• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Manga Scan Requests *REQUESTS ONLY*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    nicoleb said:
    Maxim, Naoko-chan can call Shamu and Kaatsu whatever the hell she wants. A lot of people like to use Coronis' Fanmade names. And (although you show no signs of protest at SPPF), you can't go on at people who choose to use Fanmade names. And not wanting to sound like a kissass, but Coronis' Fanmade names are more accurate than Viz or Chuang Yi's.

And, Maxim, No-one here could care less what you think about Coronis' names. So stop going on about them. You're only making yourself look like an idiot.
    So, WHY are you always arguing me when I call the rival Blue and the thief girl Green?
    And what can I do? I really don't like Serebii and his servants (Coronis is one of them).
    And you nicoleb in one of PMs to me (when we were friends) you said that you hate the Coronis's names. Now, you're lickspittling that they're accurate and you like them.
    Nicoleb, why are you still finding opportunities to argue me? I said I don't want to war with you.
    This thread is becoming spammy :/

Last edited:

dyo d.

darkness master
    Years
    God, how you people can fight FOR NAMES? Well, I personally have nothing against Coronis, I'm EVEN HAPPY that he translates Pokespecial chapters, and through his sumaries it's the only way for me to know that story I love so much, so I unno why you've got anything against Serebi and him... Well, I came here to see if my request was done, and what I find? Another fight after solving things at SPPF with an idiot...

Well, I'll just do what I'm suposed to: Hey, Articuno, I'd loved your pics, but you didn't saw my post! So I'll re-do the request: I'll just request something, please if anyone can post any pics of my dear Silver at FR/LR? I would be VERY thankfull forever and would do 'anything' for it, thanks for the time (Copy - Paste technique strikes back! XD )

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    Maxim said:
    So, WHY are you always arguing me when I call the rival Blue and the thief girl Green?
    And what can I do? I really don't like Serebii and his servants (Coronis is one of them).
    Nicoleb, why are you still finding opportunities to argue me? I said I don't want to war with you.
    This thread is becoming spammy :/
    Maxim, any thread you post in is spammy. I find opportunities to "argue (WITH) you" very amusing and rewarding. Blue was changed to Green for no reason whatsoever. I HATE using Viz names, and I'm sure that if they hadn't switched the names, Chuang Yi wouldn't have followed suit. And I don't "argue" with you when you use your names. I said, ONE TIME, that using the Dub names felt to me the same way as using Coronis' or Japanese names felt to you. It was a joke. (J-O-K-E.)

And if you hate Serebii and his servants so much, why do you comment on Coronis' Sprite Thread at SPPF? If you hate someone, it's usually good not to talk to them. Or, at the very least, argue with them whenever you can. ^_^ I personally don't think much of Serebii or Coronis, either. Serebii, because he's an arrogant jerk, and Coronis, because he works for the arrogant jerk. (And maybe I'm jealous of all his abilities, what the hell.) But I don't go on constantly about how I feel. Because not many people would care. And if people don't care what I have to say, they sure as hell wouldn't give a dem what you had to say, Maxim.

Anyway, I'll just rap this up and say simply; if you don't like Coronis, stop kissing up to him. =P

On a happier note, I'm scanning again, peoples. Sorry I've been away. I know I have random periods where I just stop and leave everyone waiting. I've been really caught up in school, and have found scanning rather tiring. But I'm back into it now. Hopefully, most of your requests have been granted by other members of the scanning team. But I promise I'll go through the Thread tomorrow and catch up on all the requests that have not been done. ^_^

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
    Hey can somebody scan some full body pictures of Shum and Cart cuz I want to if they are basesd on the Team Rocket Admins from Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Years
    Anyone know what Oldrivalshipping, Mangaquestshipping and Franticshipping moments are please ? I'm french and I don't know the name of the shipping here ^^"" ...

And I have a request , I would like to have pictures of all of gymleaders in the end of volume 12 please ? ^.^

So I can do any requests tomorow ...

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Articuno Power said:
    Anyone know what Oldrivalshipping, Mangaquestshipping and Franticshipping moments are please ? I'm french and I don't know the name of the shipping here ^^"" ...

And I have a request , I would like to have pictures of all of gymleaders in the end of volume 12 please ? ^.^

So I can do any requests tomorow ...

Off Topic: You got the shipping names right! ^_^ Incase you didn't know, Oldrivalshipping (BluexGreen), Mangaquestshipping (CrystalxGold) and Franticshipping (RubyxSapphire.) 0_o I kept getting them confused the first time I heard them.

On Topic: Also, can I have some scans of Misty and Whitney's battle?

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    You know Maxim, if you don't like SPPF, keep it to yourself, because personally I like it, and I don't give a dam about what you think about it. SO please stop bashing Coronis and Serebii, because they are my heroes. Stop bashing people, because you've already made it painfully clear that you hate Serebii, and personally, I don't care anymore. If you hate SPPF, STOP POSTING THERE. I honestly think the lamest thing you can do it chat at a place owned by someone you hate, and not only that, but post cover scans when your here begging for them. You may not have done it recently, but trust me, check the archives. They're THERE.

And I have a question. Should people check if there are double requests of the same thing? Because 3 people have requested full body scans of Shum and Cart, and technically, it's sorta the same thing and useless. Besides, it just makes a little more post to sort through for scanners. Both me and xXFallenXx have requested nearly the exact same things, except for their last post. Maybe that should be a rule? Unless you guys really don't care, I'm just psychotic like that.

Years
    Thanks Fallen ^___^ !!! So in this afternoon , I can post pictures of :

-Courtney
    -Shelly
    -The page when wallace was trying to save winona from the rocks
    -Sham & Kâtsu
    -GreenxBlue
    -Ruby & Saphirre's flashback
    -Sage's Pictures
    -The picture of Maxime more larger
    -Blue with Kanto Trio Moltres , Zapdos & Articuno
    -Saphirre's reaction when Ruby takes off his hat
    -Misty & Whitney"s Battle
    -Crystal X Gold
    -Ruby X Saphirre

Hi everyone , we can't post any pictures of L-G & F-R series because they were not still diffused ... so stop request them please ...

Years
    Here are some requests , hope you like them ^.^ !

Sham & Katsu :

Courtney :

Sootopolis's destruction :

Ruby & Sapphire's Flashback :

Maxime's request more larger :

Gold & Crys (I don't have more sorry O_O)

Blue & Kanto Trio Bird :

ShinyEspeon

Lookin' for Light of Hope
    Years
    Hello Articuno Power!!!Your Courtney&Shelly scans are really great;)I save them!!!I have another request:
    ~~Gold pictures(Full body if you can;))~~
    ~~Blue's Jigglypuff~~
    Hope you can help me;)Thanks again bye

Eefi

::Aura is with me::
    Years
    *huggles AP-chan* KAWAII!!! <3333 thankies!! Can i have a scan of ruby, sapphire, wallace, and winona together before the explosion? Thankies!!! ^_^ *huggles again*

oh yeah, is there a scan where Wallace has his clampearl in a flashback too, plesae?? ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
    Geez, Maxim. Why is that wherever you go you find something to argue about? The next time I see you arguing around these forums, I'll have to give you a warning...

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    Akinari said:
    Geez, Maxim. Why is that wherever you go you find something to argue about? The next time I see you arguing around these forums, I'll have to give you a warning...
    Give warning to Nicoleb!
    SHE is arguing!
    And She wants the war, not me. I am from Poland and that's why everyone hates me.

This is NOT the Spam! It is the true. You hate me because I'm Polish. Nicoleb is rude and wants to war with me! I reported her but everyone ignored it.
    I WANT FAIRNESS!!!

Last edited:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Ok, that was SPAM and I am reporting you Maxim. By the way, when any scanner get the chance, can I have a picture of Lucy versing Emerald?

Years
    Sorry to tell that but : We can't scan any pictures of EMERALD , FIRE RED & LEAF GREEN SERIES !!!! So please stop requests about this serie ... please !! :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back