's Up Pikachu?

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
    Articuno Power said:
    Thanks a lot for the scans Nicoleb ;) !!
    And here is the nintendo DS in the manga for Crystal Clair :

SWEET! The manga even manages to use one of Nintendo latest handhelds in it. This manga keeps on getting better and better by the minute! :D

Years
    Right tomorow I can post any pictures of Wallace & Winona , Wally , and Surf's Up Pikachu !!! Sorry Ev_Pro but no more pictures of Hokage in this volume ... =( !!

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    wow......so many scans......

I have this scan...could somebody trnslate it?
    WARNING!! THIS LINK HAS A PICTURE WITH HIS HAT FULLY OFF!!!

Eefi

::Aura is with me::
    Years
    *pokes the one where Wallace and Winona are in the same picture* I guess they would be good parents someday.....^_^

*pokes the Winona one* What's happening here?? ^O^

*pokes Wallace one* er, just feel like poking it...8D

Nice scans Articuno!!! ^_^ *huggles you* Is that all for Wallace and Winona this volume?? ^_^ if not, okay, we got a good picture of where their feelings are. if there are.....*puppy eyes* pretty please??? .....man, you deserve something!!!! )_) i got to make you something!!!!....

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    It's time for the unusual request! My requests are always unusual :)
    I did the same request in anime pics request thread.
    I need pics of berries. One picture for each kind of Berry that had ever appear in manga. I need berries pictures!

I also would like to request the evolution stones (Water, Flame, Thunder, Leaf, Moon and Sun).

Last edited:
    Years
    ShinyEspeon said:
    Articuno Power what with Karen scan??:(I am waitng for them:(

Oh O.O so...sorry !!! I don't see your post !! Sorry sorry sorry =( (you would more pictures of Karen ? Or you don't see the pictures that I post a week ago ... ???)

I post them Wednesday sure !! And with any berries's pictures !

Eefi-san , no sorry , no more pictures in this volume but I have more pictures of them in volume 18 & 19 & 20

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    Shenlong said:
    You mean that wasn't a hand band Brendan (aka Ruby) was wearing all the long? O_o

Here he even says it's a hat...

Btw...If anyone wants ruby pictures, here ya go...^^;;

Eefi

::Aura is with me::
    Years
    Articuno Power said:
    Eefi-san , no sorry , no more pictures in this volume but I have more pictures of them in volume 18 & 19 & 20
    its alright, Articuno!!! ^_^ You gave us very good scans, and that is something to be pround of!! ^_^

Okay, that would do!! ^_^ and can i have them together and separate as well?? ^^;;;

Thanks Articuno!! *huggles*

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    ottermi619 said:
    I'm not familiar at all with the manga, but could someone post some items from Surf's Up Pikachu?
    Maxim said:
    I also would like to request the evolution stones (Water, Flame, Thunder, Leaf, Moon and Sun).
    Update: I can't find my Surf's Up Pikachu, and the manga with the evolution stones. They'll like, have to wait for a bit. Sorry.. =(
    <SCANS ARE PENDING>

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Does anybody have the pictures of when Ruby protected Saph from the stampede or w/e? Or did they not show that in the manga? And you know that image up there of Ruby and Sapphire arguing? Does anybody have the pages before that/Ruby and Sapphire's first meeting? I used to be obsessed with Silver, and now I'm obsessed with FranticShipping. ^_^;;

OR Scans of Volume 21???

Thankies to all the special people who brighten up my days with awesome Manga Scans. May everyone shower an infinite amount of Kudo's on you for the rest of your lives. That'd actually be quite strange, but oh well. Kudos 2 u!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back