• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Masterquest (BETA 2 December 2020)

masterquestmq

Enthusiastic Rom Hacker
Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Yup, it would be in the anime universe but you're not connected to Ash in any case

masterquestmq

Enthusiastic Rom Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    is raichu any stronger than normal? Its usually not the strongest electric type and i would hate to dump my starter but ive done it before

Pikachu has been amped up a bit (I'd say on par with Charmelon' stats defense wise) but Raichu remains the same

masterquestmq

Enthusiastic Rom Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    2 DECEMBER 2020: BETA 2 RELEASED UP TO CELADON CITY

Thanks for playing :)

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen yesterday
    i love these type of games, good or evil choices that most games dont have. i will try it out soon

lunalonewolf

Keira Akoma
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 2, 2022
    Excited to continue assisting in the progress of this rom! Hopefully I can find my laptop and continue where I left off, otherwise it'll be fun to see what has been changed from the beginning! <3

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen yesterday
    Some of the sprites like jigglypuff and rattata dont face the foe, theyre facing me for some reason

masterquestmq

Enthusiastic Rom Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Some of the sprites like jigglypuff and rattata dont face the foe, theyre facing me for some reason

Noticed that too... Working on getting a spriter to help with the issue. Hopefully next beta release will have it solved

MQ

Back