• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Manga Scan Requests *REQUESTS ONLY*

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Maxim said:
    Give warning to Nicoleb!
    SHE is arguing!
    And She wants the war, not me. I am from Poland and that's why everyone hates me.

This is NOT the Spam! It is the true. You hate me because I'm Polish. Nicoleb is rude and wants to war with me! I reported her but everyone ignored it.
    I WANT FAIRNESS!!!

Off Topic: Nobody hates you just because you're Polish. I'm Korean and you don't see people giving me death threats. And yes, it IS SPAM. Also, how the heck can you "war" with someone? *reports for SPAM*

On Topic: Could I have some scans of when Gold flirts with Bugsy, please?

Last edited:
    Years
    Fallen, try to lay off the swearing please? Thank you.

Maxim: Okay, this is your warning. You could've PMed me or something and the reason why I'm warning you is because you're instegating the fights and the fact that you prolong them.

And puh-leaze. I've had enough of those "you hate me 'cause I'm black/jewish/whatever" stuff in school already so don't bring it here.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    -Edited out because I think it's uneccessary-

Thank you SO much Articuno Power, I bow to your awesomeness for posting up those totally beasting scans! The past scans will definetly help me with my Fanfiction. Might I request a picture of Blue lending Green her...Zapdos was it? Thanks.

xXFallenXx-your sig is closely following xXSaberXx's storie. ^_^

Last edited:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Oh sorry for the magazine requests, instead can I request a scan of Gold capturing the Murkrow.

Years
    Naoko-chan said:
    .........oh yeah, you are polish! I just remembered. Nobody hates you Maxim, they're just annoyed, or at least, I am. Will you have fairness when you get your way Maxim? Because I do not think that Nicoleb getting a warning would be 'fairness'.
    Let's try to steer clear off arguments if you don't want anymore, okay? Just continue on with the tame discussions. It'd be great!

Years
    Okay , this afternoon I can do scans of Gold (Full body) , Blue's Jigglypuff , ruby sapphire wallace and winona together before the explosion of sootopolis , Wallace with his clampearl , Gold flirts with Bugsy (lol) , Blue & Green in Zapdos , Gold capturing the Murkrow ... and for Bridgette , ... hum .. does she appear in F-R&L-G versions no ? Oo

So see you next time ... :)

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    Articuno Power said:
    Yes sure but who is it ? ^_^ Sorry , I don't know all of characters ^^ more details about it please ? ^^ And Lanette Oo ?
    Uhhh... Bill's Hoenn Counterpart. The Creator of Hoenn PC System is Lanette (she's the woman).

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    First time requesting. Heh. I liked seeing scans people requested and put up, so I haven't really made a request yet. ^^;

Are there scans for the Fire Red/Leaf Green saga? I know it's running alongside the Battle Frontier saga or something, but I haven't really seen FR/LG scans, and it'd be nice to see some. Oh! Can you get ones with Red in them? XDD If you can't, maybe with Blue (the girl). Yep. Thanks in advance.

Oh, and I'd love to scan some up, but I have some of the older volumes or something, because they don't requested from much. x.x;

dyo d.

darkness master
    Years
    Awwww... Articuno, I'm very sorry to tell you that you're ignoring me! I told you if you could, PLEASE (I'v even used that word I always use...), could scan me Steven pics... I hope you see my post now...

Well, uhm, another thing: I CAN POST FR-LG PICS BUT THESE ARE ONLY THE ONES FROM NETKUN. I can get some scans from the Updates and other areas but no more than that. So, I think I can do that request of Green on his new clothes. But no Bridgette, I can't have that.

Well, if you can't post FR-LG pics, so then any full page where Silver appears fighting from VS: Ampharos, Sneasel(I insist...) and/or Tyranitar? Please...? Thanks a lot for the time and have a good day *bows*

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Hikari, Articuno Power has said time and time again that the FR/LG scans cannot be posted, which is why they are absent.

Dyo D. I've already seen the one's from netkun, but if you'd like to fulfill the request if anybody else made it, knock yourself out, but I was hoping for ones original off of Netkun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back