• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Manga Scan Requests *REQUESTS ONLY*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milosh

The Twilight Rose
    Years
    Does anyone have scans from an issue from way back when during the yellow saga. I believe the issue is called Vs. ???
    It has the first appearence of Lugia in the manga.

I want to see such a legendary event for myself. So, if you have scans or know where to find them please tell me? =D Thank you.

Marowak Wakback

The Bonehead
    Years
    Oh, I Got One!!
    Does anybody have a manga scan of the following Pokemon?:
    Marowak, Hitmonlee, Groudon, Rayquaza, Aggron, or Grovile

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    Can I request some full body pictures of the main charaters from any of the series? I'm makeing a comic and they would be gladly apperciated.

Keizah

My fair little eevee!
    Years
    -_-;; umm...does anyone have ruby and sapphire pictures from the 21st book? I've read the summaries....freaks me out!! O_O *never is going to be the same...*

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2006
    I dont know if there are any Treeko in any of the Manga, but if there are and it's possible, I'd like a scan or two of one, please and thankee :)

dyo d.

darkness master
    Years
    Woah, why people requests things I've got when I'm on vacations? 0o; Whoops, I can posts those when I go back ^^; By now, I'll just request something, please if anyone can post any pics of my dear Silver at FR/LR? I would be VERY thankfull forever and would do 'anything' for it, thanks for the time

Years
    Hello everyone !! Sorry about your waiting but my scanner was out -__- ...
    Tomorow I'll send pictures of :

Karen , berries , wallace/winona , Marowak , Rayquaza , Treecko , Grovyle ; Courtney & yasmine !

That the requests I can do ...

And me I have a request if anyone have volume 12 ?

Years
    Here are any requests , sorry but I don't find the pictures of Berries , I know it's in Volume 17 and I don't have it :( ...

Winona & Wallace's Pictures :

Treecko , Grovyle , Marowak & Rayquaza's pictures :

Courtney's Pictures :

ShinyEspeon

Lookin' for Light of Hope
    Years
    Thank you soooo much Articuno Power.Your Courtney and Karen scans are cute.I love them.Thanks again;)Have you got more Courtney and Shelly from Team Aqua pictures??

Eefi

::Aura is with me::
    Years
    KAWAII!!!! <3333333 *huggles Articuno Power* They look excellent!! ^_^

another request: the page when wallace was trying to save winona from the rocks!! ^_^ *ish curious*

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Okay, well, I've got a few new requests. I'd appreciate it if these scans didn't include the first and second volumes.

-Fullbody shots of Shum and Cart, with and without their masks (if possible)
    -Oldrivalshipping pics
    -The Sculptures Pryce made, of the Masked Children with and without their masks.
    -And, pics of Green in his new FR/LG outfit.
    -Repeating, The Ruby/Sapphire Salamence flashback
    -Sapphire's confession of her feelings for Ruby/Random scans of that moment from volume 21

Thanks in advance!

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    Naoko-chan said:
    -Fullbody shots of Shum and Cart, with and without their masks (if possible)
    Yeah. I also would like to request it.
    But please DON'T CALL THEM SHUM AND CART. These are fan-made names by Coronis.
    Call them Shamu and Kaatsu (or Siam and Curts, if you prefer the "englished" romanizations. these are official japanese names)
    or call them Chermaine and Keane (the names from Chuang Yi versions)
    I don't really prefer using fan names if there are official names.

I also would like to request the Sage's picture (from VS Bellsprout, Volume 8)
    and
    this picture but larger. I want to request it because it has many interesting characters (especially Mr. Fuji and Mrs. "A")

Last edited:

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    Maxim said:
    Yeah. I also would like to request it.
    But please DON'T CALL THEM SHUM AND CART. These are fan-made names by Coronis.
    Call them Shamu and Kaatsu (or Siam and Curts, if you prefer the "englished" romanizations. these are official japanese names)
    or call them Chermaine and Keane (the names from Chuang Yi versions)
    I don't really prefer using fan names if there are official names.
    Maxim, Naoko-chan can call Shamu and Kaatsu whatever the hell she wants. A lot of people like to use Coronis' Fanmade names. And (although you show no signs of protest at SPPF), you can't go on at people who choose to use Fanmade names. And not wanting to sound like a kissass, but Coronis' Fanmade names are more accurate than Viz or Chuang Yi's.

And, Maxim, No-one here could care less what you think about Coronis' names. So stop going on about them. You're only making yourself look like an idiot.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    No, It's alright Nicoleb, I'm not really paying attention to him, because I've always used Shum and Cart, and in my opinion, Coronis rox, as I have nothing against Serebii or himself, as his rule against manga scans in Serebii don't really impact me, as they are allowed here. Besides, his summaries kick-a*s. But Maxim should be pretty grateful right now, because I'm like uber depressed and so incredibly passive it's not even funny anymore.

By the way, I would also like to see a Full body pic of Blue (female) in her new outfit as well.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I agree with Nicoleb and Naoko-chan, but I have one thing to say. Who are you to correct people Maxim?(not to be rude)
    On topic: May I request a scan of Blue releasing the legendary birds?

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Hi! I'd like to request some scans/pics of:

-Sapphire's reaction to when Ruby fully takes off his hat.
    -When Sapphire and Ruby confess that they love each other and their reactions. (Or was it just Sapphire who confessed? 0.o I forgot.)
    -Scans of Blue and Green in their FireRed/LeafGreen outfit
    -Blue and Green scans
    -Oldrivalshipping, Mangaquestshipping and Franticshipping moments

Thank you! I've never been able to buy a PokeSpecial manga before... >_>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back