• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Manga Scan Requests *REQUESTS ONLY*

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Those scans are wonderful!^^ Hmm...Can I have some of Roxanne, Rustboro City's gym leader? I think she's cute^^ And she's just like me!...X3 And some of Winona? She's my favorite character in the manga special!^^

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    Naoko-chan said:
    Hikari, Articuno Power has said time and time again that the FR/LG scans cannot be posted, which is why they are absent.

Dyo D. I've already seen the one's from netkun, but if you'd like to fulfill the request if anybody else made it, knock yourself out, but I was hoping for ones original off of Netkun.

Oh.. That's okay. ><" I'm sooooo sorry I missed that notice. xx; I guess I browsed by the pages too fast. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. T_T; Please don't be mad. xx;

Years
    dyo d. said:
    Awwww... Articuno, I'm very sorry to tell you that you're ignoring me! I told you if you could, PLEASE (I'v even used that word I always use...), could scan me Steven pics... I hope you see my post now..

O_O Sorry , I don't see this request (why ? Xx) ... I'll do it ^^ !!! Yes I see your post now -___x

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Articuno Power said:
    Okay , this afternoon I can do scans of Gold (Full body) , Blue's Jigglypuff , ruby sapphire wallace and winona together before the explosion of sootopolis , Wallace with his clampearl , Gold flirts with Bugsy (lol) , Blue & Green in Zapdos , Gold capturing the Murkrow ... and for Bridgette , ... hum .. does she appear in F-R&L-G versions no ? Oo

So see you next time ... :)

Erm...yeah...did I miss something? Because 'this afternoon'...was a long time ago. Just wondering, take your time, I just thought in all this crazy postage you might've forgotten...but don't stress over it, it's fine if you can't get them out, I can wait.

-Hikari-I'm not...mad at you. I have the habit of sounding stern, when I'm really just informing you of something. And I'm not exactly the one posting the scans, so I shouldn't be mad at you! (if I ever was to begin with) 0_0;;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    Heheh.. Well, I know how frustrating it is to keep having to repeat the same answer to the same question to every passing person who fails to notice it in the first place. xx; So, I should've been more attentive that tiiime. Soorry, agaaain.

Well, I hope it doesn't hurt to post another request. No need to rush or anything, though ^^a I kind of need scans of Red with his hat facing.. forward. I think the first few volumes or so, he wears his hat backwards, and it's kind of hard to use those as reference pics when I'm trying to draw him with his hat facing forward. That, and I suck at drawing hats. x3 Doesn't matter what volumes, really, art by MATO or the other guy. (I'm not sure if I know his name or not, but I'd rather not say, just so I don't look more of an idiot than I already am. XD) Please and thank you! ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2006
    Hello. I'm new here and I'm just now getting back into the comics.
    I think it said I can make requests here, so if I can, I'd appreciate if you guys could get me the japanese version of the Pokemon adventure manga when Green (or Blue in the japanese version) is battling with Sabrina. Alakazam does an attack which exposes pokeballs hiding underneath her dress by ripping the top part of her dress off. I read that you dont request like a whole thing, so I'll only ask for that section of the chapter.

I'd appreciate it.

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    Ah, I'd like to request some scans if it's not a problem, does anyone have scans from the scene when Sapphire and Ruby are trapped in the energy spheres by Archie and Maxie? If not I understand

Eefi

::Aura is with me::
    Years
    hey guys, i think we should be patient. Good scans take good amount of time. It would be bad if they just give you guys fast bury small scans rather then those nice ones in here. So guys, keep your kool.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    I don't think it's just scanning itself. You have to go through the books to find a picture that fits someone's request, and then scan it in. Resize it, upload. It's not that many steps, but they are doing this out of good intentions. So if they want to be lazy a bit before getting us scans, that's fine with me. XDD (I dind't mean anything bad. Honestly, I'd be too lazy scan stuff. x3; There's no request that I might have, yet.)

dyo d.

darkness master
    Years
    Uhm? Well, let's see... I'l answer some thing:

Dyo D. I've already seen the one's from netkun, but if you'd like to fulfill the request if anybody else made it, knock yourself out, but I was hoping for ones original off of Netkun.

Whoops really? Anyway, I do the requests to help, not to fulfill... Anyway, I'm having troubles with ********* Photobucket... Can't upload anything...

Well, for the rest of comments: I DO think we've got to be VERY thankfull to those ones from the scanning team. They allow people like me to have some scenes, without having to buy the manga. Or for me, who couldn't buy it even if I would want to (dunno why but people don't brings things to my country... ¬¬; ), it's great to have pics 'cuz it allows me to do one of my little talents: Recolouring. Thanks everyone, for the not-first-time, I'm sure...

Well now, I was wondering something and would like to see any pic of Silver smiling (I'm counting them so nobody can't say he never smiles XD Well, no I'm not doing that, but nobody'll ever know why anyway...) So thanks to anyone who scan and upload them since now. Well, anything more to say? I'm just HAPPY... Bye...

Years
    Naoko-chan said:
    Erm...yeah...did I miss something? Because 'this afternoon'...was a long time ago. Just wondering, take your time, I just thought in all this crazy postage you might've forgotten...but don't stress over it, it's fine if you can't get them out, I can wait.

Yeah I know T_T ... but I can't do requests for the moment sorry , I'm sick and I can't go on the computer T_T ... sorry everyone ...

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Due to the unorganization of this thread, I, as the Scans Team Leader, is hereby requesting the following:
    ~All unauthorized scan providers:
    you who are now scanning to complete requests and such, please contact me immediately to have your username listed in the first post of this thread.
    ~All who are requesting scans: PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO CHECK THE FIRST POST OF THE THREAD TO SEE IF THE SCAN YOU WANT IS AVAILABLE.
    Your scan request will not be completed if it is not available to one of the Scan Team Members.

Any further inquiries, please PM me or S-Mod Akinari.

Eefi

::Aura is with me::
    Years
    *winches* i was only to try to cheer Articuno Power up, Max....;-;

on-topic: good idea max, good idea max *points to your 2nd to last post*...but wait, can we still say thank you?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back